Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting 88' Formula, LOTS more! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting 88' Formula, LOTS more! by h.d.fire
Started on: 04-22-2009 10:53 AM
Replies: 42
Last post by: Jefrysuko on 05-04-2009 11:11 PM
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
Time to update this thread....................

The 88' Formula space frame & the 84 SE are sold, however I still have quite a few parts. PLEASE check all of the pictures at the photobucket links below.
Just a sampling......
Dashes (2) tan and gray
center consoles gray & tan (gray is spoken for, trying to get a decent box for shipping)
Gauge pods, 88 Formula & 86 SE (58,000 mile car)
interior trim
steering column in brown from above 86 SE
3 sets of doors, hoods (stock & custom)
much more, if you don't see what your looking for, please write, I might have it!

PARTS: http://s193.photobucket.com...s/z121/mmaver/Parts/

Please write with any questions.
Thanks for looking,
-Mike

------------------
84' Indy Pace Car (car #2000)
86' G.T.
88' Formula (V8 project)
Member: NIFE

[This message has been edited by h.d.fire (edited 05-01-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cdewolfe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CdewolfeSend a Private Message to CdewolfeDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a gray console.. especially if the screw holes for the ALCL cover are good.
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cdewolfe:

I'll take a gray console.. especially if the screw holes for the ALCL cover are good.

I'll check to make sure their good. Where does it need to ship to?

BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mike,

How much do you want for the GT Clip? Do you have a GT Decklid too? Im still thinking about the 84' just really is not the best time with space and money but who knows.

Jason
jaybeezi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziDirect Link to This Post
How much for the formula gauge cluster?
Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
How much for the radio shipped to 34430? Thanks
transamman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for transammanSend a Private Message to transammanDirect Link to This Post
Hello. Do you have a automatic shifter trim plate or a 3rd brake light cover. Thanks.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Do you have the Formula front bumper cover, complete with air dam? I'm looking for one, but it must have the air dam and be undamaged with no cuts or tears. I only need the cover, not the energy absorbers underneath.
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BrewCheese:

Hey Mike,

How much do you want for the GT Clip? Do you have a GT Decklid too? Im still thinking about the 84' just really is not the best time with space and money but who knows.

Jason

Hi Jason,
Hows $35 sound for the clip? I have a deck lid, but it's off the Formula, not a GT. I'll throw that in for another $10 and include the quarter panels if you can use them.
Thanks,
-Mike
-Mike

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

h.d.fire

989 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by jaybeezi:

How much for the formula gauge cluster?

Hi and thanks for writing,
Asking $50 for the cluster.

PFF
System Bot
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

h.d.fire

989 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

How much for the radio shipped to 34430? Thanks

Hi,
Shipping via UPS is about $13
How's $30 shipped sound?
Thanks for writing,
-Mike

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

h.d.fire

989 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by transamman:

Hello. Do you have a automatic shifter trim plate or a 3rd brake light cover. Thanks.

Hi transanman,
I don't have the trim plate, but I believe I do have the brake light cover (it would be gray, from the Formula). Let me check
tomorrow.
-Mike

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

h.d.fire

989 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Formula88:

Do you have the Formula front bumper cover, complete with air dam? I'm looking for one, but it must have the air dam and be undamaged with no cuts or tears. I only need the cover, not the energy absorbers underneath.

Hi and thanks for writing.
When I sold this car is was complete, but the gentleman sold some of the body panels to help offset the re-body costs. When I bought it back from him I got the space frame, front fenders, door skins, quarters and much of the interior. I was going to switch to a GT rear clip (which is also for sale). I'm sorry, but I don't have the front cover your looking for. You might try Paulv he has quite a few parts.
-Mike

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
How much for the rear cradle with all the suspension bits?
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
I see a lot of white body parts in the pictures. Any chance there's an driver's doorskin in there?
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

How much for the rear cradle with all the suspension bits?

Hi Jefrysuko-
I have a person who is interested in the whole rolling space frame, he's supposed to let me know in the next day or two. If not, I'd go $100 for everything. Just FYI.... you can have the entire rolling space frame, including wheels and nice tires for $300.

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

h.d.fire

989 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

I see a lot of white body parts in the pictures. Any chance there's an driver's doorskin in there?

Hi Doug, thanks for writing.
Yes, I have both the drivers and passenger door skins from the Formula (white). $25 each + shipping.
They are in very good shape.

007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
you have a PM
CarverToo

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarverTooSend a Private Message to CarverTooDirect Link to This Post
How much for the red racing seats, shipped?
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CarverToo:

How much for the red racing seats, shipped?

Hi,
Unfortunately the shipping on these seats isn't going to be cheap because of their size and weight. UPS has them at just over $50 for each box (I can dismantel them and ship each seat in one box). I could send them to you for $200 total.

PFF
System Bot
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

you have a PM

working up a total for you Doug.......
I'll PM you back....

CarverToo

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarverTooSend a Private Message to CarverTooDirect Link to This Post
PM waiting.

Rob
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
How much for the Formula decklid ship to Beaumont, TX 77707 - Grayhound is fine

Tim

EDITED: See that someone may be in line for. If it does not pan out I want it.

[This message has been edited by BMTFIERO (edited 04-23-2009).]

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

Hi Jefrysuko-
I have a person who is interested in the whole rolling space frame, he's supposed to let me know in the next day or two. If not, I'd go $100 for everything. Just FYI.... you can have the entire rolling space frame, including wheels and nice tires for $300.

I would take the whole thing off your hands in a heartbeat if I had somewhere to put it. Let me know if it falls through.

Funny thing is that i'm fairly sure that those wheels and tires used to be mine and I now have the original rims from that car
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

I would take the whole thing off your hands in a heartbeat if I had somewhere to put it. Let me know if it falls through.

Funny thing is that i'm fairly sure that those wheels and tires used to be mine and I now have the original rims from that car

That's my dilema as well! TO many projects, not enough time, and no room.......
You are probably correct on the wheels/tires! small world huh?

BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mike,
Consider the GT rear clip Sold! So $45 for the GT clip, formula decklid and rear quarters? If so I'l take it all. Do Saturdays work for you for pickup?

Thanks,
Jason
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
Hi Jason,
Saturday will be fine (I'm a career FIrefighter, I'm on-duty tomorrow Friday 4/24, but I'll be back home by 08:30 Saturday). I'll PM you my home address and phone number.
Thanks!
-Mike
P.S. Bring some extra cash, I'll bet I have something else you'll take home! L.O.L.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM and payment sent for radio, thanks.
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
Saturday morning update:
Radio - sold
Black forward console - sold
Gray rear console - sold
Drivers side door skin - sold
Black steering column - sold
84 SE - sold

Awaiting word today on 88' Formula rolling chassis, other wise it will be offered to those who wanted suspension components.
Still have available:
3r Racing seats, passenger gray seat w/ speakers, custom Vette style hood, Tan dash & Gray / Black dash, many other parts (some not pictured). Drop me a line with your needs.
Thanks!
-Mike

[This message has been edited by h.d.fire (edited 04-25-2009).]

jmarek78

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmarek78Send a Private Message to jmarek78Direct Link to This Post
yep those are suko's old wheels on there.

mike, you've got an email about the fastback clip...
PFF
System Bot
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mike PM sent!

Jason
my86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroDirect Link to This Post
do you still have grey dash #1 and how much please? thanks . also center console "grey"
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by my86fiero:

do you still have grey dash #1 and how much please? thanks . also center console "grey"

Hello, and thanks for writing.
The gray rear console is spoken for, the dash is still available. It's exceptionaly nice, I bought it from Paulv about a year ago, was going to keep it as a "spare", it's in near perfect condition. $100 + shipping.

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
Saturday morning update:
Radio - sold
Black forward console - sold
Gray rear console - sold
Drivers side door skin - sold
Black steering column - sold
84 SE - sold

Awaiting word today on 88' Formula rolling chassis, other wise it will be offered to those who wanted suspension components.

Still have available:
3r Racing seats, passenger gray seat w/ speakers, custom Vette style hood, Tan dash & Gray / Black dash, many other parts (some not pictured). Drop me a line with your needs.
Thanks!
-Mike
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.

Thanks,

Ken~
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Picked up Fastback clip, Decklid and Quarters from Mike this morning! Everything he has for sale is nice looking stuff and Mikes a great guy to do business with!

Thanks,
Jason
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the kind words Jason, I feel fortunate to have met yet another great Fiero Fan!
Hope the parts work well for you!
-Mike
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

Any word on this yet?
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

Any word on this yet?

The gentelaman who was interested in the whole space frame has elected to pass due to transportation conflicts. So I'll offer the the suspension parts to those interested. I'd prefer local pick-up, shipping is going to be quite expensive.

Also still have Vette styl hood, both dashes, gary visors, Formula gauge pod & brown 86 SE gauge pod (with only 57,000 miles!), some interior trim, brown column, lots of misc.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock