Started on: 12-09-2008 01:52 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 12-12-2008 09:09 AM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I need the brushed aluminum (?) style shift plate trim for as cheap as possible. Bought one and received it today, only to find that the ashtray doors are busted and don't open, the white skeleton for the shift selector is broken off, and there is a nice nickel sized burn that melted the plastic on the left side in front of the ashtray door. Not to mention the silver is scratched to hell and flaking away. Needless to say, I am not too happy with it and want something in better shape.

PM me or post offers in this thread please.

Thanks,

-Brian
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

I need the brushed aluminum (?) style shift plate trim for as cheap as possible. Bought one and received it today, only to find that the ashtray doors are busted and don't open, the white skeleton for the shift selector is broken off, and there is a nice nickel sized burn that melted the plastic on the left side in front of the ashtray door. Not to mention the silver is scratched to hell and flaking away. Needless to say, I am not too happy with it and want something in better shape.

PM me or post offers in this thread please.

Thanks,

-Brian

Auto?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Yup.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
bump
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

I need the brushed aluminum (?) style shift plate trim for as cheap as possible.

I have replied to your dispute on paypal sir and I will only deal with you on that site about this as it is a waste of space on pennock but i will say.....there is no nickel size burn but it does have a burn spot and the communication between both of us one what you were actually looking for and what you wanted was not there so how am i to know you want something MINT.

bump for you

edit to say i appreciate the negative you gave me here and the paypal dispute you are going through rather then dealing with me in person first sir.

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 12-09-2008).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Puck:

I have replied to your dispute on paypal sir and I will only deal with you on that site about this as it is a waste of space on pennock but i will say.....there is no nickel size burn but it does have a burn spot and the communication between both of us one what you were actually looking for and what you wanted was not there so how am i to know you want something MINT.

bump for you

edit to say i appreciate the negative you gave me here and the paypal dispute you are going through rather then dealing with me in person first sir.

This could have been addressed via PM, not in my WTB thread. BUT, since you are so hell bent on making this public when I tried to keep things away from the actual board itself by going through paypal, how about a picture of the trim plate:

I'm not so much pissed about the white piece being broken and hanging (it can be super glued) as I am the burn in the top that you made no effort to mention. Would you want to spend your hard earned money on something that is in this shape? By omitting the details, you more or less screwed me over. Had I known it was in this bad of shape I would have said no to buying it. I believe a refund is in order, and I am sure most other people would agree if they were in this situation.

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Since you are so "hell bent" as arguing over your WTB threat then i will defend myself sir and post every private message you ever sent me

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:11-22-2008 9:13 PM
At the moment, I am interested in the trim plate for the auto shifter. Would need just the plate, no shift boot. I can offer you 10 shipped via paid via paypal...Thats usually the going rate for something like this...

And if you have both rear wheel well liners for the aero bumper, I could give you 20+shipping for them both...if not, don't worry about it. I can use my current ones until I find a set.

Let me know and I will send you a paypal...

Thanks,

-Brian

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:11-22-2008 9:34PM
How about the trim plate for the shift console? I will definitely take that off your hands and I can send paypal now if you would like.

-Brian

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:11-23-2008 2:43AM

Well, I need both the liners for the rear, and found a set elsewhere...Lets just work with the shifter trim for now and if I think of something else I need in the near future, I will let you know. Let me get your paypal address and I will send of the payment for the trim plate.

Thanks,

Brian

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:11-23-2008 3:19PM
If you want, just sent it parcel post. Should only be about 2-3 for shipping. And paypal fees are only going to be about 30 cents (3%)... I'll send 10.50 to cover paypal fees...

Let me know if this works for you.

-Brian

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:11-23-2008 5:21PM
Thanks. My address is:

Brian Holt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (edited to remove address)

Payment sent. Will leave feedback in the mall when I receive the part.

-Brian

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:12-03-2008 2:57PM
Have you shipped out my shift plate trim yet? Still haven't received it, just wondering what is going on. Its been about a week and half.

Thanks,

-Brian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and our total conversation over the time with my responses in there for proof of any wrong doing you are accusing me of.
Have you shipped out my shift plate trim yet? Still haven't received it, just wondering what is going on. Its been about a week and half.

Thanks,

-Brian

----- Original Message -----
it will be shipped out probably on tuesday but i will let you know when it is in the mail for sure
thanks again

Thanks. My address is:

Brian Holt
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

Payment sent. Will leave feedback in the mall when I receive the part.

-Brian

works for me go ahead and send the cash and i will have your address but send me your address here as well just to make sure i am sending it to the same place as paypal address....thanks again and my paypal is kristyb10@yahoo.com

If you want, just sent it parcel post. Should only be about 2-3 for shipping. And paypal fees are only going to be about 30 cents (3%)... I'll send 10.50 to cover paypal fees...

Let me know if this works for you.

-Brian

paypal address is kristyb10@yahoo.com

please add an extra buck to cover the fees so that would be $11 shipped to your house.....i don't even know how much it is going to cost to ship it to your house so i am just hoping this covers it...i believe this item will cost about $5 to ship so i am not really making any money off of this deal
thanks for the purchase
Adam
Well, I need both the liners for the rear, and found a set elsewhere...Lets just work with the shifter trim for now and if I think of something else I need in the near future, I will let you know. Let me get your paypal address and I will send of the payment for the trim plate.

Thanks,

Brian

it will save me on shipping and you on shipping if you get it all together......
How about the trim plate for the shift console? I will definitely take that off your hands and I can send paypal now if you would like.

-Brian

I have someone interested in the drivers side one but if i don't hear from him in 2 days i will sell them to you but other then that i will get back with you when i have more information...
adam
At the moment, I am interested in the trim plate for the auto shifter. Would need just the plate, no shift boot. I can offer you 10 shipped via paid via paypal...Thats usually the going rate for something like this...

And if you have both rear wheel well liners for the aero bumper, I could give you 20+shipping for them both...if not, don't worry about it. I can use my current ones until I find a set.

Let me know and I will send you a paypal...

Thanks,

-Brian
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as you can tell my my date that i am a long time user of this site and i am not one of these jump in to make a quick buck and screw peope over and vanish.....i have dealt personally with tons of people on here and the fact that i have no feedback doesn't mean anything to say the least....i see you have good feedback but you are quick to point any blame out in the open before contacting me first......good day sir

Adam
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
First off, I didn't directly point blame at you, I merely stated that I purchased this item and it wasn't usable. I NEVER MENTIONED YOUR NAME! You came into MY thread and posted stating that you were the one that sold this item to me. And I quote:

Bought one and received it today, only to find that the ashtray doors are busted and don't open, the white skeleton for the shift selector is broken off, and there is a nice nickel sized burn that melted the plastic on the left side in front of the ashtray door. Not to mention the silver is scratched to hell and flaking away. Needless to say, I am not too happy with it and want something in better shape.

bump for you

Now, did I mention your name in the above quoted post? NO. YOU shot yourself in the foot by posting and now you want to blame me? I merely asked for a refund on paypal. I am trying to be civil about this, but my civility is starting to wear thin. I offered to split the cost of shipping it back to you after being given a refund. And had you not shipped PRIORITY when I asked to have it shipped parcel post, it would not have cost you $5 to ship it.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 12-10-2008).]

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
In before Trashcan!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
in before that trash can
PFF
System Bot
myersports

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for myersportsClick Here to visit myersports's HomePageSend a Private Message to myersportsDirect Link to This Post
I believe That he also started a dispute with pay pal with me for slow shipping. I think it is rude to almost plead for great prices and start disputes. Maybe he should be aware that times are tough all over and (in my case) . Trying to help out another member on here with good parts and great prices are sometimes not worth it. I sold a set of gt exhaust tip(in very good condition) I also spent the time to glass bead the non stainless parts (the glass bead cabinet is over my fathers garage so it was not a 5 minute job with drive time and pull time) , and an HVAC surround with the aux pod cut out for $60.00 Shipped. I was slow to ship however I should have charged more and not glass beaded too.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by myersports:

I believe That he also started a dispute with pay pal with me for slow shipping. I think it is rude to almost plead for great prices and start disputes. Maybe he should be aware that times are tough all over and (in my case) . Trying to help out another member on here with good parts and great prices are sometimes not worth it. I sold a set of gt exhaust tip(in very good condition) I also spent the time to glass bead the non stainless parts (the glass bead cabinet is over my fathers garage so it was not a 5 minute job with drive time and pull time) , and an HVAC surround with the aux pod cut out for $60.00 Shipped. I was slow to ship however I should have charged more and not glass beaded too.

Let me clarify this statement, as not all the facts have been presented. I sent the money to him, and that was the last I had heard. I tried 3 times to contact him through PFF with no response back. The reason I disputed the charges with him is because I did not know what was going on. It was almost a month after I sent payment and it cleared that I finally heard back from him. Yes, I said to take his time, and to let me know what was going on, but a month with no contact? Thats not taking your time. What else was I supposed to think/do? I only got a message from him AFTER I disputed the charges on paypal. I believe that anyone else in my situation would have done the same exact thing, so please do not attack me for something that is not my fault.

If you want to know what kind of buyer/seller I am, look at my feedback reputation. Hell, Saxman will definitely vouch for me. NO negatives, and I come highly recommended from the people I have dealt with. I've been trading on forums since I was 16.

All I did in the situation with Puck is what I felt was necessary. I got a piece of trash instead of a shift surround, and I still maintain that he should have made mention of the defects outside of normal daily wear and tear. By not doing so, he is guilty of the crime of omission. And I am not the only one who thinks this either. Message Mr. Pennock and see what he said to me...
myersports

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for myersportsClick Here to visit myersports's HomePageSend a Private Message to myersportsDirect Link to This Post
well I am just making it known to what happened in our situation. I looked at your rating an you have 9 positive ratings, That is a good thing. Again I just made it known I did not leave a poor feed back or trashed you on here I did not say you were a bad person, or a cheat. I just said it was rude. I admit to the slow shipping, but I also gave you a GREAT price, and a good product.
To me it seems as if you are too quick to dispute.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by myersports:

well I am just making it known to what happened in our situation. I looked at your rating an you have 9 positive ratings, That is a good thing. Again I just made it known I did not leave a poor feed back or trashed you on here I did not say you were a bad person, or a cheat. I just said it was rude. I admit to the slow shipping, but I also gave you a GREAT price, and a good product.
To me it seems as if you are too quick to dispute.

I never stated that I didn't get a good deal. I appreciate what you did, and in my book that is a plus ( I still owe you feedback too, will take care of that immediately). I merely did what I believed to be correct. I've been burned one too many times in the past while dealing on forums, and have come to expect the worst. Hence the reason I prefer to pay via paypal, so that I can make a dispute in situations where there is no contact between myself and the seller/buyer, and I have not received cash/items.

That said, I challenge anyone who has completed a deal with me through the PFF mall to make a post in my thread HERE. Apparently there are at least 3 people saying I have done something like this to them, or they have heard (which is nothing more than hearsay) that I have done this on numerous occasions. Apparently my feedback rating doesn't hold any weight, even though I have better feedback than most.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 12-11-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
In before the great dumpster dive!
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Too bad a yard near you didn't have what you needed.

Maybe someone liberated them before you could.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/072705.html

Kevin
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Too bad a yard near you didn't have what you needed.

Maybe someone liberated them before you could.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/072705.html

Kevin

Not helping the situation. Please keep your trap shut unless you have the part I am looking for. I'm not trying to be an ******* , but I'm starting to get pissed.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

I think I did the best though today, all the stuff I got was free snagged a couple of new heater hoses for my heater core, a new overflow tank cap, new leather covered shift knob from an Olds Silohette, a shift indicator light socket, couple of lighters, new headlight switch (mine is missing the lettering) and anything else that I could stuff in my pockets

The rule for the day was if it will fit in my pockets, it comes with me lol

I know that Cliff Pennock stated that you only stole a coat full of crap but stealing it stealing. You want to use your feedback as reputation for your actions on the forum but yet you openly admit to ganking stuff from a junkyard and i am sure it is stuff you didn't need because who would need numerous lighters from the yard and other stuff. Just my 2 cents in the open about your actions....and yes i don't have feedback but have time invested in this forum but now my rep has 1 negative and that is fine with me.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

I know that Cliff Pennock stated that you only stole a coat full of crap but stealing it stealing. You want to use your feedback as reputation for your actions on the forum but yet you openly admit to ganking stuff from a junkyard and i am sure it is stuff you didn't need because who would need numerous lighters from the yard and other stuff. Just my 2 cents in the open about your actions....and yes i don't have feedback but have time invested in this forum but now my rep has 1 negative and that is fine with me.

and where does this fit in with the current subject at hand? That is a long dead subject that has nothing to do with you screwing me over.

And if you look at my build thread, you would know that I did use that stuff in my car. Drop it already and read your pm's. I am done with your crap. Keep the friggin cash if you are that much of a cheap arse to refund me what is rightfully mine.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
[singing] "Shiny, Happy people holding hands........" [/singing]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock