Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  f/s fast back parts, wheels and cradles - could bring them to the swap

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

f/s fast back parts, wheels and cradles - could bring them to the swap by Madess
Started on: 04-14-2009 10:31 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: Madess on 04-24-2009 01:17 PM
Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
I have body panels, fast back parts, cradles bumpers and wheels, if you let me know ahead of time, I could bring them in my truck to the swap meet if you let me know ahead of time.

[This message has been edited by Madess (edited 04-14-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Madess:

I have body panels, fast back parts, cradles bumpers and wheels, if you let me know ahead of time, I could bring them in my truck to the swap meet if you let me know ahead of time.

Do you have any of the small brackets and hardware needed to do a fastback swap? I have the body panels, but I'm sure I'm missing the "small" stuff I'm going to need. Especially '88 engine vent/grill strut tower brackets...

-Gary

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
What color is your fastback clip?
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2009 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:

Do you have any of the small brackets and hardware needed to do a fastback swap? I have the body panels, but I'm sure I'm missing the "small" stuff I'm going to need. Especially '88 engine vent/grill strut tower brackets...

-Gary

Yes, I have all the brackets and clips for the swap
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2009 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post

Madess

2040 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by Raydar:

What color is your fastback clip?

Black and white
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
If we are taking the truck to the show... I have a 4T60 transmission I could sell... I was told it has 50k miles on it but I don't have a way to prove it. I was going to put it in my 87 GT but don't think I am going to get around to it. Here was my previous post on it: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/046039.html

Sorry for the hijack Matt...

-Brian
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2009 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
pm responded to - sorry for the delay, I was on vacation in Florida
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
bump
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
bump
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Depending on price, I might be interested in the fastback decklid and possibly some other fastback stuff.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Yes, I have all the brackets and clips for the swap

What do you want for them? I have the body panels basically, but not the hardware that goes with it!

Also, do you have the trunk seal?

-Gary
PFF
System Bot
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Depending on price, I might be interested in the fastback decklid and possibly some other fastback stuff.

decklid - 50$ obo - I am pretty easy going on prices - I will throw a couple in the truck to choose from, most of the decklids I have will need paint. Look for the 2003 red gmc sierra, we should arrive about 12.

Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post

Madess

2040 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:

What do you want for them? I have the body panels basically, but not the hardware that goes with it!

Also, do you have the trunk seal?

-Gary

25$ shipped for the little brackets that hold the vents.

50$ shipped for the black plastic things that go behind the fastback quarter windows.

trying to think of any other pieces???

I think all trunk seals are junk, but I will check.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

25$ shipped for the little brackets that hold the vents.

50$ shipped for the black plastic things that go behind the fastback quarter windows.

trying to think of any other pieces???

I think all trunk seals are junk, but I will check.

Unless you have brackets for an '88, I don't think I can use the vent brackets. As for the "black plastic things that go behind the fastback quarter windows," can you tell me what exactly you're referring to? Do you mean the large plastic trim inserts or do you mean the smaller spacers, etc. that help attach the clip? I have the large inserts that are black. I am looking for the hardware stuff that is needed to actually install the body panels...
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
I do have ones for 88's, but they are for a formula, so I don't know if they work. I will take some pics of the stuff I have and send it to you and you can pick from what you need.
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post

Madess

2040 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by fieroguru:

wing holes or no wing holes?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock