parting out 88 coupe by Dementia
Started on: 02-05-2009 09:18 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: Dementia on 03-06-2009 10:14 AM
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
All body panels are good except front bumper, rockers are nice, good tail lights, headlight assemblies (both motors work but passenger side needs gears),pretty decent dot matrix trim, console skeleton, decent trunk gasket, coolant tubes. I'm not selling any of the suspension. If you need something ask and I will see if its still there. I will send pics but only upon request. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Is it an auto? Looking for a shifter plate.
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
Yes its a 4cyl., auto
mswenson289

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
body color ? is the throttle cable available?
Mike
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
Body color is red but someone started to sand parts here and there. Yes I have the throttle cable. Any certain body part you need?
mswenson289

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
How much on the cable shipped to 64734?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
how much are you looking to get for the center consol skeleton?
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
How about $30.00 shipped OBO for throttle cable. Not sure about the worth of the skeleton pontiackid so if you prefer just pm me your best offer.
mswenson289

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
All pm's returned. I will get some pics up soon.
86stealthfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2009 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroDirect Link to This Post
do you have the trans if so how much are you looking for
PFF
System Bot
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86stealthfiero:

do you have the trans if so how much are you looking for

Everything is best offer.
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mswenson289:

How much on the cable shipped to 64734?

Glad you got it and everything meets your approval. No one else need anything? I cant keep this around the shop much longer.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a drivers door skin, no ground effects, just a plan outside door panel. Let me know if you might have one and willing to ship to FL
Thanks
Gary
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

I'm looking for a drivers door skin, no ground effects, just a plan outside door panel. Let me know if you might have one and willing to ship to FL
Thanks
Gary

Yeah I have one and would be willing to ship. Not sure how much that would be though.
Dan_Seattle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan_SeattleSend a Private Message to Dan_SeattleDirect Link to This Post
Interior color? Looking for dark 88' sadle pieces.
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Is the interior dark grey? How is the passenger side seat bottom?
GKDINC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Thank you
Gary
sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
How about the drivers side headlight motor?
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sprnt96:

How about the drivers side headlight motor?

I have several that are interested in both motors and all wiring for an upgrade. If those dont go through I will let you know. Sorry guys I didnt mention it didn't have a windshield in it so the interior is no good. Except for dash corners and dot matrix bezels.
PFF
System Bot
rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
How are the left and right front side marker lights. Is the yellow faded? It should be the round molding type, right? If they are good, how much shipped to 18015 for the pair?
seegeer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seegeerSend a Private Message to seegeerDirect Link to This Post
chris,
this is spence, i bought the camaro off of you, i need dash harness, front harness, fuel sending unit, and relays that go with that and coolant tubes. let me know what you can do.
thanks
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seegeer:

chris,
this is spence, i bought the camaro off of you, i need dash harness, front harness, fuel sending unit, and relays that go with that and coolant tubes. let me know what you can do.
thanks

Good to hear from ya bro. I still have your # somewhere. I will call you to see exactly what you need. Blaze I only have the passenger side buddy. If you want that one let me know. Thanks Chris
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Did somebody say rockers? Is the driver's side one good, and if so, how much shipped to 55372 ? Thanks

------------------

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I'll go ahead and ask for all four marker lights. If rjblaze doesn't take them
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
Stu and bazooka pm's sent. As far every one else if I didn't answer you please let me know. Thanks
serealport

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for serealportSend a Private Message to serealportDirect Link to This Post
you dont have a plug to the 88 alternator and if so
how much shipped to 38133 thanks
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by serealport:

you dont have a plug to the 88 alternator and if so
how much shipped to 38133 thanks

I'll check and let you know tomorrow
serealport

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for serealportSend a Private Message to serealportDirect Link to This Post
Edit double post sorry

[This message has been edited by serealport (edited 02-15-2009).]

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

Stu and bazooka pm's sent. As far every one else if I didn't answer you please let me know. Thanks

PM sent on the 13th.
PFF
System Bot
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

PM sent on the 13th.

pm sent.
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
I need a gas tank, fuel filler tube, and 4cyl a/c lines.
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshua riedl:

I need a gas tank, fuel filler tube, and 4cyl a/c lines.

Let me get it out and check it and then I'll give you a price. I'm not sure who it can be shipped through if anyone. Do you need the sending unit to?
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
I have the sending unit. If you pm me your address I can map quest it and maybe pick it up on a weekend.
olaf_fiero27

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olaf_fiero27Send a Private Message to olaf_fiero27Direct Link to This Post
is it GT style bumpers? If the rear bumper is GT style with the rounded moulding and is in good shape, i'd be interested, how much would you want for it?
gjohnson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gjohnsonSend a Private Message to gjohnsonDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a good belt tensioner for the 2.5. Do you have one? How much shipped to 55310?
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Front headlight harness unmutilated?
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Front headlight harness unmutilated?

Actually the front harness and head light motors go out tomorrow to indydriver. Sorry no engine parts with this car. The bumper is not a gt bumper either. Sorry for the late replies. Thanks Chris
LZeppelin513

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Direct Link to This Post
Do you have the brake calipers? if so what condition are they in

Thanks
Blake
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay