FOR SALE: 1987 Fiero GT parts or finish by SpeedyGSXR
Started on: 05-31-2009 05:31 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Katman81 on 06-02-2009 11:30 AM
SpeedyGSXR

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedyGSXRSend a Private Message to SpeedyGSXRDirect Link to This Post
Trying to sell off what is left of an unfinished project. This is my last go around and then I will probably decide to part the car out. I am trying hard to do everything I can to not part it out because I really don't want to see another good GT go to waste. I have most of the parts to finish.

-New headliner from the Fiero Store (Not installed)
-New carpeting from the Fiero Store (Not installed)
-All poly bushings in the cradle (Fiero Store)
-All poly bushings in the control arms (front and rear from The Fiero Store)
-Intrax lowering springs in the front and back
-New KYB struts
-New KYB shocks
-All new stainless brake lines from the Fiero Store (Some installed, some not)
-All new belt molding for entire car from the Fiero store (not installed)
-New door locks and ignition switch from the Fiero Store (not installed)
-New hubs
-New marker lights (not installed)

++++++ The car will need an exhaust, the borla exhaust that was on it has been sold ++++++

I have had this car for about 5 years now and have no time to complete it due to an expanding family. I feel this car can be finished with some effort, or can be used as a parts car since nearly everything new on the car is a bolt on part. The car was originally a michigan car so it has rust. Alot of the rust has been fixed and POR'd. The cradle was swapped out with a rust free one when the engine was replaced. The current motor has about 90,000 miles on it. The chasis has 217,000 miles on it. The seats and center console are out of the car. The drivers seat is shot, the passenger is not bad if I remember right. The car was badly panel painted, and then never repainted because it has never been totally re-assembled. So it looks like a circus car. Car is an automatic. This would be a great car to swap parts off of to convert a notchback into a fastback.

Asking $900.00. The car has a clear title and has more then $900.00 worth of parts that go with it.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by SpeedyGSXR (edited 05-31-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
i wish you were closer, :/ hope it doesnt goto getting parted out.....
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Direct Link to This Post
i live in toledo,ohio. what year is it. does it run? how for are you from toledo? thanks. i have 3 gt's.85,87,88. looking for a gt for my son. look promiseing!
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Direct Link to This Post

winger1955

579 posts
Member since Jan 2008
is it a hard top or sunroof top.
SpeedyGSXR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedyGSXRSend a Private Message to SpeedyGSXRDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the motor runs and holds good oil pressure. This is a sunroof car. I am about 80 miles or so from Toledo. I am actually located in Lima, OH. I moved a few years ago and didn't update my location. You can come by anytime you like and look at the car. If you want to set up a time to look at it let me know and I will PM you my address and phone number so we can set something up. Thanks.
Blue87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue87FieroSend a Private Message to Blue87FieroDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say I saw the car in person and it is deinatly worth $900 dollars. I didn't actual crawl under it but I looked at the front suspension (wheels turned) its all poly and it looked like he took alot of parts off and had them sand blasted but not 100% sure. There where some panels of and I didn't see any rust. Also when he said it was badly panel painted the paint job is a bunch of different shades, its NOT bad like flaking paint (bad prep). who ever buys this car will not be disappointed for $900. I've seen it and if I had the money/time i would have bought it.
squisher86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. Interested in a partial trade + $?

I've got a daily drivable hot-rodded cavalier, and the cash would help me with a down payment on a house.

LMK, I've got another Fiero that would make a good donor to complete this guy.
SpeedyGSXR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedyGSXRSend a Private Message to SpeedyGSXRDirect Link to This Post
squisher: Can't do any trading right now. I have a 3 car garage and 4 vehicles right now. I have been offered some really nice trades since starting to advertise this car, but I just can't right now. My wife is ready to make me move out as it is! (JOKE)

You are welcome to come and look and see if it is something you would be interested in though.
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
'salright

Missed that it was an auto first time around anyway. Good luck, $900 is a steal.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I want it but how can I get it to Wisconsin....
if you do sell just parts, all I need is the Aux gauge cluster with wiring and center console.
SpeedyGSXR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedyGSXRSend a Private Message to SpeedyGSXRDirect Link to This Post
Not looking good...................
PFF
System Bot
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, even being an auto if I had an extra $900 I would be over there to get it right quick.

It would make a good Fiero for the missus (she's not particularly fond of the 4 speed)

Somebody's bound to pick it up.

Free bump anyway
Katman81

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Katman81Send a Private Message to Katman81Direct Link to This Post
If your willing Im interested in the door locks and the belt mouldings since they havent been installed yet. Let me know

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock