Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Found this on craigslist in Missouri--Interesting--Not Mine but worth looking at!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Found this on craigslist in Missouri--Interesting--Not Mine but worth looking at! by thefierofarm.com
Started on: 04-06-2009 10:40 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: eph_kay on 04-09-2009 11:17 AM
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post

Fiero GT Dunefugly/street buggy - $2650 (O'fallon,Mo.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-jwmj3-1110493068@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-06, 8:50PM CDT
A 1986 Fiero GT based street buggy that friends have named "Dunefugly". 2.8L v-6 with automatic transmission. apx. 65k original miles. Clear title in hand.
New parts: Racing seats and covers, 5-point racing harnesses, rack and pinion, tie rod assemblies, shocks, struts, ball joints, alternator, cold air intake, all four calipers, drilled and slotted rotors. Motegi 18 inch rims with z-rated tires includes original honeycomb wheels/tires. Has functioning tubular doors with factory latches.Two manuals and one manual on cd.

Runs good. Needs transmission installed. I have a transmission with 45k miles on it that is guarunteed. You will need to put a front main seal in while the trans is removed.(cheap/easy repair)

I have obviously spent lots of money on this project. I just have way too many projects ! This one needs someone that wants a fun, unique machine for a little money and a weekend of work to get going. I desperately need the space in my shop; so I am selling the car for what I paid for it before I bought all of the new parts. I can deliver within 50 miles.
Tim 314-609-8746 will possibly trade for a wrecked motorcycle 1000cc or bigger.Has to run and shift right. Front end and plastics don't matter. thanks

------------------
That Todd guy
President of the Kansas City Fiero Owners Group

The Fiero Farm is not officially open but if you need parts, Email me at todd@thefierofarm.com
www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
I'd drive it
Samohtneas

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SamohtneasSend a Private Message to SamohtneasDirect Link to This Post
If only! This is bad ass!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Id rock the hell out of that. Normaly I dont like this done to fiero but that would get drivin.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-09-2009).]

eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayDirect Link to This Post
I like the spare tire on the back of it

Chris

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock