Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  LOTS of parts for sale! 2.8 parts, some interior parts, exterior pieces! lots of pics

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

LOTS of parts for sale! 2.8 parts, some interior parts, exterior pieces! lots of pics by doublec4
Started on: 04-27-2008 08:50 PM
Replies: 25
Last post by: Felix The Cat on 10-09-2009 09:34 PM
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!! A LOT OF THESE PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!! IF YOU ARE LOCAL AND CAN PICK THEM UP, MAKE AN OFFER AND THEY ARE YOURS!!!!!!!!!!! DISREGARD THE PRICES!!!

All of the parts come from a great running engine before it was torn down

Offer me any other ideas you have for trades if you like! Anything you see in the picture (that is attached to the feautured part is included)

If I labelled anything incorrectly, please correct me. Thank you.

Lets start with the 2.8 parts!

Y-pipe in great condition, EGR valve that is attached is included. Welds look good, no rust anywhere. I think there is one bolt still in there. I did not try to remove it. 50$

Lower intake manifold... seems like theres a sensor of some sort still in it. 15$

I have 2 middle intakes. non ported. 25$ each

Non engraved plenum #1 with many vacuum lines, pretty sure its a MAP sensor on there, and throttle body. 50$

Non engraved plenum #2 with only a few vacuum lines throttle body, but no map sensor, 40$

Vacuum lines.. not sure if thats a totally complete set. You get what you see basically. If you are purchasing a plenum and want them included let me know. 15$

distributor, no cap or rotor. 10$

Exhaust manifolds. Great condition! no cracks anywhere, no rust, welds are great! Perfect for a porting project. SOLD

Fuel Rail + injectors + injector wire harness (not shown in pictures) 70$

Manifold hardware, the plenum bolts are those fancy chrome ones... I think I have enough for two complete sets. The whole bag: 20$ One set of chrome bolts: 10$

Assorted heat shields. Free just pay shipping

Dog bone mount. Rubber is shot. 10$

Mugen cone filter for CRX cold air intake conversion. Its a tight fit in the rear fender but I got it to work on my car. Its ever so slightly used. 10$

Stock airbox assembly and fairly uncommon pre recall snorkel intake. Comes with a fairly new air filter. Everything seen here, 25$

Now onto the other parts!

Interior skeleton in pretty good shape. There is no cracking on the horizontal area. There is some cracking from what appears to be over tightening of some screws on the vertical section. 40$ takes it:

Decklid rain deflector... pre recall cars dont have this I think? Seems like its fairly "wanted" 25$

GT / "Rally" Guages. They work and they're in fantastic condition. They are black and silver. 35$

Stock side intake "grill" Free just pay shipping

Front license plate mount for aero body 20$

Panasonic Tape and Radio head unit... worked really well before I took it out. In great shape, comes with wire harness... 30$

SE steering wheel... typical wear on it, leather isnt good, horn paddles are broken. Free, just pay shipping

So thats it! Remember these are prices before shipping. Everything came from a car that was in excellent working order. I'm open to trades and offers.

(If anybody is interested I have a minidisc player in pristine condition, a corvette tail light panel (basically if you need corvette tail light lenses for your fiero), and an original xbox. Make offers on these)

Thank you.

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 07-19-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
bump!
sk8salomon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sk8salomonSend a Private Message to sk8salomonDirect Link to This Post
do you have both front turn signal housings & lens?
Dougie Murder

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post
That sensor in the lower intake manifold is the cold start injector

Ill take the free intake grill!!
ill send you a PM.

------------------
Dougie Murder
85 Fiero GT
Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by sk8salomon:

do you have both front turn signal housings & lens?

Sorry I dont have those.

Dougie, I sent you a pm back
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dougie Murder:

That sensor in the lower intake manifold is the cold start injector

Ill take the free intake grill!!
ill send you a PM.

Actually it's the switch that controls the cold start injector
Dougie Murder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Richjk21:

Actually it's the switch that controls the cold start injector

Obviously!!

Pm replied.

------------------
Dougie Murder
85 Fiero GT
Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
bump!
ramdge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ramdgeClick Here to visit ramdge's HomePageSend a Private Message to ramdgeDirect Link to This Post
Could I get a total price including shipping to 75455 (business address) for the
distributor.

Thanks

Donnie
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
sorry ramdg, I'll update the thread tonight, but the distrubutor has been spoken for. Sorry again
MordacP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPDirect Link to This Post
What the condition of the air can in your intake parts jumble?
PFF
System Bot
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
I would like the pre-recall rain deflector if you wiil sell it for $25 Shipped!! if so send me your paypal address and I will send money today! Here is my email if you do not want to list your paypal address on the forum.
Thanks
John
podziemj@matc.edu
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
John, I sent you an email.

MordacP, I believe its in decent shape. There should be no dents or anything, paint is probably still decent. Its in my garage right now but I remember there being nothing wrong with it.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
bump^*^*^

lots of parts! make some offers!

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 05-04-2008).]

LarryB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryBSend a Private Message to LarryBDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
JTUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JTUOITSend a Private Message to JTUOITDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris,

Do you have the vacuum hoses that run out from the firewall? I believe one is for the brake booster, and one may run from the upper manifold, and around to the vacuum canister, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks,
John
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
hmmm I dont think I do... Pretty much what I have in the pictures is what I have for sale...
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
BUMP

just make some offers prices are negotiable
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2008 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
could you take a pic of the back of the GT / Rally guages?
I'm assuming you don't have the harness with it.

Ryan
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2008 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I'll take a pic for you tomorrow... you're talking about the back cover right? or the underside...
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
BUMP!
PFF
System Bot
Dougie Murder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:
Vacuum lines.. not sure if thats a totally complete set. You get what you see basically. If you are purchasing a plenum and want them included let me know. 15$

You still have these vacuum lines with that EGR solinoid?
Ill give you 15 beans for those and i can come get that intake grill finally!

Let me know! Thanks

------------------
Dougie Murder
85 Fiero GT
Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Sounds good, I still have that stuff, you can rumage through any of the parts I have and take stuff off my hands as you like.

Let me know when you're around!
AndrewZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewZSend a Private Message to AndrewZDirect Link to This Post
Is the lisence plate holder for a Formula? Sorry, I don't know if aero is the gt front or not. If it is for the Formula, I and interested and local.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the se steering wheel and any shift knobs you might have!!
Felix The Cat

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock