Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  120mph speedo cluster//85mph speedo cluster// 84 project tails FS

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

120mph speedo cluster//85mph speedo cluster// 84 project tails FS by ForceFedFlesh
Started on: 12-04-2008 03:33 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: ForceFedFlesh on 01-12-2009 04:44 AM
ForceFedFlesh

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post
I had gotten a few speedo clusters a while back with hopes of a swap into my 85GT which i already added AUX gauges to anyway without really needing a new cluster........i really dont have the time to be swapping the speedo cluster and am happy with it just the way it is.....way too many projects and want to clear these things out of here to someone who can make full use of them....my 2 Fieros need too much engine work and TLC for me to be messing with the interior at this point.

i tried to get the best pics i could with my cell cam....these 2 speedo clusters are mint and like new, in working order, and have been boxed and untouched since i obtained them a while back.

120mph speedo cluster.--SOLD
85mph cluster--i believe this was from an 86 or later Fiero and im not absolutly sure if this has the connection for extra AUX gauges, since theres no built in volts/oil pressure(yet it has a different RPM gauge than the earlier models....(the RPM is different than my 85GT so im not totally sure)...it may/may not be an AUX gauge cluster but if anyone knows for sure feel free to clarify for me.

im looking for only $50 shipped on this full speedo cluster OBO. gauge bezel will be included with this one as well. I can get more pics upon request if needed.

and finally a set of tails which came off an 84 Fiero i recently obtained......i already have a spare set of tails so i dont really need these.

the lenses are shot...one tail has a nice crack the other has a hole and both are FADED pretty bad. the inner bezels inside are still perfect and intact and so are the housings all around. All mounting tabs intact and housings in very very good shape. I thought i had more pics of these but will try and get some more up later

looking for maybe 25 each shipped....or 40 shipped for both......OBO.

Items will go out USPS with shipping confirmation and tracking info provided. I accept and prefer paypal.

Anything bought today will ship today if its before 7pm ..(i have other items to ship later)...otherwise can ship any day this week....Any other questions or if you need more pics of something lemme know.

thanx for looking

Anthony

[This message has been edited by ForceFedFlesh (edited 12-09-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post
bump for the day
cpgolfer

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cpgolferSend a Private Message to cpgolferDirect Link to This Post
If you still have the 120 MPH speedo I'm quite interested. Let me know here and/or by PM. I have PayPal if that works for you.
ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cpgolfer:

If you still have the 120 MPH speedo I'm quite interested. Let me know here and/or by PM. I have PayPal if that works for you.

still available.

paypal is abc1578@optonline.net whenever ur ready.

just make sure you leave the shipping info if you send payment so i can get it right out to you. Will go out Usps with shipping confirmation.

lemme know?

thanx

Anthony

cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post
If cpgolfer decides that he does not need the 120 mph cluster can I be next in line?

Thanks.

PS: I don't need the speedo itself but if you would rather sell the whole cluster intact I would take and sell the speedo separately.

charlie
ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cptsnoopy:

If cpgolfer decides that he does not need the 120 mph cluster can I be next in line?

Thanks.

PS: I don't need the speedo itself but if you would rather sell the whole cluster intact I would take and sell the speedo separately.

charlie

If he doesnt end up taking it you can have it. And the cluster IS intact what do you mean?......are u needing just the gray plastic bezel piece or just the electronics for a project.

Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post

I don't need the speedo itself but if you would rather sell the whole cluster intact I would take and sell the speedo separately.
charlie

If charlie gets the whole cluster minus the 120MPH speedo, I'll take the speedo with circuit board for my dash swap project.
Fiero2m8

------------------

Indy Northstar-Stretch ~ LT1-NOS Roadster

cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ForceFedFlesh:

If he doesnt end up taking it you can have it. And the cluster IS intact what do you mean?......are u needing just the gray plastic bezel piece or just the electronics for a project.

Sorry I was away from the computer for a couple of hours...

I have the stock cluster for an 88 base coupe. I also have a 120mph speedo that i got from the local u-pull-it yard. The stock cluster I have has some imperfections such as the Ajar lens has melted away from the board and is crooked when illuminated. If your cluster is in good shape I would prefer to buy it and swap it out for mine instead of trying to fix mine. My 120 mph speedo odometer is very close to matching the miles on my car so I would rather use it than the one you are selling.

I hope that explains what I am after. If you want you can pull the 120mph speedo and sell it to Fiero2m8 or you can sell the whole thing to me and I will arrange a deal with Fiero2m8.

Thank you for considering.

Charlie

Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Charlie for thinking of me - I would have it shipped to 14092 Lewiston, NY
Either way - shipping is probably cheaper keeping in state, but if not I'll have a story to tell on how far it had to travel to get to me
I'll send a PM to have him check this thread...
Ryan
ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post

I hope that explains what I am after. If you want you can pull the 120mph speedo and sell it to Fiero2m8 or you can sell the whole thing to me and I will arrange a deal with Fiero2m8.

Thank you for considering.

Charlie

hey,

im not looking to pull this speedometer cluster apart and start parting it out.......thats fine if you want to do that and work it out with Fiero28M. Id rather sell it as a whole and get it out of here as it is... i have way too many projects on my hands to be doing so.

I also still havent recieved a response from cptgolfer.....he called dibs on the cluster but i have yet to hear back from him. If he doesnt end up taking it its still up for grabs as a complete speedo cluster.

Thanx

Anthony

cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post
PM sent and payment sent.

Thank You!

PFF
System Bot
ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post

Thank You!

120mph cluster sold..shipping tommorow. Thanx

ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post

Thank You!

120 cluster has shipped today.

2301 0640 0002 3385 5455

Usps.com

thanx

Anthony
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post
Thank you!

charlie

ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post
bump for the night

120 cluster is sold

still have the 85mph cluster and the tailights if anyone needs it

thanx.
ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post
bump for some parts

was browsing around some later year Fieros on ebay and i think this 80mph cluster is made to add the multi gauges to....incase anyones looking for a non 120mph cluster but still want to add the AUX gauges with no modification.

thanx

FFF
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post
Processed, December 21, 2008, 5:55 pm, PHOENIX, AZ 85043
Processed, December 18, 2008, 8:59 pm, DENVER, CO 80217
Processed, December 12, 2008, 8:50 am, BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Acceptance, December 10, 2008, 6:48 pm, CEDARHURST, NY 11516

Lol, its finally in my city... This thing went cross country for sure! (I hope they don't add that to the odometer. )

I think it will be delivered tomorrow.

Charlie

ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post

Lol, its finally in my city... This thing went cross country for sure! (I hope they don't add that to the odometer. )

Charlie

Charlie,

i had shipped several items that day which some of still havent arrived at thier points......its amazing but i guess its the holiday season slowing them down....i do alot of custom Tiburon parts on the side and have many AZ customers and usually items reach them way faster. As long as its in your city though cuz i was checking it myself for a few days and kept getting the same status. Lemme know how it goes

thanx

Anthony
btw lol'ing on the odemeter comment didnt even notice that....and na they wouldnt do that our poor odometers have enuff as is.

[This message has been edited by ForceFedFlesh (edited 12-22-2008).]

Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post

Charlie

Charlie shoot me a PM when you are ready to send the speedo so I can Paypal you the shipping.

Ryan
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post
I figured it was the holiday delay. That and maybe the storms helped slow things down too. I was just excited to see it is close.

Ryan, do you have any preference on shipping? Is USPS priority mail ok?
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post
Hi Anthony,

I received the cluster today. Nice packing job! Looks good. I will try to get the speedo in the mail asap Ryan. Doing Jury Duty tomorrow so I may be delayed a little bit.

Charlie

PFF
System Bot
Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
No problem - USPS is fine.

Ryan
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero2m8:

No problem - USPS is fine.

Ryan

Speedo sent, PM sent.

Merry Christmas!

Charlie

ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post

Speedo sent, PM sent.

Merry Christmas!

Charlie

glad it worked out with you guys with that cluster...thanx again
bump for the 85 mph cluster and the project tails.

FFF

[This message has been edited by ForceFedFlesh (edited 01-12-2009).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock