Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: One piece corvette light taillight panel and lights.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: One piece corvette light taillight panel and lights. by connecticutFIERO
Started on: 06-21-2009 02:18 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: connecticutFIERO on 06-22-2009 10:06 AM
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
I bought this piece about two years ago with the intention of replacing my two piece panel with this one piece unit. But I like my original vette lights better than the ones this comes with. And I am not experienced in fiberglass work, so I decided to just sell it and keep what I have. I'll sell the tail panel and the lights all together for $100 plus shipping. I'll get a shipping price from UPS before you pay of course. I figure it should cost around $30-50 depending on location to ship. It will need some work to look great, around the lock it could use some glass gel and a sanding. The whole thing obviously needs to be painted to match your car too. This thing is like any other fiberglass piece you buy, it should fit and work the way it is, but you'll need to figure out the lights wiring and how to best mount it. It has holes drilled in it already. Check out the pics and let me know. I'll take PayPal.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
uggggggg i want it i want it i want it. give me a couple days to think about it and ill get back to you. its most likeley going to be a yes

would you be interested in a trade for a 2 piece set up with a set of lights?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-21-2009).]

connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
First come first serve! You could be the one..... it could be your lucky day.. It could be ALL yours.. Maybe..
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Direct Link to This Post
send me your info. i will send paypal. is it for sale still? pm me with your info. thanks...
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2009 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
SOLD!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock