Started on: 11-18-2008 12:03 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 11-19-2008 01:50 PM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Selling a recall weather strip that I have. Bought it and decided that I'm not going to use it anytime soon...If the manifold hasn't cracked on the duke yet in the 20 years that the strip has been missing, it probably won't...

Asking $45 plus shipping but willing to negotiate on the shipping part. I accept paypal, and prefer it over money orders. PM me if interested and I will give you my paypal address.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the mounting clips DO come with it.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 11-18-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump, I'll take 45 shipped if the above price isn't reasonable...Last one i sold was about 8.50 to ship, and it wasn't nearly in the condition this one is in. This weatherstrip is perfect, no paint overspray, no tears or cracks in the rubber, and still quite pliable... Looking for a quick sale, need the cash for rent. I am willing to flex a bit, but not much. I have seen these go for at least $50 on ebay...
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
No one wants it? Usually when these things get posted up, they disappear like hot cakes in a logging camp...
MaxQ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Replied, you are second in line. Price is pretty firm at 45 shipped.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Sold pending payment. Thanks. Tracking info will be posted here as well as in a PM later this morning
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
I'd like to see a picture of this and how it is installed ...
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Someone should look into making these....Stu? Not like you don't have enough right now anyway

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
You read my mind Tim...I was actually pondering this earlier this morning after I sent you a PM...I could use the extra cash flow right now, and if material fees don't kill me, this could be profitable...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock