Started on: 02-25-2009 09:41 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: doublec4 on 04-25-2009 04:44 PM
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
looking for a few, any style, must be cheep
paypal waiting

------------------
AIM:Onefast2M8
MSN Onefast2M6@hotmail.com
00 GTI VR6
07 G6 GTP

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2009 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
I've got a stocker out of an '88 GT that's doing nothing.
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
up
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
I have 2

both are stock

25$ each + shipping from Canada G7J4P6.

Other parts here: Picasa

------------------
""I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."
Home of the Thestral Fiero[
VirtualShowCar
4.9 ongoing project

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
pm sent

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 02-26-2009).]

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
still looking
Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
pm me and I'll ship this week. It's out of an '88 GT.
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
got yours rolling thunder, thanks

still looking for more
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
It would be easier if you said what you are paying. I have one out of an 86 4 sp.
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
it depends on what im able to get them for,
as you can see i shorten them and i like to keep them as cheep as possible for the resale
if my cost stays down, then the next guy's does aswell
the last few i have bought have been arround $15 ish
which isnt alot, but i put time and effort into them and resell them for arround $30-35 including shipping, which leaves me only a few bucks in the end

just tryn to keep it cheep, so i can resell cheep and then everyone is happy that they got a sweet mod for a few bucks

Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
I profited $10 from selling him my shifter arm... Easily worth a half hour of my time.

[This message has been edited by Rolling Thunder (edited 03-10-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Paypal me $15 and I will send you the one I have. arw62@aol.com

Here are a few suggestions, if you want them.

First: Always say what you will pay. For some reason people on here think they can sell things (or buy) without a price. You are cutting your own throat on that one. When is the last time you went into a store and the prices were hidden. Say a price. If it is too high, you can lower it when you get no responce. If it is too low, you will oversell everything and you will work overhard for what you are earning, then you can raise the price.

Second: Try offering one for three. They send you three and you will send them back one shortened. It is a good way to get cored for no cash outlay.

Third: Consider selling rebuilt shifters. You can install a few bushings and shorten them. You will get a far higher return because you are selling something bigger.

And a bump.
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

Paypal me $15 and I will send you the one I have. arw62@aol.com

Here are a few suggestions, if you want them.

First: Always say what you will pay. For some reason people on here think they can sell things (or buy) without a price. You are cutting your own throat on that one. When is the last time you went into a store and the prices were hidden. Say a price. If it is too high, you can lower it when you get no responce. If it is too low, you will oversell everything and you will work overhard for what you are earning, then you can raise the price.

Second: Try offering one for three. They send you three and you will send them back one shortened. It is a good way to get cored for no cash outlay.

Third: Consider selling rebuilt shifters. You can install a few bushings and shorten them. You will get a far higher return because you are selling something bigger.

And a bump.

payment sent, thanks
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
I know I got two...sending 'em out to ya on Thursday / Friday.

Payment for 'em no worries... 15.oo aint going to break the bank.

------------------
And it begins again...

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mcaanda:

I know I got two...sending 'em out to ya on Thursday / Friday.

Payment for 'em no worries... 15.oo aint going to break the bank.

your the man Allen, one will be returned in better than original condition
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
I have to say that Rich does great work on these and is certainly worth what he does them for. At half the price as you know who, they look the same and install in minutes. Got one from him a few weeks back and love it. Have one on my other car from R.D., and can't tell the difference in quality or function at all. Hey Rich, just to throw my .02 in, you may want to consider folks sending in theirs for you to modify, that way you get a core every time. You could price it two ways, your core or theirs. Thanks again.
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

I have to say that Rich does great work on these and is certainly worth what he does them for. At half the price as you know who, they look the same and install in minutes. Got one from him a few weeks back and love it. Have one on my other car from R.D., and can't tell the difference in quality or function at all. Hey Rich, just to throw my .02 in, you may want to consider folks sending in theirs for you to modify, that way you get a core every time. You could price it two ways, your core or theirs. Thanks again.

thanks for the good words, seems that alot of people like to hang on to their stock one for some reason, but yes a core charge of sorts is a great idea
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
One is coming your way.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Rich
How much would it cost me to ship you one?

------------------

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

Rich
How much would it cost me to ship you one?

the last 3-4 i have bought latley have been only $5 ish shipping, im in the middle of the country and from either edge of the country to me has been $5
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
up
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
i could use a few more
pm me if anyone has some to part with
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Got the shifter and wanted to thank ya for it. Looks good - I think that I'm going to be able to get out into the garage here this weekend and get it installed. Too bad that all the cables dont attach to anything tho.

Thanks again;

--Allen
doublec4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
In the next few days I'll have one I can send your way.

I'll send you a pm with a couple days

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock