Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Factory Seat Covers on eBay (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS: Factory Seat Covers on eBay by Songman
Started on: 06-14-2008 01:49 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: HC on 06-12-2009 02:24 PM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I just listed the first round of my collection of factory seat covers on eBay. There are 18 covers listed now with about 40 more to go.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/casongman

------------------
The 6th Annual California Coast Run
October 24-26, 2008

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
sweet, i need a drivers side lower, Just a dumb question are they interchangeable or do i have to swap the tracks?
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
This particular seat bottom came from the passenger side. BUT, you can use it on either side. The only difference is in some holes on each side of the seat cover. In the picture, you can see two holes on the right side. This is where the handle mounts to adjust the seat back. On the left side is only one hole. To put the cover on the opposite side seat, you would need to punch new holes. The holes are not visible one the seats are installed.

The tracks are only involved if you are trying to change the entire seats instead of just the covers. Unless I am mistaken, the seat tracks only work on the side they were made for. I think you can basically take apart a seat bottom and reverse everything in the mechanism and make it work though. Not sure, but that is what I believe to be true.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Sold. just bought one. Saved me a bundle. Thanks man.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Great! I appreciate it. I am out of town for Father's Day but will ship it out to you first thing Monday.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
no problem, my car is still at the shop hanging out on a lift, waiting on 1 freakin hose and an ac compressor.
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
Are these original skins for the Fiero seats??
sparx22

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Direct Link to This Post
These are just covers I assume.
Being new at this, is there a difference between left and right seats?

[This message has been edited by sparx22 (edited 06-15-2008).]

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
yea, these are the factory skins for the stock seats. I asked the same question the difference is 2 holes on the side for the lever to raise and lower the seat back, and the hinge i believe. To use the passenger side seat cover on the drivers side all you need to do is punch out some holes in the proper location. the stock factory holes aren't visible when installed, as they face the center of the car.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 06-15-2008).]

sparx22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Direct Link to This Post
Got you.
After looking at the Ebay listings again I think you need 4 pieces to get a complete set, does that sound correct?
Two backs and two lower sections-- $200.00 plus shipping.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2008 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you guys have already got the questions answered. Yes, the are actual factory seat skins and not just add-on covers. Covers are swappable from side to side by punching a couple of holes... holes are not visible once installed. Each piece is $50 plus shipping. If I have more than one cover that you need,of course, I will combine shipping to save you some money. Thanks for all the interest.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2008 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any with the color scheme from the 84se? I am colorblind, and cannot make out most color variances on a computer screen.
And,
Any Indy skins?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 06-16-2008).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2008 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Don,

I do have two 84SE gray striped seat backs. No bottoms. No brown ones at all.

Dale
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2008 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Don,

I misspoke. I do have a gray striped 84SE bottom. It is a passenger side.The seam has come loose along the bottom center cushion and since it was damaged I didn't have it listed in my inventory. It could be repaired or could be used for parts to repair another seat. If you want one of the seat backs, I will throw this one in for just whatever the extra shipping is.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I'll be putting the second round of seat covers on eBay tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who has bought them so far.

------------------
The 6th Annual California Coast Run
October 24-26, 2008

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a good condition grey 85 GT seat bottom cover. This is the two tone dark grey with light grey center. I have lots of tops but only one good bottom and this is what we are putting in my wife's Fiero. If anyone has a good one they want to get rid of, I will buy it outright or trade another seat cover or other parts for it.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 06-21-2008).]

sparx22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Direct Link to This Post
Songman
I never heard back from you on gray covers for my 85 gt...
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I thought I wrote back to you... Sorry.

I have plenty of tops but no bottoms. We were going to put a different style in my wife's car but after a little research I found that putting covers on without speaker holes was not good. If you can use just backs let me know.
sparx22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

I thought I wrote back to you... Sorry.

I have plenty of tops but no bottoms. We were going to put a different style in my wife's car but after a little research I found that putting covers on without speaker holes was not good. If you can use just backs let me know.

Do you have any gray bottoms?
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Hi do you have some tan leather seat skin fo a 1988 Fiero GT ?? just one for the driver side .
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Jim, I do have other style grey bottoms but none of the 85 GT style.
PFF
System Bot
sparx22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Direct Link to This Post
I sent you a PM

[This message has been edited by sparx22 (edited 06-22-2008).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Robert, no I don't have the 88 GT leathers you are looking for. Sorry.

Jim, none of the other grey seats are as dark as the 85 GT seats. I wouldn't even know what to send you that would match. You may have noticed that I am trying to find a good 85 GT seat bottom for my wife's car as well.

Who was looking for the 88 coupe covers? I deleted all my PMs and forgot who it was. I can help you with the covers though.

I'm going to start putting up some tan seats tomorrow evening. So far, most of the ones I have listed have been grey.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 06-23-2008).]

Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Robert, no I don't have the 88 GT leathers you are looking for. Sorry.

Thanks but if you ever , let me know .
Carrolles

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarrollesSend a Private Message to CarrollesDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any tan 86 GT covers with the brown horizontal stripe and Pegasus Logo?

Thanks,

Carroll
Nazareth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2008 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethDirect Link to This Post
Songman... I might have what you need... I'll try to check this afternoon when i get home... These are the darkest seats with the almost black vinyl at the bottoms?
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2008 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Carroll, I'm sorry. I don't have any of those.

Nazareth, That would be great! Just let me know. Thanks.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2008 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
More seat covers going on tonight, as well as a set of T-tops.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Just got my lower seat cover a few days ago, 60.00 bucks well spent. Thanks Songman
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2008 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Glad to help! Lots of people are buying them so there seemed to be a need.

Already left you feedback on eBay and left you some here as well. Let me know if you need anything else. I've got an entire garage full of stuff to go through in the next couple of months.
Mark A. Klein

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an 88 GT seat bottom?
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2008 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
No. Sorry. No 88 GT stuff. I wish I did have!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
New batch going on tomorrow night will include some tan covers. I have one grey 87 GT seat back left if anyone is interested.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I have gray uphostery. I think they are 86-87 GT's because of the dark strip and logo on the seatback fronts. I need one bottom for the passenger side. Are there differences in all of these bottoms? And do you have the one I need?
Joe Crawford
Texas
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I do have the bottoms like you need. They are slightly different because of holes that are in the sides, but they are interchangable because you can make new holes and they aren't visible once they are installed. I'll check first to see if I have a passenger side one and if not, I can get you a driver one that you can modify.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Just give me the E Bay item number I need, and I will purchase it today.

Thanks
Joe Crawford
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Joe, I found a passenger side for you and as soon as I can get it cleaned up and make sure it is good I will set up the eBay auction for you.

Thanks.
jpmurray

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a gray seat back for an '86 GT (has the gray band and symbol)?
Thanks,
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Joe, I found a passenger side for you and as soon as I can get it cleaned up and make sure it is good I will set up the eBay auction for you.

Thanks.

Great let me know .

Joe Crawford
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Any driver's side gray with speaker holes?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors