Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mera (???) on Craigslist, says its an '86??? Any opinions on this?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Mera (???) on Craigslist, says its an '86??? Any opinions on this? by Mera-NSX
Started on: 09-29-2008 11:39 PM
Replies: 34
Last post by: hnthomps on 07-03-2009 11:14 PM
Mera-NSX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
There is a Mera on Craigslist (Denver), I inquired & the seller claims it is a 1986. Anyone who knows about the Mera would agree that it is highly unlikely that it could be an actual Mera if the car is an 86. I spoke to the seller on the phone about the car. When I took him to task/asked him specific questions about his car, he was very evasive but he claimed that it was "the one prototype that they produced in 1986". I found that to be very doubtful. I asked him for more pictures of the car and although he said he would send them to me, 4 days later & several emails, no response. Ironically he has changed his craigslist ad several times in the past few days, originally he really was plyaing up the Mera angle but scaled it back alot in the latest ads, although he still claims it to be a 1986 Mera.

I have pasted his ad....here is what his current ad contained:

Ferrari 308 Mera / Trade or Sell. - $15000 (Thorntyon, CO)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-09-29, 11:50AM MDT

1986 Ferrari 308 Mera, General Motors option./
2.6 V6; Automatic Transmission; AM/FM/CD.

www.calgeryfieros.com/FIEROintro.htm

I amk looking to Trade for ? or Sell! I am board with this toy and looking for something else to tinker.

Anyway, I was looking to see what other forum members who are familiar with or own Mera's thought of this....I personally dont really have a problem if someone references the Mera when selling/describing their 308 replica, but this person is claiming that he IS in fact selling a Mera & using that as a basis for his asking price. If this is not an actual Mera(and being an 1986 car I doubt it is), then in my opinion that is misrepresenting what you are selling & I do have a problem with that. The fact that he has not gotten back to me with more pictures or info on the car, yet changed his ad twice in the past 3 days makes me even more skeptical about this car.

------------------
MERA-Black '88 (Was Bob Bracey's w/Northstar)
MERA-Red '88 (T-Top w/3800 Supercharged/5 Spd)
MERA-Red '87 (Stock Interior/Motor)
ARTERO-Silver (On 87 GT w/PISA Wraparound Dash)
NSX-T Red '97 S/N #0030

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I live in Denver and saw the ad.....didn't really pay much attention to it since I don't have any interest in one, but (as you know) Meras were only produced in '87 & '88. It is probably a kit car that he is passing off as a Mera or he rebuilt a Mera on an '86 chassis.....who knows.

If you get an address from him I could check it out in person.
Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
He already knows I am not local, so I doubt he'd give his address out (to me), unless someone local asked to come see it. Maybe if you have the time you could get that from him & go by & check it out. In fact, he was really weird about giving out the vin # for a carfax, he claimed that there were alot of scammers out there & no way he gives out the vin. Usually a seller will give the vin so a potential buyer can get more info on the cars history. I found his attitude on that to be very strange, and made me even more leary about the whole thing.

Being a Mera owner, and fairly familiar with the history behind the car, the only reason why I would even possibly entertain the most remote chance that the car could be a Mera would be because Rodney once told me that there may have been a "prototype" that preceeded the actual Mera production, but I really doubt that this would be that car. His attitude only made that even more unlikely. Any other input about this guy's ad is appreciated. And if anyone else is local & wants to check it out, that would definitely be interesting.

------------------
NSX-T Red '97 S/N #0030

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
There is no way that it is a production run Mera if it is an 86. Ask him if it has the standard Mera serial number and then look for pictures with a few indicators such as the joystick power mirror controller, Vitaloni mirrors, Ford backup lights, etc.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
There was one 86 Mera. It was used as a prototype. Corporate Concepts used it for pictures and displayed it at the car shows etc. It should have real 308 tail lenses and no Ford reverse lights. It mayor may not have a front bumper that looks like a real 308 and real 308 directional assemblies. I could never get in touch with the original owner. I do have his name and address from 1987 or so. This 86 Mera has more hand built before they started the production run of 87's and then the 88 Mera's. Once this 86 Mera was finished it was several months before they started on the 87's. They had to make jigs etc to make the parts for a production run. The rear deck lid grills, side louvers, rear deck lid spring set up, etc.

I have the VIN for this 86. Find the VIN of this car and I'll let you know if it is the real original 86 Mera.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

I have the VIN for this 86. Find the VIN of this car and I'll let you know if it is the real original 86 Mera.

Fair enough......I'll see if I can look at this car and get the VIN.

Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
Thats great, I'll be keeping an eye out for your post with what you find out. Remember, he refused to give the vin #( (he was very firm about that for some reason?) but if you are there I suppose you should be able to find a way to get it. I know from the pictures on Craigslist the car does have the real 308 tailight configuration, I am familiar with it because my 87 has it that way. The one thing relating to that which makes absolutely no sense, is that he pointed out to me that there was "bodywork" done to the rear, as he explained why it did not have the Ford backup lights. That would make sense if someone were explaing how their 1988 Mera got those taillights, but actually seems to go against the thought that this would be the one & only 1986...as in that case, and I'm sure Rodney would agree, there would not be any bodywork to the taillight area, as they never would have had the Ford backup lights in the first place.

So when you go there to see the car, try to get a look in behind the taillight area/see if it looks like there was any alteration as far as the taillights go.

I got the feeling talking to the seller, that someone else familiar w/the Mera called him about this car before I did, because although he came across as not having much knowledge about the Mera, he seemed to mention certain things (such as the taillights), but still without any real certainty. So I believe someone already put some of those questions to him before I did.

As I mentioned, I dont see a problem with someone referencing the Mera for comparison sake, when they are talking about their 308 replica, as long as if they do not have a Mera they dont claim theirs is one. But when someone is using the term as a basis for why they are asking what they are for the car, and are in fact claiming it to be one, then it better in fact be legit or I consider that to be fraudulent & misrepresentation, and unfair to a potential buyer.

------------------
NSX-T Red '97 S/N #0030

project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mera-NSX:[/b]
Any other input about this guy's ad is appreciated.

Look closely also at the V6 engine size mentioned in the ad for this alleged 1986 Mera:

[B]1986 Ferrari 308 Mera, General Motors option.
2.6 V6; Automatic Transmission; AM/FM/CD.

A 2.6 V6 rather than a 2.8L V6?

[This message has been edited by project34 (edited 09-30-2008).]

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
If the dude could spell, his link of reference points to http://www.calgaryfieros.com/FIEROintro.htm
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I just sent this guy an e-mail stating that I was interested in buying this vehicle if it is indeed the 86 prototype and have the cash required. I specifically asked for the VIN and will see what happens. If I cannot get a VIN, I will have to believe that this is not the prototype. Mr. Fiero, I look forward to your post after you see the car.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I called this afternoon and got his answering machine. I left a message for him to call me back but haven't heard from him yet. I'll ask for the VIN and post it here if I get it. What I think is odd (other than the year) is that his answering machine/voice mail doesn't state his name. (It says something like, "You have reached ______. He is not in right now." There's a blank spot where his name should be.)
PFF
System Bot
Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
As of a few minutes ago when I just checked, the 2 most recent ads (dated 9/29) that he put on craigslist are now gone when I searched(there were actually 3 seperate but similar ads all running yesterday); he left one ad running dated 9/26. He has been adding/removing ads (very strange that he keeps doing this) constantly over the past week since I first saw the listing. The 2 ads he just removed had shown an asking price of $15K for the car, in those ads he stated "he was now board(?) with this toy" as he put it. The ad he left running is one that shows absolutely no asking price, but rather states "trades and cash offers being execpted(?)". That was what he was saying in his ad when I called him this past Thursday, and when I asked him how much he specifically wanted, he stated "I won't take less than $15k".

Its been almost a week since he promised me he'd send more pictures of the car, so I know at this point it's doubtful he'll be sending them since I emailed him more than once asking if they were coming but no reply. I really am looking forward to finding out what happened with mrfiero's attempt to see it in person & get the vin, as well as if Monkeyman has any luck, or anyone else who gives it a shot. I get the feeling by what happened with me that if he (seller) feels that someone takes him to task a bit too much about the car, he will blow them off.

Hopefully someone will have some luck in getting the vin so we can see what is the story with this car. The odds seem very remote at this point that it would be legit.

------------------
NSX-T Red '97 S/N #0030

Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
It appears no one had any luck meeting up with this guy to this point, since there hasn't been any new posts to this thread in a few days....but I just noticed tonight that he changed his ad on Craigslist Denver for his "86 Mera". All I can say is just by reading this ad, you find out all you need to know about this guy. If this ad wasn't really on craigslist I would have thought it was a joke.

Here is his "new" ad, minus his phone # (if you want it, go to his actual ad on Craigslist):

*****308 FERRARI Mera ***** MUST READ! - $12000 (Thornton)
1986 308 Mera; 2.8 liter; Automatic

I do not have the time to drive my toy, too busy with work, kids, my school, there school and no time for fun! Do you want a fun toy that gets tons of looks and thumbs up? I was going to give the car to my son for a first car, wife said NO. Anyway I want to get rid of my toy that I do not have time to enjoy anymore, this car is very low in cost to repair and keep up with!
I will consider a trade depending upon what it is! I have been taking time and going on test drives with toooo many people who don't have the money! If you want to go for a ride BRING your money or don't come at all. I also am not interested in trading for your junk that no one else wants. I looked up Meras' online and if you can find one cheaper PLEASE go buy it! The only one online I found is in Hawaii for $19,900.00 plus the shipping to get it to the U.S. you can ad another $3,500.00. TEST DRIVES are NOW $100.00; and I make $80.00 per hour and expect to be paid for my time! I am not a Car sales man and don't care to hear the B.S. I am a ASE Master Certified Mechanic and know the car is in perfect condition.

Shawn

I dont know what Mera in Hawaii he is talking about for $19,900, the one I know was for sale by a member of this forum & was on Craigslist for $14,500. His part about "if you can find one cheaper, buy it" , and the part about "$100 test drives" was very funny. Not only has he still not explained how his '86 is really a Mera, we are also supposed to take his word for the fact that the car is in perfect condition since he is "a ASE Master Certified Mechanic". Oh, ok. I really wish I was near Denver, I'd really like to meet this guy in person, he can't be for real???

If anyone is in Denver and/or has made contact with this guy/seen the car in person, please post to this thread.

------------------
NSX-T Red '97 S/N #0030

Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
His probably referring to mine. A local dealer here in Honolulu that specializes in high-end cars originally advertised it over a year ago at $21K, then advertised it at $19.9K, and then I bought it (for A LOT less than that). The dealer's ad was on-line, but that was a long time ago. His figure for shipping is way off; Matson's current price to ship a car from Honolulu to Oakland, Long Beach, or Seattle is $1,072.00.

From the various (and lousy) pics, it looks like it may have the all "louvered" headlight covers (including the small piece behind it) which could point to a Mera. All of the 308 kits I've seen don't have that same look as the Mera. It will be interesting to see if someone can confirm the VIN#.

Tom
Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I agree about the headlights, they look to be the same as would be on a Mera. Its hard to tell too much from those few pictures, but what I can seen in those pics doesn't seem to make one think that this might not be a Mera. Its the fact that he is stating it is a 1986. And the fact that when I spoke to him to get more information about the car, he seemed very evasive & although he promised pictures, I never got them, even though the car is still for sale (he dropped his price). And the fact that for some reason he has a problem giving out the vin. Add in that his "people" and ad writing skills are obviously limited, & its no surprise the car hasnt been sold yet. When you start out by refusing to provide the vin, that may scare away potential seroius buyers.

But despite all of that, it still would be good to know the answer to the real question, and why I started this thread: Is this really a 1986 Mera, or is he misrepresenting what he is selling in his ad? Hopefully someone on this forum can get more information out of him, and if local, maybe even go check it out (despite the $100 test-drive fee!). If this somehow was legitimate, I'm sure there would be a few people on this forum that would be interested in this car.
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
One other possibility is that he may have removed the Mera body panels from a badly rusted Mera and put them on an 86, thus trying to pass it off as an "86 Mera." It that's the case, however, then its no longer a "real" Mera, in my opinion. It is rather intriguing, though. Front hood looks solid, doesn't appear to have the rectangular radiator vent seen on most 308 kitcars. Don't care for the rims, but I must admit the tires fill the wheel wells much nicer than my Mera. Looks like he may have installed a 1" drop. Interesting...I e-mailed him asking for more (and better) pics.
ckfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ckfieroSend a Private Message to ckfieroDirect Link to This Post
Purely out of curiosity, and easily provable from a vin #, I wonder if the guy is going off the build date on the door, etc, being a fall of 1986 car, seeing the "86" and calling the car an 86?

I've also seen more than a few cars come through the DMV in a similar way over the years. Could be the title has the wrong info entered on it from way back when.... just a couple thoughts...

Maybe its actually an 87?
Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
Both of the last 2 posts are very valid points and are possible explanations. I started to wonder if his apprehension about disclosing the vin might be because he knows something is not right about it. The fact that the car does look like a Mera in the pictures, and the fact that there are several possible scenarios that could explain (or not) what is the real story with this car, is why I really would like to see if anyone can get more information & pictures from this guy.

From my experience with him, if anyone is contacting this guy about the car, it seems that it would be better to not let him know that you are knowledgeable about the Mera, as that seemed to scare him off. It doesnt make sense when you want to sell your car, but you then refuse to give any more info about it & promise more pictures but then never send them, as is what he did with me....and yet then lower your asking price $3000 a week later. That tells me he obviously is anxious to sell it asap, but doesnt want to get too in-depth about what he is selling.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey.....sorry I never had a chance to call this guy or go look at the car. I started a new job this week and just have not had the time. He is only a few miles away too.....I'll see what I can do this weekend.

Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
That would be great. If you do get a chance to check it out, I look forward to reading about how it went.
ybnormal74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ybnormal74Send a Private Message to ybnormal74Direct Link to This Post
I emailed the guy on Craigslist and he sent me 21 pictures of the car. If someone will email me or pm me their email address I will send them to be posted here. He said he would not give me the vin#. Here is the email he sent me:

Sir I can not send you a Vin# on my car because there is to much internet fraud liens being put on cars and crap out there! I can promiss you this car has not been rebuilt from salvage or in a wreck, and has a clean CarFax as well as a clear title. If not I will give you back double the money I am asking for the car.

L8r,

Kevin
PFF
System Bot
Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I just sent you a PM w/my email.

Thanks.
ybnormal74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ybnormal74Send a Private Message to ybnormal74Direct Link to This Post
Pictures have been sent, please post them.

Thanks,

Kevin
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
I also received 21 pics, probably the same. Low quality, taken at VGA mode.

I would agree that it's an 86, judging by the headlight motors (pre 87-88 type), engine (exhaust setup and plenum...smaller flat area in the center than with the engraved 87-88s).

With the exception of the lid strut being right in the middle, the hinge setup looks like a Mera, same square tubing running across, similar hinge brackets.

Headlight covers are "louvered" entirely, to include the small area right behind the headlight covers, which is indicative of a Mera.

There is no joystick for the mirrors, but...if this was in fact a prototype, maybe Bob was more concerned with the fit of the body panels than those details.

It does not look like there are any cutouts for the side markers, but its really hard to tell with these quality photos. Besides, he has Ferrari style-side markers on it, so the cutouts may have been filled in.

Front bumper is obviously not 87-88 original Mera; but I read someplace where Bob originally went with the Ferrari-style bumper, but then decided to go w/ the solid bumper so as to prevent lawsuits from being too 308-similar. So who knows...

Don't see the antenna anywhere on the car. But then again, mine is also hidden in the trunk area.

All in all, I don't think the low-quality pics can confirm its a real Mera. I would definitely say its an 86, or at least a pre-87/88.

I wonder if THE 86 prototype had a sunroof like this one?? That could be one easy way to confirm/deny.

I think the only way to solve this mystery is to compare the VIN# with what Rodney has on file on the real 86 prototype.

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ybnormal74:
Sir I can not send you a Vin# on my car because there is to much internet fraud liens being put on cars and crap out there! Kevin

Ask him for the last 3 numbers and I will let you guys know if that matches the 86 Mera VIN.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
This is the e-mail that I sent him on 10 September and I still have not received any reply. Something smells here or he is really looking for reasons not to sell the car.

There is a slight possibility of me being interested but I would like to see some photos (interior and exterior), the price you want for the car, and the Mera serial number. You may also want to consider advertising it on Pennock's Fiero Forum.

Nelson
Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
Getting the last 3 digits from him is a great idea. If he wont give that, then he either really doesnt want to sell the car, or he has issues. Hopefully someone can have some luck with that, as it seems like the best way to finally find out if by some chance it is that one 86.
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
Hey Nelson,

I just forwarded you the e-mail w/ the 21 pics. If anyone else wants them, LMK.

Aloha,
Tom
ybnormal74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ybnormal74Send a Private Message to ybnormal74Direct Link to This Post
The seller told me it had a clean carfax, so I asked him to send a copy to me with the VIN# deleted. We'll see if he sends it or not, probably not.

L8r,

Kevin
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
The owner dropped it off at a local car lot on consignment. The lot owner guy called me. Gave me the VIN. It is not the 86 Mera. Guy says it is rough also.

Rodney Dickman
1988 Mera
Mera Registry
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Good! Now I don't have to go look at it!

PFF
System Bot
Mera-NSX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mera-NSXSend a Private Message to Mera-NSXDirect Link to This Post
Well that makes sense (as far as finding out he consigned it) as I noticed that yesterday his Craigslist ad changed again, but this time it looked like it was written by someone who had a little bit more common sense/people skills, ad was probably was re-done by the lot owner. The previous ad threatening $100 test drives etc, combined with refusing to give out the vin probably was not the best way to get people interested in the car.

And yes, thanks Rodney for passing that information on. I knew it was unlikely that the car was legit, now we know it wasnt.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I am happy to hear that since it is almost an exact duplicate of my 86 SE with the 308 body. They are very close if not identical.

Originally posted by Rodney:

The owner dropped it off at a local car lot on consignment. The lot owner guy called me. Gave me the VIN. It is not the 86 Mera. Guy says it is rough also.

Rodney Dickman
1988 Mera
Mera Registry

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 10-17-2008).]

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2009 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
was this car red/black?
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
If you really want to see the pictures, let me know and I will see if I can locate them on one of my computers. I did have them at one time.

Nelson

Originally posted by batousai666:

was this car red/black?

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 07-03-2009).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock