WTB: PARTS!!! Spoiler stands by russ@wb8zcc.com
Started on: 12-15-2008 12:17 AM
Replies: 21
Last post by: FieroHarry on 12-31-2008 11:46 PM
russ@wb8zcc.com

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
Okay, looks like I'll take possession of my first Fiero later today, a black 86 GT. WOO HOO!

Now that THAT'S out of the way, I'm now in need of parts (of course).

First on the list are the plastic stands that support the rear spoiler. I have a decent wing, just need the stands.

Anyone with a cr*ppy wing but good stands, PM me, please. I REALLY don't want to buy the entire spoiler, but if I must...

Thanks.

Russ
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
you better be posting pics of this car congrats dude welcome to the fourm.
russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
Sure, I'll post pictures in a few days. As soon as the ink on the title dries. ;-)

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by russ@wb8zcc.com (edited 12-15-2008).]

russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post

russ@wb8zcc.com

58 posts
Member since Nov 2008
OMG, I just noticed I said "my FIRST Fiero."

I'm doomed. ;-(
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
hah, its already started and you havent even gotten the first one home yet.
FieroFanaticus2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
I remember my first, a gorgous redhead coupe that had to be handled manually. So many years ago. There's been 7 or 8 since, but none can compare to my first. Now I have none, but still find myself on this forum living bicariously through others. Have fun!

------------------

• Precut Window Tint Kits - Precut Paint Protection Kits- Vehicle Graphics - And More!
  • We teach you how with Video Installation Instructions! Do it yourself and SAVE $$!
  • Low Prices and Quality Guaranteed! Visit: www.NorthernTint.com
  • Use Coupon Code "PENNOCKS" and recieve 10% off!
russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
A picture of the new (to me, of course) spouse attention diverter. Take a look at the rear deck and you'll see why I'm fishing for spoiler stands.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by russ@wb8zcc.com:

A picture of the new (to me, of course) spouse attention diverter. Take a look at the rear deck and you'll see why I'm fishing for spoiler stands.

very nice dude im a firm beleaver on fast backs look better without spoilers and the notches look good with them i have an 86 se that i did the fast back conversion on and i have a spoiler thats a 1 piece its nof off a fiero i dont think but looks exactley like the fiero spoiler ill sell it to ya dirt cheap if you want it its even painted black heres some pics of the spoiler on the car

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
El bumperino
russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, perhaps I should repair the deck and seek an aftermarket spoiler, the "real Fiero spoilers" are getting scarce, it seems.
Blue3800scGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue3800scGTSend a Private Message to Blue3800scGTDirect Link to This Post
How much you want for the spoiler/wing shipped to 75901? I am looking for a couple of them.
PFF
System Bot
russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
Uh, I'm not selling anything.

I'm looking to BUY rear spoiler stands. Do you have any??
1986GTV8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986GTV8Send a Private Message to 1986GTV8Direct Link to This Post
Look here http://www.fierowarehouse.com/ click on fiberglass parts.

russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the link, 1986. Price is a bit steep for 2 pieces of plastic...

but they look like the RIGHT pieces of plastic.
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroDirect Link to This Post
You can check in with this guy:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045056.html

He might have something for ya

------------------

Want a SWEET signature? PM me!

russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Bazooka. It's deal for you, but I live in Cincinnati. And he says he won't ship body parts.

Ed at the Fiero Factory has an entire spoiler, I just may have to get it.
russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
Bumpkin!
russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
Rebumping.
FieroHarry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
I gotta nice pair that have never been installed, how much you looking to spend?
Make me an offer I cant refuse!!

------------------

"If you want to blend in, take the bus!"
87GT "Lil Red"

[This message has been edited by FieroHarry (edited 12-24-2008).]

russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

[This message has been edited by russ@wb8zcc.com (edited 12-25-2008).]

russ@wb8zcc.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for russ@wb8zcc.comClick Here to visit russ@wb8zcc.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to russ@wb8zcc.comDirect Link to This Post
Harry came through. Thanks, Harry.

I'll post pics when I get them installed.
PFF
System Bot
FieroHarry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
Glad they shipped fast and came thru okay.
I always hated when others shipped me stuff and wasnt careful about how it was wrapped!
Enjoy them!

[This message has been edited by FieroHarry (edited 12-31-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock