3800 stuff for sale by Jrgicehc
Started on: 10-26-2008 09:36 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: CowsPatoot on 01-19-2010 10:51 PM
Jrgicehc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
this is all 3800 specific stuff..... I will only take paypal for this stuff

ZZP 1.9 high ratio rockers (modified from stock) with modified pedistals and comp cams re-usable bolts...... $250 shipped
these were used on my car for about 5,000 miles and then that motor blew due to a bad tune and this time I went with a cam, there is no dammage done to the rockers.
******SOLD*******

ARP connecting rod bolts, I bought these and then decided I didnt want to tear into the bottom end. original package never opened...... $90 shipped

another set of Comp cams re-usable rocker bolts new in sealed package ........$15 shipped
Clevite cam bearings...... $10 shipped
timing chain dampener...... $10 shipped

edit.... the rockers and i believe the rod bolts are L67 specific (series II S/C)

[This message has been edited by Jrgicehc (edited 10-27-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
bump..... I also have ALOT of stock engine parts kicking around in my garrage including 2 superchargers, LIMs, heads, stock rockers, exhaust manifolds... if you need it and its 3800 related I probably have it. I also have all the misc brackets and stuff that I did not use.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
any interest in trades? ive got a Dell D600 laptop with carry bag, windows XP, office 2003, and street altas with GPS that goes with it, the charger with the 12 volt adapter as well.

i think it has a 60 GB hard drive, but not 100% sure, its either 40GB or 60GB.

id be interested in the rocker arm setup.

id be putting it on my non-supercharged 3800, it should be a direct swap correct?

do the rockers have a torque sequence, or just bolt them down?

matthew
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

any interest in trades? ive got a Dell D600 laptop with carry bag, windows XP, office 2003, and street altas with GPS that goes with it, the charger with the 12 volt adapter as well.

i think it has a 60 GB hard drive, but not 100% sure, its either 40GB or 60GB.

id be interested in the rocker arm setup.

id be putting it on my non-supercharged 3800, it should be a direct swap correct?

do the rockers have a torque sequence, or just bolt them down?

matthew

these will not work on a non-SC motor, ZZP makes a set for your motor.

http://www.zzperformance.co...php?id=555&catid=104
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
do you have a by pass valve for 3800 circuler thing on fire wall side of charger i think that is what its called it has a few vacume hoses on it
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
If m0sh_man doesn't want them, I will take the rocker bolts, timing chain dampener....and....ok, you twisted my arm enough, I will take the cam bearings too (I am assuming they are all unused). Toss me a paypal address and total for the parts that I am first in line for.

Edit to add.......oops, just noticed this was an old thread that was resurrected....kindly disregard this post (unless you happen to still have them).

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 01-19-2010).]

Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

do you have a by pass valve for 3800 circuler thing on fire wall side of charger i think that is what its called it has a few vacume hoses on it

Rulookin, I am assuming you are talking about the boost bypass valve. If thats the case I do not have any of those laying around.
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

Jrgicehc

901 posts
Member since Dec 2006

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

If m0sh_man doesn't want them, I will take the rocker bolts, timing chain dampener....and....ok, you twisted my arm enough, I will take the cam bearings too (I am assuming they are all unused). Toss me a paypal address and total for the parts that I am first in line for.

Edit to add.......oops, just noticed this was an old thread that was resurrected....kindly disregard this post (unless you happen to still have them).

Talk about crazy, I was just cleaning out a bunch of boxes from college last weekend and found the rocker bolts, timing chain dampener and the bearings. the only 3 things I didnt sell.
everything is unused and was stored in a dry place so its in good condition, hows $20 shipped?
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...consider them sold.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock