WTB: Coilover Sleeves by Riddick85
Started on: 04-24-2009 02:23 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: GTCONVERSION on 04-26-2009 06:52 PM
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Direct Link to This Post
I am about to make my own coilovers in the rear and before I buy the sleeves I wanted to see if anyone had a pair of them laying around. 5" tall would have to be minimum, I would prefer around 7". For 2.5" inner diameter springs. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
I've got a set I can sell you. They are just a bit too small to fit around my Sachs struts, but should fit around KYB's or Monroes just fine. Not sure about koni's though. They are 5" sleeves with locking adjusters and come with a set of springs, I think they are 350 lb, but I am not too sure. I'l let them go pretty cheap, seeing how I can't really use them without purchasing new struts. I'll sell them for 'bout $60, sound ok?
Riddick85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Direct Link to This Post
Sounds great.

2 questions though. How tall are the springs? and what is the inner diameter of the adjusters?
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Springs are 12" and 300, not 350, so I was wrong on that one. Adjuster sleeves are 5" long with a 2" id. Both springs and adjusters are from QA1.
Riddick85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Direct Link to This Post
Sounds great. I was worried I would not like the 350's since that would be a stiff ride. 300's sound awesome. I will take them, paypal or MO?

Have any pics of them? If not that is cool. They are the silver ones from QA1? Got the adjuster tool? Thanks
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Don't have the adjuster tool. Never came with one, if I find one local I'll pic it up. And yes they are the silver ones. Mo is fine, I haven't had good luck with paypal lately.
Riddick85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Direct Link to This Post
PM me your address for MO and I will get it out. Thanks again. I was about to buy a pair of springs today and decided to hold off. So glad I did
couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Direct Link to This Post
I assume it's OK if I jump on this thread now that it is concluded.

If anyone else has a setup like this they want to sell (adaptors and 12" springs 300+lbs) let me know.

thanks,

Rick
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Riddick85:

PM me your address for MO and I will get it out. Thanks again. I was about to buy a pair of springs today and decided to hold off. So glad I did

PM sent.
GTCONVERSION

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
i have a set for some koni if any needs some there are going to be a bit big for my kyb so im going to get the westcoast kit.

sleevs hats nuts
couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Direct Link to This Post
I've got Monroe struts which I assume are smaller, like the KYB's.
PFF
System Bot
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
Im not sure i just know the kyb are close to 2inch and the koni are over 2inch,the set i posted a pic of are 2.25.I was told they will work great with the koni but would need o rings to fit the kyb
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I'll take those adjusters for the Konis. How much to 48135?
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
40.00 will take everything in the pic includes the shipping will go out priorty mail usps 2-3 day shipping
First pm takes it

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock