Started on: 09-04-2008 08:57 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: katore8105 on 01-30-2010 07:44 PM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I've decided to sell my fastback louvers. They have been used for about a month and are the type that hinge up when the decklid is opened. They come with the mounting hardware but should get new adhesive tape for the rear windshield. I can post more pics upon request.
$650 cash or paypal shipped to the lower 48 states. $600 picked up at my shop or I will meet within a hundred miles. I will not ship to Canada due to the a-hole customs workers that like to break everything in the boxes and not give a crap about anything.
If you can find them cheaper on ebay...go for it. Don't start a flame war here. It took me a year of searching to find these and the only reason I am selling them is that they make the rear of my orange/black GT too cluttered looking after I added a deckid scoop.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT (daily driver), 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Nice! I wish!

Got any pics of them on the GOF? I'm curious how they look. Good luck with the sale!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
that is the GOF..pre paint
If they don't sell, It will only be a matter of time before I buy another fastback

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 09-05-2008).]

philbur120

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philbur120Send a Private Message to philbur120Direct Link to This Post
I work at customs! I don't break things unless its for fords

Oh and a bump for you, I always liked that look!

[This message has been edited by philbur120 (edited 09-05-2008).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by philbur120:

I work at customs! I don't break things unless its for fords

Oh and a bump for you, I always liked that look!

Thanks!
lol.
Dave

perry rhodan

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanDirect Link to This Post
bmwguru ... is there HP Racing Evo wheels you have on your car? which size? your car look good with these. Very nice.
Copper85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Copper85GTSend a Private Message to Copper85GTDirect Link to This Post
I agree, those are good looking rims.
gt7

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gt7Send a Private Message to gt7Direct Link to This Post
Dave,
I'm intersted in buying the louvers. Can you post or email me more pics of the louvers and how the lift mechanism works.
Thanks, Tom

------------------
Tom
Suffolk, Va
87 Gt 2.8 5 spd. / 87 Gt 350 5 spd.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics pre-paint.....

The louvers hinge up with the rear decklid when it is opened.
The rims are HP Racing Evo 18x8 Hyperlight.
Here is a pic post paint for those that haven't seen my Gay Orange Fiero (as my wife calls it). You can see the vision changed right before it was painted.
Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 09-06-2008).]

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
You tell Joey to hush. That's an incredible color scheme. I like it. I like autumn and those are autumn colors so maybe that has something to do with it, I dunno. I saved the pic for my future viewing enjoyment. I'd give you another plus just to counteract Joeys obvious lack of taste but I can't. (BTW-What color's gay for women? )
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
We'll paint Joey's Fiero pink...that will be insult to her.
Dave
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Maybe with purple polka dots?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2008 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Bump, I want the money, but don't need the money...so $600 is as low as I will go....$650 shipped.
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
occasional bump for new eyes
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
bump
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
kinda sucks knowing there is going to be at least one a hole who is gonna whine about the price...myself you have a unique in demand product that is very rare...stick to your price...good luck with the sale...tim
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
yeah, I paid $500 for them more than a year ago. I installed them and ran them for about a month until the car went in for paint. They just didn't look right with the deckld scoop, spoiler and orange paint, so I decided to sell them. I know the price is high, but if someone wants them, then they can pay me what I am asking. If not, then I'll put them in the storage room of my shop and see how rare they get over the next ten years. Worst case, someone will reproduce them and the value will go down, but that's a chance I am willing to take.
They do look sharp though. I know the only other Fiero with these is Kameo Kid's.
Dave
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Did these ever sell?
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
I could only hope these get reproduced! I love the look of it. Would deff be on the list of cosmetic mods after mechanical are done.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock