F/S: NAF GT40 rebody with Northstar by WAWUZAT
Started on: 11-13-2008 08:11 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: WAWUZAT on 06-23-2009 04:33 PM
WAWUZAT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WAWUZATSend a Private Message to WAWUZATDirect Link to This Post
SOLD 3/15/09 ... Thanks, Bill!

The white primered GT40 shown at this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/081971.html is available. I've grown tired of this car (I've had it almost 20 years ... since 1989), and my interests have wondered elsewhere. The N* installation is not complete, but this sale includes all of the major parts for someone else to DIY. Items include: rebuilt N* engine mounted on the cradle & bolted in the car, Holley Commander Pro engine management system, PSC transaxle control system, axle shafts, anti-swaybar arms (swaybar shaft is mounted inside a cradle crossmember), stainless steel tubes & elbows for the exhaust system, Flowmaster muffler, dual-in/dual-out catalytic converter, etc., etc., etc.

Please note that while the car was originally equipped with AC, this N* installation was not going to include AC. I have not changed the gauges or started any shifter work. This car now has a 4T80E automatic transaxle, and was originally equipped with a 4-speed Isuzu transaxle and a 2.8L V6. The chassis has 150K miles on it, but the hubs & all suspension bushings were replaced about 25K miles ago.

Please DO NOT ask me to offer any of the items separately. However, for an extra $1,500, I'll include the 18' flatbed car trailer (can be seen with the Caddy on it at the link above, and it has only 4K miles on it), so all you'd have to do is show up with a truck to pull the whole thing away. If the car sells without the trailer, then the trailer alone will be available for sale later ... for $2K.

This GT40 body kit was serial number 5008 from North American Fiberglass (NAF) when I purchased it in 1989 ... back before NAF changed its name to ASPP. This car was used in the ASPP display at Carlisle for two years back in the mid-1990s. V8Archie was familiar with this car at Carlisle back then (it was red back then).

If you're seriously interested, make me an offer somewhere north of $6K. FYI, I paid $6K for just the body kit back in '89. I'm willing to show it to anyone wanting to come see it. If all you want to do is ask questions with no real intent to buy, please don't.

EDIT TO ADD: The base car was a 1985 GT ... last year with no CHMSL (Center High Mount Signal Light ... no 3rd brake light required).

------------------
"For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible."

[This message has been edited by WAWUZAT (edited 03-15-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
WAWUZAT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WAWUZATSend a Private Message to WAWUZATDirect Link to This Post
(bump)
WAWUZAT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WAWUZATSend a Private Message to WAWUZATDirect Link to This Post
(bump)
WAWUZAT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WAWUZATSend a Private Message to WAWUZATDirect Link to This Post
(bump)
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
I was following your build thread. Very nice job wish I were closer to come take alook.
WAWUZAT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WAWUZATSend a Private Message to WAWUZATDirect Link to This Post
SOLD 3/15/09 ... Thanks, Bill!
And thanks to PFF for allowing me to advertise.
PFF was how the buyer found my car.
<Ken>
vettman4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2009 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vettman4Send a Private Message to vettman4Direct Link to This Post
I bought this car from WAWUZAT (Ken) back in March. I just made space in my garage for it, and finally got it off the trailor. It'll be my first time dealing with the Northstar, so it ought to be a challenge. I'd like to keep this going so everyone can see what a GREAT JOB that WAWUZAT did on this engine!!! Thanks!!
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2009 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
welcome to the forums..
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2009 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
welcome ,it is a very cool car
WAWUZAT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2009 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WAWUZATSend a Private Message to WAWUZATDirect Link to This Post
Bill - Woohoo! I'm glad to see you'll post your progress here! The Fiero-40 continues to live! Now what you need to do is start a thread over in the technical section, and get out of this "selling mall." Oops! Maybe you've already done that ... gotta' go look. <Ken>

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock