Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: NOS GM Discontinued Fiero parts for sale.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: NOS GM Discontinued Fiero parts for sale. by 007DOUG
Started on: 01-21-2009 05:17 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: FieroG97J on 02-04-2009 01:52 PM
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
www.fierowarehouse.com

[This message has been edited by 007DOUG (edited 09-29-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
chrismclubm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post
You're selling a rocker planel for 210 USD? that's almost 300's canadian. You can buy a fiero here for that much.

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site and don't forget visit our google ad sponsors
http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrismclubm:

You're selling a rocker planel for 210 USD? that's almost 300's canadian. You can buy a fiero here for that much.

Can't buy a NOS fiero for that much.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
with all of those parts, he could build a NOS fiero haha
HTXtremes

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2009 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HTXtremesSend a Private Message to HTXtremesDirect Link to This Post
how many of the 88 bolts do you have?
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrismclubm:You're selling a rocker planel for 210 USD? that's almost 300's canadian. You can buy a fiero here for that much.

Thanx for your input. Fieros are worth more in parts than whole, especially when the parts are NOS.

Originally posted by HTXtremes:how many of the 88 bolts do you have?

20 left in stock, when gone, that's it.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Doug,

Put me down for a pair of 88 suspension bolts. Those are the ones for adjusting the alignment correct? The long ones? I'll get the cash out to you next week. Also interested in a few other items, will make a list and we can work out a price.

-Brian
chrismclubm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xanth:

Can't buy a NOS fiero for that much.

I bought mine 4 months ago for 60 dollars CND off ebay... brand new, no paint, and original GM #

------------------

MarineFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
Let the man sell HIS parts for what he wants to sell them for. If you disagree and want a part from him at a lower price, PM him and make an offer. Let him decide whether or not to sell you that item for below his posted asking price. Anyone has the right to attempt to sell anything he owns for whatever price he seems fit.

Sorry for the rant. I just hate when I see people doing the "You're selling that for $XXX??? I just bought one for $0.49 from my cousin Vinny last week! What a rip off!"
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Hi Doug

Do you have a Paypal Account ?

If so PM me the total for 1 Decklid Cover Thumbscrew (15$) and a pair of 88 rear Suspension bolt (35$) delivered to Canada G7J 4P6.

Thanks

------------------
""I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."
Restoration pictures
VirtualShowCar
4.9 ongoing project

chrismclubm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarineFiero:

Let the man sell HIS parts for what he wants to sell them for. If you disagree and want a part from him at a lower price, PM him and make an offer. Let him decide whether or not to sell you that item for below his posted asking price. Anyone has the right to attempt to sell anything he owns for whatever price he seems fit.

Sorry for the rant. I just hate when I see people doing the "You're selling that for $XXX??? I just bought one for $0.49 from my cousin Vinny last week! What a rip off!"

thanks, it's my opinion

------------------

PFF
System Bot
PS87GT

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTDirect Link to This Post
Doug,

Thanks for the GT trunk gasket!!
It looks great, and can't wait to get the old torn up one out!!!

Rick
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JDirect Link to This Post
I have to agree with MarineFiero. A person can ask whatever he wants for a part and or shipping. If you don't like the numbers, don't bid. Years ago when I was into 32 Fords and welled front fenders were going for $500 apiece I complained to a well-to-do friend who had lots of 32's and lots of NOS parts. All he said to me was, "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." I suddenly had the realizastion that he was right. Fiero parts (especially NOS parts) are not going to go down in price. If you think you might want or need them, better get them while they are available.

Dave K

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock