Parts needed for and 86GT by MooCow
Started on: 02-23-2009 08:56 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: jpmurray on 06-13-2009 09:33 PM
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
Hey Everyone,

I would really like to get all the parts I need to finally be able to get my engine in. I am going through my list of what I think I still need. I am tempted to just go out and buy all new parts from the Fiero Store, but it seems to be adding up very quickly, and I am finding my Fiero fund draining to fast.

So I am going to see what it would cost for all used parts vs. new parts. Would like to just buy all these parts at once from someone. My busy season just started (Nascar) so my weekends to work on the engine are becoming fewer and fewer.

My car is an 86GT with a 4-speed.

Below are the parts I need. If I can get them cheaper someplace else besides the Fiero Store for cheaper let me know.

- Oil Sending Unit
- Thermostat Housing
- Engine mount with both bolts (looks like an L)
- Complete, or near complete harness. I have one here, but missing a connector, and the rest look brittle.
- Temp Gauge Unit
- Fan Switch
- Thermostat housing cap (more than likely will just buy new)
- Thermostat itself (more than likely will just buy new)

Thanks,

Ken~

[This message has been edited by MooCow (edited 02-23-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Powder coated in semi-gloss black. Better than brand new condition

$32 I pay shipping, priority mail

If you are not happy with my powder coating simply return the part to me and I will refund your paypal.

[This message has been edited by Electrathon (edited 02-23-2009).]

MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
PMed you

Ken~
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MooCow:

Hey Everyone,

I would really like to get all the parts I need to finally be able to get my engine in. I am going through my list of what I think I still need. I am tempted to just go out and buy all new parts from the Fiero Store, but it seems to be adding up very quickly, and I am finding my Fiero fund draining to fast.

So I am going to see what it would cost for all used parts vs. new parts. Would like to just buy all these parts at once from someone. My busy season just started (Nascar) so my weekends to work on the engine are becoming fewer and fewer.

My car is an 86GT with a 4-speed.

Below are the parts I need. If I can get them cheaper someplace else besides the Fiero Store for cheaper let me know.

- Oil Sending Unit
- Thermostat Housing
- Engine mount with both bolts (looks like an L)
- Complete, or near complete harness. I have one here, but missing a connector, and the rest look brittle.
- Temp Gauge Unit
- Fan Switch
- Thermostat housing cap (more than likely will just buy new)
- Thermostat itself (more than likely will just buy new)

Thanks,

Ken~

Hey Ken! Just bumping this back up because I realized I never posted in this thread and I need to leave you positive feedback
Marc

HC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
Electrathon - Do you sell those, or did you just happen to have those laying around? I need a thermostat housing for the 2.5. Thanks.
jpmurray

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2009 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayDirect Link to This Post
Ken,
I've got two oil sending units- would be glad to give you one of them. Both of them were in working order when taken off supposedly.
pm me and let me know if I need to mail it to you or if you'll be in the area anytime soon.
Jason

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock