1987 fiero gt by advancedwiringsystem
Started on: 11-29-2008 08:37 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: mrpontiac2004 on 03-16-2009 08:33 PM
advancedwiringsystem

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
1987 fiero gt for sale. V-6 5spd, fun to drive. i am currently working in durham nc. and drove the car 10hrs from huntsville to durham with no issues what s ever.
Car has had all body panels removed and painted, new mikes seats with speakers in headrest, 18" rims and tires, 5speed, all new glass (windows, windsheilds), headliner, i have all receipts of new parts installed on car. also have coilovers not yet installed... $5000.00 firm
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by advancedwiringsystem (edited 01-27-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
advancedwiringsystem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
bump, back up for sale after last guy couldnt come up with all the funds ;(
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
you know you could get an 88 in real good shape for that price right? it is sharp looking though i like how the molding matches the paint

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 02-10-2009).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by advancedwiringsystem:

bump, back up for sale after last guy couldnt come up with all the funds ;(

Why are you selling it?
Seems like you've only had it for a short time..

I can verify that this is a very nice 87' GT.
I know who built and painted it, and was there when "advancedwiringsystem" picked it up after buying it.
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Interested in a trade for a Formula w/ a new 3.4 and scissor doors?

Nice ride. I love fastbacks!
Phil86SE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phil86SESend a Private Message to Phil86SEDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride dude,

I can't wait to get back into this game!

------------------

"When enough is enough, thats when you know.....your halfway there"

advancedwiringsystem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2009 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
first $4000.00 takes it home, bought a new bike. time to mod it.
The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post
Nice car.. do you have any interior, engine, under carriage pics and does the a/c and heat work? Any rust? What does not work properly and/or what needs to be done? How much thread left on tires
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
That is one of the sharpest looking GT's I have seen.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride! Good luck with your sale!
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

you know you could get an 88 in real good shape for that price right?

Ya know you could post less,Right?
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

Ya know you could post less,Right?

Just goes to show you how much i love my car. And i dident make that last post to start any fights so why dont you just get in your yellow GT and buzz off.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 02-10-2009).]

advancedwiringsystem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
here r the pics i have,

Those pics show the stock am/fm radio, it now has a kenwood cd with gtech meter and remote.
Car needs windshield seal installed due to new windshield, car runs great, tranny does grind but is sometimes a little stiff when cold. Tires have good bit of tread left.
Randye can vouch for the looks of this car hes the one that connected me with the previous owner. I also have the spoiler we just didnt install it after the paint job was done.

[This message has been edited by advancedwiringsystem (edited 02-11-2009).]

LAMBO

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Just goes to show you how much i love my car. And i dident make that last post to start any fights so why dont you just get in your yellow GT and buzz off.

Well then, if you're going to continue to post often, at least learn how to spell and properly use punctuation. You would be less annoying that way.

Oh, and very nice 87 GT to the original poster btw. If you were only closer, I might be tempted. At your lowered price, it should be sold very soon.
advancedwiringsystem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the comments, just detailed it today. Dont want to get rid of it, but dont need it.
advancedwiringsystem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
TTT last guy wrote me a bad deposit check
Saxman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Sure wish my grass was that green!

Again - nice ride.
The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by advancedwiringsystem:
Those pics show the stock am/fm radio, it now has a kenwood cd with gtech meter and remote.
Car needs windshield seal installed due to new windshield, car runs great, tranny does grind but is sometimes a little stiff when cold. Tires have good bit of tread left.

On the tranny grinding can you elaborate a little? Is it the clutch or transmission.. grinding is a little vague? Have you had it diagnosed to determine the problem and cost of repair? Any transmission shop will diagnose it for free or a small amount and put the estimate in writing... Does the heat and a/c work?

advancedwiringsystem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
that was supposed to say doesnt grind but is a little stiff when it cold, ed at the fiero factory said the metal piece under the cluth pedal may be slightly bent. A/c and heater work great.
advancedwiringsystem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
okay someone make me an offer. Dont b crazy
advancedwiringsystem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2009 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
may have it sold, got three different people looking at it. its amazing how that works... thanks
PFF
System Bot
rpoZ25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rpoZ25Send a Private Message to rpoZ25Direct Link to This Post
Got it home no problems. Didn't even get in the house and the guy across the street came out and wanted to know if I wanted to sell one of em, now that I have two.
Told him red 88gt auto goes to wife, white 87gt 5 speed is my toy to play with now. He can have the BMW if he wants it!
Thanks again, going to start making a "to do" list now.
rpoZ25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rpoZ25Send a Private Message to rpoZ25Direct Link to This Post
What's up ???? Bought car, paid cash 2 weeks ago. You said you had the wing stands in your storage unit and you would send them to me. Haven't seen them yet. Have sent you PM, email and left message on your answer service because you don't answer your phone .......... no reply from any!!
mrpontiac2004

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrpontiac2004Send a Private Message to mrpontiac2004Direct Link to This Post
You beat me to this one. I know you're less than happy with the follow up.

If it's enough to make you bail, we can talk. I have several wings and a bunch of stands I wouldn't mind painting to install. ;-)

Enjoy the ride. I'm sorry I was too late.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock