FREE Parting out 86 Get it or its gone by slinger
Started on: 05-26-2009 06:38 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: fierodude1979 on 11-11-2009 01:12 AM
slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
I want this stuff GONE, Come get it or its getting trashed.

Car was a SE v6 I do not have the motor but i still have the 4speed and ecu wireing ect ect.

The frame has 2 small rust spots in the trunk corners otherwise its pritty rust free.

I will get better photos when i get my camera back, sorry for the crap cellphone photo i just need to get this going some how.

If you want somthing just ask cause there is more stuff behind and in the car.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thefredman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefredmanSend a Private Message to thefredmanDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested.......how much for the entire car? I have family in the Marshall area. Let me know.......steve
cooguyfish

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in, the door locks, 4 spd trans and all the related parts, and the marker lights.

Thanks
-Brandon
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post
I'm looking for a complete interior currently. I'm in Big Rapids, so I'm pretty close.
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys if you look close you will see there is no suspension under the car (I have it its just not bolted up) so it would have to be picked up and put on a trailer. This car is a basket case.

If no one can pick the hole car up then i will start selling the parts off of it at the best offer.

P.S. I will be driving down to florida and back tonight so if i do not respond right away thats why.

[This message has been edited by slinger (edited 05-27-2009).]

86GTFastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
The seats! what color/condition are the seats!

I would love to come up there and pick over that car like a vulture! If its free I could use a new nose, spare sunroof, headlight motors etc!
Let me know if you still need someone to take it off your hands. I would really consider taking the whole car, if I got the tranny and everything there. Main problem would be finding a way to put it on my trailer.
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
I still want that right side headlight motor I PMed you about a couple weeks ago. I can send the girl to come get it whenever you get back.
greasemonke50613

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2009 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Direct Link to This Post
DOOR LOCKS IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM && KEYS!! i cannot lock my car and it's annoying as hell! i've found a cig in it before!
250rider3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Direct Link to This Post
do you have a pass power window switch? i also need an aero rocker drivers side. Thanks!
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greasemonke50613:

DOOR LOCKS IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM && KEYS!! i cannot lock my car and it's annoying as hell! i've found a cig in it before!

dude...thats pretty shitty..i know of a guy whos car burned down from him leaving his sunroof open and somebody thumped a cig in..i close my roof now in parking lots..even if im close by
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I will take all the bolts from the firewall back. And the bell housing bolts. And engine mounts. And ecm. Oh yeah front nose badge.
PFF
System Bot
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2009 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys a forum member is is taking the whole car, if he wants to sell parts off of it then im sure he will post it up.

Thanks for the intrest

Jody
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slinger:

Hey guys if you look close you will see there is no suspension under the car (I have it its just not bolted up) so it would have to be picked up and put on a trailer. This car is a basket case.

If no one can pick the hole car up then i will start selling the parts off of it at the best offer.

P.S. I will be driving down to florida and back tonight so if i do not respond right away thats why.

I was wondering about this because the heading says free but then you say selling parts lol it just didnt' make since to me but looks like the car is gone now anyway....

slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
Sorry i ment to say sell for the price of the shipping, since most of the stuff is big the shipping is alot of money so its kinda hard to try and sell the parts and have the person pay for shipping, If that makes sence.

Sorry for the typo
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
bump
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I need a paasenger headlight motor (84-87 style), seat recline handles, and the screw hole covers behind the door handles (the little circle things)?
how much shipped to 53072?
I can pay paypal. and add in a little extra for you ;-)
let me know

------------------
www.fquick.com/GTXBULLET
Certified Tech/Mechanic (Restorations, Modifications, and Maintenence)
1985 Fiero GT 69k Miles (All Options) - Daily Driver
1988 FIERO Coupe "IRON DUKE" 5-Speed (the show car ;-)
1992 Firebird T-Tops V-8 30k original miles(collectors car)

mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2009 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
i need both doors, and a drivers rear suspension complete 84-87, and complete interior if you still have it. mike in oklahoma
solotwo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Did you get rid of the car? Or do you have some parts?

Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
88 Coupe
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
looking for a front spindle/hub thing for the passenger side... PM sent
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys car has been gone for a wile
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2009 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
its ok slinger
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock