Decals / Banners / Posters / Floor Graphics and more by SAFASTRO by SAFASTRO
Started on: 02-04-2009 07:44 PM
Replies: 34
Last post by: TopNotch on 01-29-2010 01:14 PM
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
I've had a few people request various types of static stickers, and posters in another thread, so I thought I'd start a fresh thread so the other one doesn't get hijacked.

Post your requests here.

I can provide the following in FULL COLOR:

- vinyl stickers
- static stickers
- banners
- floor graphics
- posters
- canvas prints
- reflective stickers

And that's only the beginning!!

Here are a few examples:

- floor graphic (30" wide x 43" tall) this one's for sale - $80.00 CDN shipped

- banner material

- vinyl and static stickers

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
i like them how much for a set of the penocks with the user name on it?
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
$12.50 shipped.........follow the link in my signature to order, or PM me.

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/074429.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post

should look like this

2cm square - It would be best white on clear if it would match good enough but white on black would cover. This is on the outside of the glass.

How much each? For a dozen? For a whole sheet?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Moving to The Mall.
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
mcaanda.........the image you requested a qoute on, proportionately comes to measure 48" x 68".

Your cost on banner material with grommets for hanging would be $275.00.
I'll have to see what shipping costs would be. What's your postal code?

------------------
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post

SAFASTRO

604 posts
Member since Nov 2006
ARKaiser.......
I could produce that one either way.
$10 shipped for a dozen of em. Or $20 shipped for about 48 of em in various color combos.
- white on clear
- silver on clear (for the "etched" look)
- white on black
- silver on black

------------------
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

Mr Ferrari

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2009 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr FerrariSend a Private Message to Mr FerrariDirect Link to This Post

Nice work.. I need a few things made this spring and know where to have them done..

------------------

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

mcaanda.........the image you requested a qoute on, proportionately comes to measure 48" x 68".

Your cost on banner material with grommets for hanging would be $275.00.
I'll have to see what shipping costs would be. What's your postal code?

Shipping would actually be to the office, which is in Vancouver WA and to be honest I have NO idea what it is. I will let the boss man know and see if there's something that we can come up with as well.

Im sure that he's going to ask about a business site link or what not as well before he sends out a couple hundred as well as examples of stuff that has been done in the past. Can you link me to something like this so I can show 'em all at once ( I just know he's going to ask )

--Allen
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Hey Allen, I don't currently have a website up, I'm in the middle of designing one. It will be www.cuttingedgedesigns.ca when I'm finished the setup.
I could email him some stuff if he likes, or I have samples on Facebook. (Steve Funk Calgary, AB)
Company name - Cutting Edge Designs Inc.
I have been in business for about 11 years, and do tonnes of stuff for local home builders and contract workers. I will PM you my phone number. Oh, and if he tries to search my name on yellowpages.....he won't come up with much. My business phone is my cell, and don't advertise anywhere.....too buisy for that. I'm all about word-of-mouth, quality work and exceptional service. No need to advertise.
Let me know.

------------------

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
Can you do this one?

I want this one where the white part is the sticker and the black would be a tinted window (the back window of my truck)

PFF
System Bot
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Sure.....how big would you like it?

------------------

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Hey ARKaiser.....payment received, and should be able to get these out to you on Wednesday!

I'll let you know when they ship.

------------------

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post

Hey ARKaiser.....payment received, and should be able to get these out to you on Wednesday!

I'll let you know when they ship.

I got them and they look great. I thought that the white on clear would be the best looking but the gray on clear comes the closest to what was there.

Just to let anyone else who is looking for these know that while they are not exact matches they would pass without any problem. Any of the combination of colors look great. The silver on black really stands out and covers the best.

Sorry for being out of focus and for not polishing the car first but it's 20 degrees in the garage and I'm fighting a cold.
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
I'm glad you liked the end result!

------------------
Order Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering if someone reproduces the "UP" and "DOWN" that goes around the
power window rocker switch plate? If there is a sticker available somewhere, I am wondering
how well it would stick to the plate since it's plastic?

Thanks, Kit / 85 GT
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
I'll check into that one when I get home........If it looks feasable, I'll make a test decal and see how it looks and holds up.
I'll let ya know.

------------------
Order Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
If I send you a logo can you reproduce it along with a name and another logo for the rear window?
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
I'd like a vinyl banner for my back window, not sure of the text size - but I want it to say:
Spontaneous Internal Combustion
across the top of my back window
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Hey CenTexIndy........I'll PM you with my email address. Send me the file, and I'll send you back a proof and a price.

Pyrthian........I'll post a few ideas, and some pricing. Do you have any pics of your car, so I can get a feel of what would look the best on there? I know it's a Fiero.......but what color? and, is it a notchie or GT?

------------------

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Pyrthian........I'll post a few ideas, and some pricing. Do you have any pics of your car, so I can get a feel of what would look the best on there? I know it's a Fiero.......but what color? and, is it a notchie or GT?

nope...no pics
its the basic red notchie
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
I like the flame one above with the Pontiac emblem in it, can you do that one as a decal for the mustang hood scoop on the rear deck lid on my car. Juts the flame emblem with out the Fiero below. Dan
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Sure! The blue one or the true flame one? Just get me a size, and I'll get you a price.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
The Mustang hood scoop is 21 wide by 20 long on top so basically any thing that will fit withing a 20 inch by 20 inch area should work and definetely all flames. Dan
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
FIEROFLYER........I can do it for $40 + $10 shipping, and would be printed on my highest quality 2 mil vinyl with overlaminate for extra protection. Let me know if you want me to go ahead with it.
sergioazevedo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sergioazevedoSend a Private Message to sergioazevedoDirect Link to This Post
hey how much for a big one that says mustangs suck just to rub it in robs face

[This message has been edited by sergioazevedo (edited 09-08-2009).]

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2009 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Now THAT would be funny!!!
sergioazevedo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sergioazevedoSend a Private Message to sergioazevedoDirect Link to This Post
lol
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
How much for this large and black for my hood? Shipped to Texas 77364

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
pm sent!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

PFF
System Bot
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
I want a giant static sticker of the Speed Racer "M" for my hood and possibly the 5 for the sides. Can that be done or is that too big?
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Safastro made these vinyl letter cutouts for me to stick in the bottom of the letters on my Pontiac SD4 valve cover.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Safastro made these vinyl letter cutouts for me to stick in the bottom of the letters on my Pontiac SD4 valve cover.

Looks fantastic! How much for 3 of these?

------------------

TopNotch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
Anybody seen SAFASTRO lately?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock