Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  For Sale, Black Dash/Center Console, and 120mph gauge cluster/aux gauges

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

For Sale, Black Dash/Center Console, and 120mph gauge cluster/aux gauges by MetroMatt
Started on: 03-30-2009 02:34 PM
Replies: 25
Last post by: L-Bomb on 04-30-2009 12:47 PM
MetroMatt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
as shown below, i've got a black dash here with center console, no gauges but it does include the switches for headlights and dimmer... I'd say its one of the better condition dashes I've seen in my fiero travels. Its got a crack on the drivers side of the defrost area, but not too noticeable. the vents on each side are slightly banged up, but not perfect. still decent condition. some standard warping in the normal fiero spots, but again i'd say its a pretty nice interior.

also, pictured in with this, i'm selling h aux gauges, those include a brown cover thing from the original dash.

trying to get 100$ plus shipping for the dash and center console
and 25 shipped for the aux gauge setup.

all is obo. paypal is a very acceptable form of payment.

matthew h.

EDIT to post that i sold the 120mph speedo and the aux gauges are still available AND that the dash has a lowered price from 150+ shipping to 100 plus shipping.

[This message has been edited by MetroMatt (edited 04-20-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
Bump because the army doesn't pay enough. Someone make me an offer or something
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
bump...............
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
bump for a 30$ price reduction from 150 to 120 plus shipping for the dash, and also the 120mph gauges have sold, now the aux gauges are for sale on their own for 35 shipped.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
If you feel like breaking things apart, I'll take that headlight switch and bezel off your hands for say, $20 shipped?
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
If I don't get a bite on the whole dash in a few days I'll contact you mr man. thanks for the interest.
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
how much for the 5 spd shifter console?
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
120 plus shipping. you get a free dash, center console and gauge thing with it.

[This message has been edited by MetroMatt (edited 04-07-2009).]

MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
bumpppp!!
proff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
how fast can you pack in a box with enough padding and post it to me?
Are the seats with it?
do i get the seats too for $120 USD
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
The seats most definitely do not come, they are not pictured nor listed anywhere. they still reside in my car!

I can pack it and have it mailed tomorrow, via fedex. I'm not sure how much postage would be on top, that would have to be something we'd work out. I'm thinking I could pack it up, bring it to fedex, call you once it gets weighed in and the price is set, so you can paypal while we're on the phone and then i'll ship once the moneys in my account. Unless theres some simpler method I don't see. I tend to overcomplicate things.

matthew h.
PFF
System Bot
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
I just had to ask about the seats
still a bargin for the black dash parts for $120USD
I want to send you a money order cause they don't look at the currency convertion.
I have done this before a few times before.
But our dollar is getting abit better , I can't wait for the shipping cost

Originally posted by MetroMatt:

The seats most definitely do not come, they are not pictured nor listed anywhere. they still reside in my car!

I can pack it and have it mailed tomorrow, via fedex. I'm not sure how much postage would be on top, that would have to be something we'd work out. I'm thinking I could pack it up, bring it to fedex, call you once it gets weighed in and the price is set, so you can paypal while we're on the phone and then i'll ship once the moneys in my account. Unless theres some simpler method I don't see. I tend to overcomplicate things.

matthew h.

My Home address is in a PM

[This message has been edited by proff (edited 04-08-2009).]

MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
pm replied. sorry forgot about the time difference.
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Speedo cluster arrived today. Thanks Matt!

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
no problem!!
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
hgvhkgh oibljkhb
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post

MetroMatt

702 posts
Member since Jan 2005
ttt
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
bump
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
tttt
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2009 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
bump. aux gauges and the dash is still for sale.. i'm still convinced its a good price. 120 plus shipping or 120 if you pick it up.
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
bump! I'm moving in a week, so the new prices are as follows, and a great deal if I say so mysel;f

100 dollars PLUS shipping for the dash setup

25 dollars shipped for the aux gauges!!!

thanks.
matt
PFF
System Bot
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
i'm still interested in that shifter and console, if you want that gone, sorry i have 3 dashes already in my shop.
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
I refuse to part this out, sorry. Unless I had a buyer for every separate part all at once, which isn't likely to happen
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post

MetroMatt

702 posts
Member since Jan 2005
bump here.
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
ttt. Come on folks! Even aa trade would be acceptible. I need fastback glass, a fastback trunk seal, I could always use air tools, theres plenty I would trade for!
L-Bomb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L-BombSend a Private Message to L-BombDirect Link to This Post
Uhhhh, how much for them black booties??!!

sorry, i have not yet earned the right, sorry really,

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock