Finale with 3800 SCII & 4T65EHD by Darrelk
Started on: 03-15-2009 10:32 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: Darrelk on 04-30-2009 11:31 PM
Darrelk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
Spring has sprung, well , sorta... anyway my car is for sale again. Close to sold over the winter but, no cigar. Not running an e-bay ad yet, but full spec.s on car posted here...
http://www.kitcars.com/Clas...?classified_id=21552

Oh, and I would also consider a trade for my next project car. Looking for a 2005 or 2006 Corvette Coupe, higher miles even okay. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'd be coughing up some bucks to do this deal, I know what they're selling for.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
Bump
DR650SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to DR650SEDirect Link to This Post
Wow man, that is a beautiful car. I wish I had the money bbut this provate school stuff has got me broke as a joke.

------------------
AIM: DR650SE
86 SE V6 4SPD
Pics from Iraq
http://community.webshots.com/user/dr650se

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Saweeet! What a beauteeful car. Thumbs up on your work!
Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, guys. My wife and I were out in it over the weekend. Forgot how much fun it was to drive. The only thing that's keeping it from selling I think, is this sucky economy. Oh, well there still some guys with a few bucks jingling around out there. Just have to connect.

[This message has been edited by Darrelk (edited 03-16-2009).]

south florida fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for south florida fierosSend a Private Message to south florida fierosDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
south florida fieros

86stealthfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroDirect Link to This Post
think ive seen it before maybe craigslist not sure but its a beautiful car. free bump i hope you get what your looking for out of it

------------------

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Very very nice but at $13,500 the audience for such a vehicle may be quite limited. I wish that we had the funds to buy it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I did have it on Craigslist locally in the fall. Got action on the listing but younger guys wanted it and their father's didn't want them wrapping it around a telephone pole somewhere, he, he.
The pricing is pretty good IF you are thinking about building a Fiero like this. If you even contracted out just half the mechanical or body/ paint work you could easily get 25 grand tied up pretty quickly. This car is done and can be driven anywhere. Drive it, show it, enjoy it, we sure have.
86stealthfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darrelk:

Yeah, I did have it on Craigslist locally in the fall. Got action on the listing but younger guys wanted it and their father's didn't want them wrapping it around a telephone pole somewhere, he, he.
The pricing is pretty good IF you are thinking about building a Fiero like this. If you even contracted out just half the mechanical or body/ paint work you could easily get 25 grand tied up pretty quickly. This car is done and can be driven anywhere. Drive it, show it, enjoy it, we sure have.

been down that road before i sold a modded 88 mr2 supercharged only to see all my hard work put into a tree at 130+ and i agree the price is fair. i personally dont give a bucket of poo for craigslist too mant tire kickers and people wanting something for nothing.

------------------

Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
Well, this time I seem to be getting more action on it. Time will tell, still may end up going on e-bay.
PFF
System Bot
Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity bump.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Can you PM me your phone # please?

------------------

Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
Bump, still taking offers. Probably headed to, uggh, e-bay soon.
vballman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vballmanClick Here to visit vballman's HomePageSend a Private Message to vballmanDirect Link to This Post
That car is beautiful! I am bummed, I would love to snatch it up but no funds Just wanted to give ya bump for a job well done.
Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I understand. Got a couple of people coming over for a look this week. Hopefully, somebody's got some bucks left.
Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
Hey, for any of you guys that have kit based Fieros I'm getting a pretty steady stream of interest from that kit car site. It's not that expensive to post there and the ads are good for 90 days.
Darrelk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarrelkClick Here to visit Darrelk's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarrelkDirect Link to This Post
It's now over at e-bay, NO RESERVE SALE.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock