Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Fiero 25th DVD and Photo Book now on sale (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero 25th DVD and Photo Book now on sale by timgray
Started on: 10-15-2008 06:31 PM
Replies: 48
Last post by: timgray on 11-29-2009 07:25 PM
timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
It's here! It's ready! and we're shipping and for the rest of this month the DVD is ON SALE at 20% off plus FREE SHIPPING if you use code BlackFriday at checkout. take a look at http://www.doodledoll.com/store to order. This will be the only sale I will be running on these DVD's so if you have been waiting for them to go on sale, the time is right now. The 20% off and free shipping if you use the code is only good until the 30th!

The Fiero 25th event DVD is in stock and ready to ship. The group buy's of the Book are over but they are still available from the publisher! For more information and the details about the Book and DVD check out https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/071704-4.html there is even a pre-preview in there for you to view The website above also has a DVD preview in it as well.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/349809
Is where you can buy the book

The DVD has lots of footage and 4 of the talks by the keynote speakers at the Banquet. Interviews with several Fiero owners and lots of shots of the prototypes and rare cars that were part of the GM heritage collection.

It will clean your tile, Get rid of fleas, removes stains, increases compression and will make your 2.5 Iron duke do low 6 second quarter mile runs!

you can order at ....

http://www.doodledoll.com/store

[This message has been edited by timgray (edited 11-25-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Bump and a update that we have plenty to ship and they will be shippped as soon as possible!

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
All I can say is WOW...... They arrived today and are superb, I just got out of surgery from neck fusion so it was perfect to set down and help ignore the pain. I will be ordering more books for sure shortly.

Again thanks to Tim and his staff as the DGP really got allot of exposure in both book and video and greatly appreciate it. Watching John Callies story again was great. My family was laughing and really enjoyed it. These were put together very professionally with high quality all the way. This is a must for the Fiero collector. Rick B
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the week just in case someone has not seen the thread in GFC.
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the spooky holiday! Give them as trick or treat gifts!
southpaw_mi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for southpaw_miClick Here to visit southpaw_mi's HomePageSend a Private Message to southpaw_miDirect Link to This Post
Now is the time to think of Christmas and the perfect gift for every Fiero fanatic is the 25th Anniversary DVD.
If you were there, you will love this DVD.
If you couldn't make it to Pontiac this summer, you will love this DVD, you will see how much fun the rest of us all had.

This will guarantee you will want to make the 30th Anniversary in 2013.

------------------
You only get out of life what you put in it!

85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
I got my DVD and book today and it was absolutely amazing!

Thank you very much for putting this together!
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments! that means a lot to us!

The photo book is no longer available through me. You CAN still buy it though if you go to the webstore above and view the book. there is a link directly to the publisher that will allow you to buy it for the same price.

[This message has been edited by timgray (edited 11-10-2008).]

timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
bump!
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by southpaw_mi:

This will guarantee you will want to make the 30th Anniversary in 2013.

He's got that right!!

timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Still have some ready to ship!

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I received my DVD as a gift from a secret santa, and I have to sayd this DVD is great. I really love the coverage of the cars that were there, the prototypes, and especially the footage of Hulki at the podium. Watching the DVD filled a void since I wasn't able to go to the 25th, but I know now I WILL be at the 30th. Great work on the DVD!
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
bump
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timgray:

bump

ack! Tim, am I reading this right?... they are sold out?
(I clicked on the doodle link...)

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

ack! Tim, am I reading this right?... they are sold out?
(I clicked on the doodle link...)

Any news on when more hard copies are available? I have some Heartland Fiero club members interested in purchasing one.

Fred
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post

is the only place to buy the book now. it's direct from the publisher. They promise to keep it available for at least 6 more months unless it continues to get orders then they will extend it's availability.

They can afford to pack the book better. Plus they are way faster than I am. The book ships within a week. I would have to wait until I receive them before I can ship.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timgray:

is the only place to buy the book now. it's direct from the publisher. They promise to keep it available for at least 6 more months unless it continues to get orders then they will extend it's availability.

Excellent, thanks a lot. I saw you bumped the thread in GFC.
It is a lean Christmas for me and the wife this year... and this set was all I wanted... glad to see it still For Sale.
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
All recent orders are now shipped!

IF you want it by Xmas, It needs to be ordered and paid for by next tuesday. Any orders after tuesday will probably show up the day after Christmas or later that next week.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Tim
I just ordered 2 more DVD's to give as gifts. Thanks again for making these.
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have the one they did for the First Annual Fiero Festival.
This is only four pages. Looks like they have came a long way.
Still part of the history.

timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
That is a very cool piece of history.
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

I have the one they did for the First Annual Fiero Festival.
This is only four pages. Looks like they have came a long way.
Still part of the history.

Look closely in the infield of the upper right photo and you will see my DGP car. I really would like to find the orignal photo's from that day. Rick B
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Here is a better copy. Rick

timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Once again. All Paid orders have been shipped! I have a couple that were moneyorders that I have to wait to clear the bank.

timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone for ordering from blurb for the books. I was just emailled from them that the fiero book is being nominated for a "staff pick"
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2008 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
end of the year bump.
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
I'm getting a lot of questions about it again bump
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I just got my book from Blurb yesterday! It's a really great book and I enjoy it a lot. The only thing it might be mising would be Fiero stories or Stories of the 25th however it is already worth more then every penny I paid for it. I will pick up a DVD once I can afford it.

Thank You!
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments! My wife and I really appreciate it!
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
bump
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2009 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
February bump.

------------------

Best RV, Camper, and Trailer dealer in West Michigan. http://www.cliffstrailersales.com and he's a fiero owner too!

PFF
System Bot
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Late Feb bumb
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
TTT

If you were at the 25th, this is an awesome keepsake of the show.

If you were unable to attend, this book is a must have to get a feel of the show.

Either way, this book is loaded with some incredible photography. A must have for all Fiero enthusiasts!
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
March Bumpitedy!
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
May Bump.
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2009 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Stiil have em in stock!

------------------

Best RV, Camper, and Trailer dealer in West Michigan. http://www.cliffstrailersales.com and he's a fiero owner too!

RKB75

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2009 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:
Look closely in the infield of the upper right photo and you will see my DGP car. I really would like to find the orignal photo's from that day. Rick B

This is the closest pic that I have.
Sorry about not noticing this thread untill now.
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
We still have a few in stock!
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2009 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Another bumpitey. we still got the DVD's also the book is still on sale!
timgray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock