Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  cleaning the garage of engine parts, what do you need?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

cleaning the garage of engine parts, what do you need? by Jrgicehc
Started on: 02-21-2009 10:16 AM
Replies: 20
Last post by: Carswell...Wellscar on 03-13-2009 03:51 PM
Jrgicehc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
I have a mess in my mom's garage that I need to clean out. I have an 88 2.8 liter and 2 series II supercharged engines with various parts scattered around.

let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

*edit....

well since this isnt much of a hit, here are some pictures of the stuff i have in NY right now ready to ship.

*****I still have a ton of other stuff i can get either this weekend or next depending on when i go back to CT, let me know what you need!*****

manifolds have no cracks, threads are in decent shape, I chased them out with a tap.

Rear valve cover paint is flaking, front is perfect. i just wiped them down with a rag, could use some de-greaser.
88 engraved intake

Taylor plug wires, MSD coil with heat sheild and LIM (has a thermostat bolt broken off in it)

Middle intake manifold, cold start injector, and fuel rail + injectors

PM me with a reasonable offer and i will probably accept

[This message has been edited by Jrgicehc (edited 03-03-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM on some parts.

Ken~
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
PM's answered.
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
How much for a lower and middle intake for a V6 shipped to 60473?

Jason
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BrewCheese:

How much for a lower and middle intake for a V6 shipped to 60473?

Jason

the lower intake on my 2.8 has a thermostat housing bolt broken off in it. if your still interested let me know.
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
I may be looking for a compressor and compressor bracket off a 3800sc2. What are you asking for those two items?
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

I may be looking for a compressor and compressor bracket off a 3800sc2. What are you asking for those two items?

I eventually want to put AC in my car again and I only have 1 compressor so i am not selling it. I might have more than 1 bracket but I will have to check.

[This message has been edited by Jrgicehc (edited 02-22-2009).]

Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
bump, still have alot of stuff to sell. let me know what you need!
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
I'l pass on the intake setup, how much are you looking to get for just the supercharger?

Thanks,
Jason
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
I am in New York now and most of the parts are in CT so anything you ask for from now on i wont be able to send for a few weeks.

anyone that sent me a PM about a 2.8 part i have all that here with me and i can have it shipped very soon.

as for the supercharger I would have to look around to see what they are going for. or you can make me an offer.
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
bump.....

Brew, are you serious about that supercharger?
PFF
System Bot
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
Sent you another PM

Ken~
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
Pm's responded to
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
bump
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Hey...those parts look familiar I can see the egr valve cover I painted
Marc
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Direct Link to This Post
I'd be interested in the coil.
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
coil just went out, sorry. along with the red EGR cap that former owner of my car, gokart, painted.

****I am going home tomorow night (friday, 3-6) so anything anyone needs thats not on the list tell me and i will bring it back with me on sunday. I have just about every series II 3800 stock motor part you would need. *****

[This message has been edited by Jrgicehc (edited 03-05-2009).]

Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2009 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
bump, any 3.8 stuff you want speak up. i will be leaving to go back to NY tomorow

[This message has been edited by Jrgicehc (edited 03-07-2009).]

byker2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for byker2Send a Private Message to byker2Direct Link to This Post
Do you still have the exhaust manifolds? If so, how much with shipping to Indiana 46410
PontiacFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFieroSend a Private Message to PontiacFieroDirect Link to This Post
How much for the following:

Engraved manifold?

Plug wires?

I will send a PM with offer.

[This message has been edited by PontiacFiero (edited 03-13-2009).]

Carswell...Wellscar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carswell...WellscarSend a Private Message to Carswell...WellscarDirect Link to This Post
how much for the whole distributor?
thanks
matt
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay