A few parts from inventory by thefierofarm.com
Started on: 03-19-2009 10:11 AM
Replies: 24
Last post by: Newbfiero on 04-10-2009 09:31 AM
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few things I came accross while moving some stuff around at the Fiero Farm.
If you have a request for something different please feel free to ask. All shipping prices are for the lower 48. I can ship anywhere for an extra fee.

rear 86 GT stock springs- $55 per pair

tan dome light $20 shipped

jack and spare tire hold down knobs $10 each shipped or $15 pair shipped

ribbed marker light $15 each shipped or $45 set of four shipped

Tan vent/dash ends- $20 shipped

Aux gauge conversion set- $65 shipped

Insterment cluster back - Choice $15 shipped
gray with louvers- SOLD

Door handle trim- with or without power locks - $15 shipped

Lower dash panel - Choice $15 shipped

Gauge surround - Choice $25 shipped

------------------
That Todd guy
President of the Kansas City Fiero Owners Group

The Fiero Farm is not officially open but if you need parts, Email me at todd@thefierofarm.com
www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

[This message has been edited by thefierofarm.com (edited 03-25-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any headlight control modules for an 87?

Thanks,
Dwayne

------------------

thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
Dwayne,
I don't think I have any good ones. I have a few that are bad that I have held onto because I read somewhere they are repairable. (My personal cars are all 88's) I am sure you are aware but they are interchangeable with
87-92 firebird and TA
87+ pontiac sunbird
88-96 vette
90-92 toronado trofeo
I will let you know if I can find a good one.

------------------
That Todd guy

The Fiero Farm is not officially open but if you need parts, Email me at todd@thefierofarm.com
www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
hey dude you wouldent happen to have the bronze gauge hvac and shifter bezels would you?
ARFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
Dwayne, I might be able to get you a module for the cost of shipping. Let me look at the salvage yard Saturday. Thay have an 88 Gold 4 cyl there and I don't think the harness is out but I'll have to look first. I'll send it to ya via Herc Airdrop LOL

Shelby
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Todd,
Yeah I have two or three bad ones myself and I even pulled a bad one from a Firebird in the local yard the other day. Thanks anyway.

Originally posted by ARFiero:
Dwayne, I might be able to get you a module for the cost of shipping. Let me look at the salvage yard Saturday. Thay have an 88 Gold 4 cyl there and I don't think the harness is out but I'll have to look first. I'll send it to ya via Herc Airdrop LOL
Shelby

Shelby,
LoL that would be something. Let me know what the USPS shipping is if you find one. I don't want to take those Herky guys off the job. BTW do you know a former Herc pilot turned services commander named Kuljak?
I may have to break down and spend the big bucks on a new module. I really hate not having the headlights working. I refuse to drive around wiht them up all the time. It ruins the lines of the car.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
ARFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:
Shelby,
LoL that would be something. Let me know what the USPS shipping is if you find one. I don't want to take those Herky guys off the job. BTW do you know a former Herc pilot turned services commander named Kuljak?
I may have to break down and spend the big bucks on a new module. I really hate not having the headlights working. I refuse to drive around wiht them up all the time. It ruins the lines of the car.

That names sounds very familiar. I'll see this weekend and I know about the headlights up thing...I refused to drive mine when my first gen lights failed.

Shelby
skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
any chance you have a good gen 2 clutch line laying around? or some good 88 struts? lemme know thanx skoon
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
PM or email sent to everybody so far.

------------------
That Todd guy

www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

PFF
System Bot
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2009 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
I think I am caught up on emails and PMs again. Thank you to everybody so far. I will be working on a new list of parts sometime soon.

------------------
That Todd guy

www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2009 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
any luck on that line. if not its ok ive got someone else whos got one. just wanted to see if you had one.thanx skoon
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2009 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent to skoon

------------------
That Todd guy

www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
Bump for new items on list.
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post

thefierofarm.com

1015 posts
Member since Jan 2004
all pms and emails replied to.
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
Bump,
Still getting requests for some of these parts.

------------------
That Todd guy

www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

DKLSC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKLSCSend a Private Message to DKLSCDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent for tan gauge surround.
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
In box and will ship Monday.
Thank you very much,

------------------
That Todd guy

www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
Got the shifter. Thanks Todd! Thanks for the mug, too. + for you

-Michael
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2009 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
I would like a G M select cable for an 86 fiero GT V6 $20.oo plus shipping .. if you have a G M select cable with insulation from a low miler in most excellent condition I will pay $35.00 plus shipping . oooops it is a 4 speed muncie

If you should by chance have a new old stock select cable,, I will swoon .. If you have the appropiate cable I will probably add some other parts to feed my need to appease the fiero gremlins that live in the soul of my car !! and to also add to the vast gold stash you are accumulating.. ha ha ...................I have a pay pal account

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 04-05-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
uhlanstan pm sent

------------------
That Todd guy

www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
Are you going to the Fiero Factory swap meet?
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
No, I can't leave my wife alone with the twins that long. They might push her off the deep end. And then burn the house down. They are TWO!
I wish I could. I am just too busy.

------------------
That Todd guy

www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
PM send

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock