Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Lots of '88 Parts...suspension, cradles, brakes, console skeleton, etc.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Lots of '88 Parts...suspension, cradles, brakes, console skeleton, etc. by Nashco
Started on: 04-10-2009 01:28 AM
Replies: 31
Last post by: Nashco on 06-01-2009 02:13 PM
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Hey gang, I've got a bunch of '88 parts for sale. These are all from an '88 with the 2.5 and auto trans that was in pretty good shape mechanically, but pretty rough shape cosmetically. The paint and interior are ratted out pretty bad, but the suspension is in surprisingly good shape. I tried to pull as many of the '88 specific or otherwise rare parts off that I could so they didn't get sent to the crusher, the rear suspension links, throttle cable, and coolant tubes are spoken for. The parts are all in good condition or better, absolutely zero rust and includes mounting hardware, nut plates, etc. where applicable.

All prices below include shipping to the lower 48 via UPS ground unless otherwise noted!

$45 each - '88 Front control arms (Right lower is sold)
$35 each - '88 Front knuckles

These have all been split up, they're just loosely assembled to simplify storage. No torn boots, no stripped hardware, etc.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I prefer paypal for payments (nashco at hotmail dot com).

Thanks!

Bryce

Edited for items sold.

SOLD - Perfect center console skeleton....I couldn't believe it, I've never seen one without any stripped holes, cracks, etc...but here one is!
SOLD - '88 Front hubs
SOLD - '88 calipers with brake hoses and pads
SOLD - '88 Front suspension cradle, Greyhound is probably the best way to ship this bulky item.
SOLD - '88 steering rack
SOLD - '88 Rear cradle, Greyhound is probably best way to ship this bulky item. Cradle will be degreased and pressure washed before shipping.
SOLD - All three '88 e-brake cables in great condition

[This message has been edited by Nashco (edited 06-01-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fallman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FallmanSend a Private Message to FallmanDirect Link to This Post
U had to offer all this stuff just after i bought solid mounts for my 87 cradle??? And u had to offer it like RIGHT before taxes??? Yeah thats what i thought GRR i want to take it all. But until i find out what taxes are going to run this year, I cant. lol shoot
jgrotzin

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind I'll take the front brake calipers (both).... Paypal sent! Thanks!

Could you tell me the mileage, thinking about the hubs....

[This message has been edited by jgrotzin (edited 04-10-2009).]

skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
lemme check my funds ill take the rear calipers.

------------------
84 gt project
3x84 indy
The junk yard is my zen garden

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Interested in both cradles shipped to 77707

[This message has been edited by BMTFIERO (edited 04-10-2009).]

ZimmyDib

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZimmyDibSend a Private Message to ZimmyDibDirect Link to This Post
Hi Nashco, this weekend I replaced my throttle cable, and found out my console skeleton is completely trashed. If its still available, I'd like to buy yours.
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post
I'm interested in the front hub set. Do you know what condition they are actually in??

-Gary
jgrotzin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinDirect Link to This Post
I sent pay-pal for the front brakes, and asked about the wheel bearing mileage, just wondering if you recieved payment Nashco... Thanks!
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I was a bit slow to respond because I was out of town for the weekend.

Originally posted by jgrotzin:

Could you tell me the mileage, thinking about the hubs....

I honestly can't remember...I meant to take a picture of the odometer and forgot to. I want to say it was about 130k but I'm going off memory. I did the top-down shake on both hubs while the wheels were attached and they both felt good. I wouldn't bother selling junk bearings, but obviously being an iron duke, auto coupe that lived a good life suspension-wise, these bearings have been babied.

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:

Interested in both cradles shipped to 77707

Front is sold, rear is still up for grabs. For those interested in shipping quotes, go to http://www.shipgreyhound.com/ and look up shipping from Portland, OR for 100 pounds with a maximum dimension of 60" to be conservative. It looks like pretty much everywhere in the US is about $100 or less per cradle.

I sent pay-pal for the front brakes, and asked about the wheel bearing mileage, just wondering if you recieved payment Nashco... Thanks!

I did, and updated above. Thanks!

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:

I'm interested in the front hub set. Do you know what condition they are actually in??

-Gary

See above. I wouldn't sell this stuff if it was in bad shape!

Originally posted by ZimmyDib:

Hi Nashco, this weekend I replaced my throttle cable, and found out my console skeleton is completely trashed. If its still available, I'd like to buy yours.

I replied your PM. These are nearly impossible to find without any cracks at all, so you're not alone finding yours broken when you pulled your center consoles!

Bryce
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeDirect Link to This Post
I need the 88 ebrake cables. Do you ship to Canada? If so, how much for shipping and the cables? I'm in Oakville Ontario Canada.
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Eau_Rouge:

I need the 88 ebrake cables. Do you ship to Canada? If so, how much for shipping and the cables? I'm in Oakville Ontario Canada.

I'll let you figure out the shipping method/cost to you from 97217; I prefer UPS but I would imagine USPS might be better for international...??? I don't charge for handling, just exact shipping prices. It seems every Canadian has some different shipping method preferred to avoid a certain carrier, certain taxes, etc. and I always get griped at after the fact. I'm also guilty of hassling somebody else about shipping delays and came to find out it was held up in customs while crossing the border, so keep in mind the possibility that it might take a bit longer. I don't mind shipping to a Canuck if it isn't any extra hassle/cost to ship, so give me the details and I'll work with you.

Bryce
PFF
System Bot
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an updated inventory.

Bryce
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the drivers side (left) headlight motor relay...If so how much shipped to 91406?

Thanks,
Tony
jgrotzin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent about the hubs...
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Updated my inventory above.

Originally posted by Maloso:

Do you have the drivers side (left) headlight motor relay...If so how much shipped to 91406?

Thanks,
Tony

I had one, but I think I might have sold it. I'll see if I can find it in my wiring harness bin tonight.

Bryce
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2009 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maloso:

Thanks,
Tony

Sorry Tony, couldn't find it last night so I must have sold it. Good luck in the hunt!

Bryce
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2009 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nashco:

Sorry Tony, couldn't find it last night so I must have sold it. Good luck in the hunt!

Bryce

Thanks for checking!

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Bump before the weekend.

I'm surprised the front suspension parts have lasted this long, I'm always seeing people looking for control arms and knuckles after getting into an accident with their '88s, here's a chance to get some cheap spares BEFORE you need them instead of creating an emergency situation later. You can also replace the bushings and ball joints in the spares, get them powdercoated, etc. and swap them onto your daily driver without worrying about down time. Resell your used ones when your done to help out the next guy wanting to do the same thing, or stash those used ones for a rainy (or snowy) day when you need them because you had a fender breaker.

Bryce
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Monday bump!
Luke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeDirect Link to This Post
do you have the other 88 rear suspension bits including the knuckles/ calipers etc? I'd be interested in the 88 rear setup as a whole minus the struts
Luke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeDirect Link to This Post

Luke

467 posts
Member since Nov 2005
Oh good the dreaded double post, my first, I shall name it James.

[This message has been edited by Luke (edited 04-20-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
spookything

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spookythingClick Here to visit spookything's HomePageSend a Private Message to spookythingDirect Link to This Post
Laff, Do you name all of your accidental nocturnal emissions?

Rick

------------------

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Luke:

do you have the other 88 rear suspension bits including the knuckles/ calipers etc? I'd be interested in the 88 rear setup as a whole minus the struts

All that's left for '88 rear stuff is the cradle. I have a set of knuckles I could sell as well, but no links. If you're still interested, let me know. Thanks!

Bryce
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
I got the center console skeleton from Nashco yesterday and it came here without breaking! Plus to Nascho and UPS for helping me out! I couldn't believe it. This console skeleton is mint! I can't wait to re-do my interior.

------------------
'88 GT- 3800 Turbo 11.864@ 119.6mph
gmtuners.com -Build info

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad it showed up unscathed, I was nervous shipping such a fragile part. Shipping wasn't cheap either!

Bryce
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Bump for updated list in the first post.

Bryce
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I'll take the passenger side lower control arm. Sending Paypal.

------------------
Christian
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Burgandy/Silver 5.7L ZZ4 5spd, 88 suspension, C6 polished wheels, C5 Z06 brakes, Konis, poly'd, Spec Stg 3, LED taillights
Next Mod: LT1 fuel injection with Megasquirt II
301rwhp/345rwtq
Stovebolt Powered!!!!!
06 Cobalt SS/SC w/ LSD (the slow DD)

[This message has been edited by CTFieroGT87 (edited 05-11-2009).]

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
jgrotzin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinDirect Link to This Post
Nashco, Sorry I've been busy and completely forgot to say thanks for shipping all that stuff out! You did a great job packing, and letting me know when it all should arrive. Thanks much!
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Looking for the metal bracket that holds/ attaches the automatic shift cable on the transmission. Attaching clip?
Shipping to 77364

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 05-27-2009).]

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2009 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Nashco, Sorry I've been busy and completely forgot to say thanks for shipping all that stuff out! You did a great job packing, and letting me know when it all should arrive. Thanks much!

Thanks for the feedback!

Originally posted by josef644:

Looking for the metal bracket that holds/ attaches the automatic shift cable on the transmission. Attaching clip?
Shipping to 77364

Sorry, I don't have that part.

Bryce
PFF
System Bot
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Updated inventory. I still have the front knuckles and 3 control arms for sale.

Bryce

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock