Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Free used fiero parts by the truck load (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Free used fiero parts by the truck load by 007DOUG
Started on: 02-22-2009 03:08 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: fierogt28 on 03-18-2009 04:06 PM
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
I'm discontinuing used fiero parts here at Fiero Warehouse. Whatever I don't need is free for the taking.

Used parts only.

You will need a box truck, or a large trailer. Take some of it, take all of it, whatever you take is free.

------------------
4 Indys, 1 is A/C delete
85 GT speedster project
3 88 Formulas (2 T-Tops)
91 Grand Prix GTP, 3.4 TDC, 5 Speed
01 GMC "1 ton of fun" Crew Dually Diesel
08 Ford Escape

However......
"Time is the most precious and perishable of my possessions."

Buy IRM, again! at www.fierowarehouse.com

[This message has been edited by 007DOUG (edited 02-22-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Dont happen to have any T-top stuff you want to get rid of? I just had to ask
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
you wouldent happen to have any outer non GT door skins would you?
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
PM and email sent.

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 02-22-2009).]

NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hi 007DOUG,

I am looking for a Beechwood AUX cluster pod and a beechwood drivers side lower inside door molding.

F1F
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefDirect Link to This Post
P. M. sent

------------------

85 GT 3.4
14.9 @ 90 1.9 60' Old TH125/3.06
Unknown New 4T60/3.42

MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.

Ken~
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Man, that would be one AWESOME bike ride from here, but I can't fit huge parts on the bike and there's no way I'm taking the truck on that trip.

Good luck. Are you expanding your new Fiero fiberglass/parts inventory by chance?

------------------

88 Fiero GT - garage ornament
'96 Talon TSi AWD - 11.9 @ 116, sorta broke again
'90 Camaro IROC-Z twin-turbo - sorta broke again
'85 Kawi 750 Turbo - sorta broke still
'95 Kawi GPZ1100 - 10 second daily driver, heh

Maloso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post
Will you ship? Need drivers side headlight motor for my 88GT.

Thanks,
Tony
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Man I have the perfect garage that would hold ALOT of that stuff but not going to rent a UHAUL to get all of that free SHIZ.

it if was closer i would rent a couple UHAULS and take it all.good luck and i can't believe someone has taken it yet
pocket dude 411

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pocket dude 411Send a Private Message to pocket dude 411Direct Link to This Post
Any GT quarter windows?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pocket dude 411:

Any GT quarter windows?

your not gona get much luck with these. usualy when people have a good set of them they want a butt load of money for them.

im seriousley thinking about taking a road trip.
Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
If anyone is going up there and there are GT quarter windows... you might be able to make some money off of me.
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
where are you located?
Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MetroMatt:

where are you located?

<=== Texas

Edit: And I have a friend who may want some other parts as well... probably headlight motors

Also, I hope you were talking to me.

[This message has been edited by Rolling Thunder (edited 02-23-2009).]

mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
You are about three to four hours away from me. Is there eany way you could hold a GT front and rear bumper for me? The color does not matter, but I will be in Morgantown in a couple weeks, and can come on up to wheeling to get them.
Nick
007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
Folks, its nothing personal, I love you all, but please stop the emails and PM's asking me to ship these free parts. There are many truck loads of parts, and for the love of Pete........ITS FREE, COME GET IT. I don't have the time, money, or energy to box this stuff and ship it.

Besides, what's left here isn't really a big deal. All the "good" stuff sells before I can even strip it from a parts car. I have waiting lists for fastback parts, front bumpers, 88 parts, etc...

I have several PFF'ers coming today, and hope to be out of the used fiero parts business by end of today. I was going to pitch everything, but thought I should offer it, for free, as a service to the fiero community. I've been doing this for 12 years now......thanks to all of you.

Sage and I will continue to offer many fiberglass parts, reproduction parts, and NOS GM parts.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

Sage and I will continue to offer many fiberglass parts, reproduction parts, and NOS GM parts.

MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
Please keep us posted with what you have left over the next few days, Im considering coming up friday to pick up a boxtruck worth of stuff.
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
wish i was closer/had time and somwehre to store...
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
any 2.5 stuff?
richg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for richgSend a Private Message to richgDirect Link to This Post
going to nc on the 7th to move my mom and sister will have an empty truck on the way back to ohio let me know if you still have parts and i will stop on sunday if its ok and you have parts left
FIEROFROSTBITE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFROSTBITESend a Private Message to FIEROFROSTBITEDirect Link to This Post
Doug,
If you have front fenders, hood (GT) and rear deck lid (GT) please let me know. I'm only a couple of hours from you - even if I have to drive that razor back ridge road to get to you. I can come over in about two weeks.
007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
To date, 4 fellow PFF'ers have stopped and loaded-up on free parts. There's at least another heaping truckload + of fiero parts here.

A member will be stopping by tomorrow, and another next week (who'll have a moving truck and will take everything remaining)

Remember, Fiero Warehouse is still open for business. We offer fiberglass parts, NOS GM parts, reproduction parts, and restoration hardware.

[This message has been edited by 007DOUG (edited 02-26-2009).]

richg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for richgSend a Private Message to richgDirect Link to This Post
will call you on march 6 to see what left thanks and will see you that weekend , by the way the parts your making looks great
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
I want to personally thank Doug for offering these many free parts to the Fiero community. My son and I picked up a huge load of parts on Friday and you could not ask for a better person than Doug was when we arrived. So thanks again and we are glad you will still be selling Fiero parts. With out people like you our cars would not be easy to maintain! Thanks Robb and Corey Leppo

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

Fieroboy87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieroboy87Send a Private Message to Fieroboy87Direct Link to This Post
Do you have any good tail light covers for an 87 fiero sport (se i think is the same) need the passenger side.

Thanks
Andrew
007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
I still have parts!

Its all going in the dumpster next weekend. I'm not going to ship this stuff either. Its too big, there's too much. ITS FREE come get it.

AND for those several PFF members that said "Hey I'm coming on ____day to pick-up parts", and you didn't show up, didn't call, nothing.......Yeah, you don't need to try again.

[This message has been edited by 007DOUG (edited 03-12-2009).]

MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Doug good luck getting rid of it all. I wish I was out there to remove some parts from you but I won't be back until the 27th.
Matt J
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

I still have parts!

Its all going in the dumpster next weekend. I'm not going to ship this stuff either. Its too big, there's too much. ITS FREE come get it.

AND for those several PFF members that said "Hey I'm coming on ____day to pick-up parts", and you didn't show up, didn't call, nothing.......Yeah, you don't need to try again.

Can't believe how some people are so ignorant about not showing/calling.

Edit: wont be able to go, son has a science project due and I have to help him.

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 03-13-2009).]

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
doug, could you pm me what kinda parts are left? im going up to wierton on sunday to pick up some parts for my contour SVT, i may have alittle bit of room left, but it wont be much.

im just curious whats left.

i really wish i had a truck

matthew
007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:Can't believe how some people are so ignorant about not showing/calling.

yeah me neither. I'm still receiving emails to ship free parts (like a big bumper). Apparently the ignorant can't read either. Thankfully this is a VERY small fraction of fiero members.

1200+ views on this post and yet my rating increased zilch. Now I'm not begging for votes here. This is something I wanted to do. I feel this was something positive I did for the fiero community. I'm only commenting about how I feel, feelings aren't right or wrong....they just are.

I never dreamed it would be so frustrating to GIVE fiero parts away.

[This message has been edited by 007DOUG (edited 03-13-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
i would like to come down but i do not have any way of getting stuff home my firebird just dosent cut it for me.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

1200+ views on this post and yet my rating increased zilch. Now I'm not begging for votes here. This is something I wanted to do. I feel this was something positive I did for the fiero community. I'm only commenting about how I feel, feeling aren't right or wrong....they just are.

Whoops. My bad. I just left positive feedback. I really appreciate the free stuff. I can't believe people don't come for free stuff. Give me some names and I can now SELL it to them! MuHaHA!!!

Seriously it was awesome to meet you. Hoping to get some of those 1/4 windows soon.

-Brian
redraptor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraptorSend a Private Message to redraptorDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
richg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richgSend a Private Message to richgDirect Link to This Post
i went out to visit doug and picked up a truck load of parts there is a lot notchy parts left fenders rear clips and more here is some one willing to help with good free parts and if i could i would add to his rating. I look forward to talking to doug again.
Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Doug. I just found this thread. It took me so long! And I'm only 4 hours away. If there are good pieces still avaliable that I need I may come. Thanks, Doug. You've already got a + from me. What you're doing here is great. If I come, while I'm there I may get a set of your "open" imsa 1/4 panels.

Michael

------------------
"A guy know's he's in love when he loses interest in his car for a few days." -Tim Allen

He who dies with the most toys... still dies.

Check out my restoration!

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post

yeah me neither. I'm still receiving emails to ship free parts (like a big bumper). Apparently the ignorant can't read either. Thankfully this is a VERY small fraction of fiero members.

1200+ views on this post and yet my rating increased zilch. Now I'm not begging for votes here. This is something I wanted to do. I feel this was something positive I did for the fiero community. I'm only commenting about how I feel, feelings aren't right or wrong....they just are.

I never dreamed it would be so frustrating to GIVE fiero parts away.

i +'ed you Doug, you have helped me and many others in the past. and yes, i too have experienced some of the unforseen 'joys' that you get from a few people when you try to give away free stuff. just try to remember the appreciative ones.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock