Started on: 01-06-2009 05:30 PM
Replies: 37
Last post by: avengador1 on 01-21-2009 04:45 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for your interest in the items. I will start a new thread for other items I have and the ones that didn't sell here. I am only going to be selling the items I have left for pick up only or delivery in Florida.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 01-22-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
first in line for the recall strip
PM Sent

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 01-06-2009).]

Dougie Murder

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post
dibbs on the valve caps and fan tubes!!
(I hope)

PM sent

------------------

Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
I would like the exhaust tip heat shields.

PM sent.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
obd1
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I want to try and keep the sales limited to the US and Canada. I will get back to those who have posted and PM'ed me tomorrow, late in the afternoon. I have a few businesses to check out this week, so things are going to be a bit hectic. Don't panic if you don't hear from me. I will try to answer all requests within 24 hours if possible.
If multiple people are interested in an item, the first one to post for it will have priority. I have posted these items on 4 different forums. I am giving priority to the items with multiple requests based on the time stamp on the reply posts.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 01-06-2009).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Mark me down for the pair of door strikers. Are they NOS? $30 for the pair correct? You take paypal? Drop me a pm, lets work something out...
eze does it

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eze does itSend a Private Message to eze does itDirect Link to This Post
al take the exhuast tip heat shields if there still available.
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
Does that model Xray display codes only, or actual data stream sensor values? If it reads data stream, I'm interested.
Syme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SymeSend a Private Message to SymeDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

------------------

FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post
I'm interested in the door gaskets depending on their condition and shipping. Any creases or anything that might impact their sealing?

-Gary
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Sorry it took so long to get back to everyone. I just got home from looking at businesses for sale all day. Here is what I have so far as to who gets first dibs.

Tom Slick beat out DIY_Stu by 16 minutes to claim the recall strip by PM. He has offered $30 for it shipped and he also wanted the logo caps. Sorry about that Dougie Murder. $35 for both.

Dougie Murder gets first dibs on the powder coated cooling tubes. $20.

CenTexIndy has first dibs on the exhaust tips heat shields. $40.

Pontiackid86 gets first dibs on the AutoXray XP 240 scanner. $50.

Xerces_Blackthorne has first dibs on the door strikers, the are genuine GM from the Fiero Store, so they probably are NOS like most of the Fiero stuff they sell, but don't quote me on that . They fit the stock location and door latch. I'll throw in the carpet retainers for free with the strikers. $30 plus shipping.

Syme has first dibs on the speaker grill fabric, just send me your mailing address.

Fieromadman has first dibs on the door spring compressor. $10.

Lee Phillips has first dibs on the MAP sensor. $30.

I have a Paypal account, but I prefer postal money orders or certified and registered bank checks. These should be made out in US Dollars.
The people that I have mentioned above should PM me their shipping address, so I can get shipping costs and send you my address, so you can send payments . If you decide that you don't want the item you asked for, please let me know, so others can purchase it.
I will ship once payments have been received and cleared. I won't be able to check on the shipping costs until sometime next week. I have several appointments for the rest of this week, to examine businesses for sale, and I don't know how much free time I will have. Thanks for understanding.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 01-13-2009).]

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
what time was my PM or does that not count?

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
ATTENTION: I need to make a couple of corrections. After checking my PM time stamps it appears Tom Slick beat out DIY_ Stu by 16 minutes to ask for the recall strip. 6:55 P.M. on 1-6-09. He also asked about the logo valve stem caps first. I will make a correction to the list above to reflect this. Sorry Tom for missing your PM and sorry DIY for having to make this change. Tom has offered $30 for the recall strip shipped and want the logo caps too. Sorry about the logo caps Dougie Murder.
I hope this is acceptable to all involved. The rest of the list is accurate as it stands. Sorry to everyone about this mix up.
Avengador1

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 01-08-2009).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
TOM I know where you live!!!! Actually I want to look at it BEFORE you install it, PLEASE!!!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
YGPM on the strikers
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
ill get that payment to you asap thanks bro.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
PM sent with my address.

As soon as I know final cost and your address I will have a cashier's check in the mail to you.

Thanks!
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post
Still have the valve stem caps & trunk carpet retainers and if so how much shipped to 90025?

Thanks,
Tony
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Sorry Maloso those parts are spoken for already, see the list above. I will update it as people speak up for which parts they want. I won't have time to get shipping prices until about Wednesday of next week so please bear with me. Once I get the information I will PM or email the amounts. Thanks to all who have shown interest so far and sorry about yesterdays brainfart, I'm a little burnt out from looking at businesses all day.
Avengador1

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 01-08-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Dougie Murder

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
Sorry about the logo caps Dougie Murder.

DAMNIT!!!!

No worries man. just let me know when you figure out how much shipping will be and what your paypal is or however you want me to pay.

------------------

Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

Lee Phillips

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lee PhillipsSend a Private Message to Lee PhillipsDirect Link to This Post
I would like the ECM swcanner and the MAP sensor...

PM sent
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
All of those that have shown interest in the parts I have for sale please PM me your mailing address and confirmation that you are still interested in the parts I have you listed for. Please send me a new PM, even if you had sent me your address already, but ONLY if your name is on the list of people who have FIRST DIBS above. I would like to start a new set of PMs to help organize the shipping of items and to help me keep a record of who wants what and where to send it.
I decided it was easier to just eat the mailing costs, this will help me speed up getting the parts out. Once you PM me, I will send you my address, so payment can be sent. I will ship once payment is received and verified. Remember that I prefer a postal money order or a certified and registered check in US Dollars. Thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Avengador1

P.S. I will list new items and post pictures of them as I find them. I'm still unpacking stuff from my move to Florida and the garage is the last place I need to go through. Most of my Fiero stuff is there.
I will post what I have shipped out as I send stuff out.
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post
I have to give up my dibs on the door weather seals. I've been warned by my other half that I can't spend that much on 'em!

Good luck selling!

-Gary
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffDirect Link to This Post
I will take 2nd dibs if the cooling tubes become available.

Thanks
Ron
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
That's ok Fierofanatic13. There is a meet today I might be able to sell some of the parts at, if not someone else here can call dibs on them.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I've received a couple of confirmation replies already. I need the rest of those on the list above to confirm, so we can exchange mailing addresses. I will post here when the items ship out.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Xerces_Blackthorne your packaged shipped today 1-14-09.
Syme I mailed your package today also.
Tom Slick I received your postal money order this afternoon. I will try to ship tomorrow.

Avengador1
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2009 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
Tom Slick I received your postal money order this afternoon. I will try to ship tomorrow.

Avengador1

glad to hear that. i will leave feedback when i receive the items.
Syme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SymeSend a Private Message to SymeDirect Link to This Post
okie dokie. Thanks again.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
John,

I will leave you some feedback when I get it. Should be here roughly around Tuesday or Wednesday...If you would be so kind as to leave me some feedback as well, it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry it took so long to get the paypal out to you, very limited on internet access at the moment.

-Brian
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I'll leave feedback for all of those I do business with.
Tom Slick your recall strip and logo stem caps were shipped today, I'll PM you a tracking number.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

avengador1

35467 posts
Member since Oct 2001
CenTexIndy I was able to ship out the tip heat shields today. They went by regular mail, so I didn't get a tracking number, sorry about that. I hsd a little mix up with the girl at the Mail Boxes etc., but at least they are on their way. Make sure to let me know when they arrive.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 01-15-2009).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2009 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Items received today, can't wait to get it installed. Bump for a great seller, highly recommend him, and will definitely deal with him again in the future. Thanks again John, feedback has been left.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2009 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I received payments from Lee Phillips, ly41181, and Dougie_Murder today. I will try to ship their items out in the next couple of days. I am shipping my car out today and I don't think I'll have the time to get the other shipments out.
chrismclubm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2009 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post
I will take the recall weatherstrip for 25 dollars CND + shipped.

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site and don't forget visit our google ad sponsors
http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
The recall weather strip is with it's new owner already, sorry about that. I shipped the parts for Lee Phillips, Dougie Murder, and ly41181 today. I'm still waiting for Pontiackid86's payment for the AutoXray. I will start a new thread with other items for sale that didn't sell in this one. I will only be selling those items locally in Florida for pick up or delivery here only.

Avengador1

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 01-22-2009).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock