1987 Fiero GT Forsale in VA by prizm-bluegt
Started on: 03-26-2009 06:49 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: prizm-bluegt on 03-30-2009 09:30 PM
prizm-bluegt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm finally calling it quits. I'm selling my GT,every extra part, and fiero related item in my garage (better bring a pickup). I going back building my MOPARS and need to sell the fiero to finish my Cuda. The engine is a 95 camaro 3.4(approx 35,000 miles since rebuild), WCF 2 1/2" exhaust with short tube headers, all poly suspension,intrax lowering springs, new ball joints,tierod ends,rotors, and C6 corvette tips.Also has a new trunk seal,new taillights, and new GM dew wipes. The tranny is a 5sp Getrag. The clutch is a LUK brand and is a year old.The seats just has seat covers on them hiding the torn seats.Nice canidate for Mr.Mikes. Cruise control does not work and don't know why. Never looked into it because I do not need it. PM or post with any questions. Serious buyers please. No tire kickers. Will get pics of garage stuff later.
$3900 Located near Richmond ,VA
Thanks,
Robert

[This message has been edited by prizm-bluegt (edited 03-26-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
ahem, excuse me, my cars in 2 of them photos, wheres my royalty's? :P j/k

to anyone looking at this car, ive seen it first hand and it looks VERY nice...

sorry to see you leave the game
mrpontiac2004

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrpontiac2004Send a Private Message to mrpontiac2004Direct Link to This Post
How about some more info on "the rebuild" of the 3.4, and an idea of what spare parts you have?

It's not quite what I was looking for, but could be a candidate.
MarineFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
I've seen this car in person. Very very nice. Well done all around.

I so wish I had the money right now. Good luck selling.
prizm-bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post
Replaced rings,rod,main,and cam bearings,timing chain, oil pump, valve springs, cam (crane p/n 254112),oil pump,pickup tube,reman 17# injectors,and of couse all the seals and gaskets.
Spare parts I have is all kind of misc. elec. items,gauges,intakes, 4 spd tranny,88 2.8 engine for parts with harness,manifolds,1st and 2nd gen headlight motors,complete top to make a hardtop car,glass,etc.
Thanks hookd and Marine. You never know, I may miss having one and still come back.

86stealthfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroDirect Link to This Post
that looks about like my storage room, the garage is worse anyways thats a very nice looking car really sucks to see you leaving the game i hope you get what your asking for but heres a free bump for a nice car.

------------------

Orwick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OrwickSend a Private Message to OrwickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by prizm-bluegt:

Well I'm finally calling it quits. I'm selling my GT,every extra part, and fiero related item in my garage (better bring a pickup). I going back building my MOPARS and need to sell the fiero to finish my Cuda. The engine is a 95 camaro 3.4(approx 35,000 miles since rebuild), WCF 2 1/2" exhaust with short tube headers, all poly suspension,intrax lowering springs, new ball joints,tierod ends,rotors, and C6 corvette tips.Also has a new trunk seal,new taillights, and new GM dew wipes. The tranny is a 5sp Getrag. The clutch is a LUK brand and is a year old.The seats just has seat covers on them hiding the torn seats.Nice canidate for Mr.Mikes. Cruise control does not work and don't know why. Never looked into it because I do not need it. PM or post with any questions. Serious buyers please. No tire kickers. Will get pics of garage stuff later.
$3900 Located near Richmond ,VA
Thanks,
Robert

Robert, you have a PM!

Edit: Sent you an email, too!

Orwick

[This message has been edited by Orwick (edited 03-28-2009).]

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I can vouch for Robert and his quality of work. I've see his Mopar work, too.

Excellent guy to work with. Sorry so much Fiero knowledge is leaving the game. I hope you stick around to offer advice!

The car is a beaut! He has dpent a lot of time and money on this car. I hope to see what that Cuda ends up looking like!

Good luck in the sale. Keep in touch! I hope to see you down at MIR.

Andrew
Orwick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OrwickSend a Private Message to OrwickDirect Link to This Post
PM replied, Robert!

Orwick
prizm-bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!

Mr. Orwick is now the very proud owner of a yellow GT. Enjoy!!!!!!!
prizm-bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post

prizm-bluegt

335 posts
Member since Feb 2006
I think I miss it already........
PFF
System Bot
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure he'll sell it back to you. Around $6000 sound fair?
Orwick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OrwickSend a Private Message to OrwickDirect Link to This Post
Nah MarineFiero, I'm not ready to sell it back just yet. I haven't even had it 24 hours yet!

I also wanted to thank prizm-bluegt for a quick, smooth, accurate, and honest transaction. The car was exactly as described (which was excellent!). Thanks again for everything Robert.

I've been a lurker on the forums for years, and now that I have another fiero (its been about 12 years...), I'm sure that I'll be posting a bit more often.

Orwick
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Orwick:

Nah MarineFiero, I'm not ready to sell it back just yet. I haven't even had it 24 hours yet!

I also wanted to thank prizm-bluegt for a quick, smooth, accurate, and honest transaction. The car was exactly as described (which was excellent!). Thanks again for everything Robert.

I've been a lurker on the forums for years, and now that I have another fiero (its been about 12 years...), I'm sure that I'll be posting a bit more often.

Orwick

hope to see you at some of the VA/DC/MD meets

Originally posted by prizm-bluegt:

I think I miss it already........

HAH, serves you right for selling such a nice car...

and just remember...youll be back....they always come back...

prizm-bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post
You're probably right. I will probably end up building a kit car later though. I guess I'll still be back in a Fiero in a twisted kind of way
Just gotta finish my other toy first.

Maybe Saxman will let me have the Fino for a while. Help me with the withdrawls...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock