Wheels by Mad Mike
Started on: 04-03-2009 03:35 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Mad Mike on 04-09-2009 11:28 PM
Mad Mike

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mad MikeSend a Private Message to Mad MikeDirect Link to This Post
So it's spring I am driving my 84 again. Thanks to Tom "Copper85GT" it no longer rains on my iron duke. The problem is my tires are bad and I don't want to put new ones on my old rims. I need a set of 14 or 15 Fiero rims but I need them close enough to day trip to get them. Can anyone help? The vibration from the old tires is taking out my insturment lights
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
You could clean up the rims and repaint them. I did this on my old '84. I used silver paint. That would save you some money, and give you new looking rims.

J.
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
I have some 14" pontiac wheels with really good tires. $100 obo and it should be a day trip. I've been to detroit a few times 8 hrs round trip $75 in gas but I think your a little further than that. I'll get some pics later.
Mad Mike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mad MikeSend a Private Message to Mad MikeDirect Link to This Post
I think one of the steel wheels is bent and I know they are heavy. I think aloy is the way to go. The ones in Ohio sound tempting but I think that would have to be an overnight thing. Hmmmm...
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
I have the 14" aluminum wheels with practically new tires on them. I ran them on my Cavalier for a few months before it died, now they sit in the garage. They won't fit over the brake swap I'm doing so I'd like to get them to a good home.

Tires are Goodyear Viva2 195 70R14. The wheels are good and are in OK shape (not beat up, just 25 years old).

$150.00 for all or make an offer.

I'm 20 miles due north of Detroit.

Bob

Willing to consider trades for 87/88 coupe nose or 355/512 replica nose or something else...

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 04-04-2009).]

Mad Mike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mad MikeSend a Private Message to Mad MikeDirect Link to This Post
You have my attention. Are you available this weekend?
Mad Mike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mad MikeSend a Private Message to Mad MikeDirect Link to This Post

Mad Mike

54 posts
Member since Oct 2008
Also, Can you send me a picture?
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I'm not trying to post-reference here, but I have a set of 88 Gold Diamond GT wheels that are NEW. They obviously won't be cheap, though. I live in Indianapolis, and can bring them to Muncie, which is an hour north of Indy.
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffDirect Link to This Post
I have 4 tires and rims in good condition from a 85GT. I'm tired of them in my garage $100.00

Ron
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
I can do pictures. I just took a random wheel. They are all the same. Like I said, they're not perfect but I think they will clean up real well. Tires are practically new, less than 1k miles.

Bob

PS, I have lugs and covers, too that go with...

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 04-07-2009).]

Mad Mike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mad MikeSend a Private Message to Mad MikeDirect Link to This Post
When it rains it pours. Thanks for the responses guys. I knew someone had these things in their garage. I would love the 88 GT wheels but I suspect they exceed my $200 limit.
PFF
System Bot
Mad Mike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mad MikeSend a Private Message to Mad MikeDirect Link to This Post
oops Disregard this post

[This message has been edited by Mad Mike (edited 04-09-2009).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock