85GT parts for sale by Puck
Started on: 11-17-2008 01:26 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 11-22-2008 09:07 PM
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Okay,,,,,,turning the 85GT into a dune buggy is officially underway. Yesterday friends and I took the whole car down to nothing but the sub frame......so a small list of the items i have are 2 ribbed GT rear bumpers(1 has a minor easy fix tear in a flat surface area), 1 GT ribbed front bumper, doors with power window options but don't know any condition on the motors, rear glass with defroster, nice 2 tone gray dash(not mint but very nice), quarter panels, GT fender wells, spoiler, and lots more.......will get pics up in the next day

everything is for sale for a nominal price to fund the dune buggy project but by no means am i going to GIVE it away...thanks in advance
Adam
edit for link to album at http://smg.photobucket.com/...v515/d_haston/Fiero/

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 11-22-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
was wondering the condition of both front and rear driver side wheel liners? also the power mirrors? how much 28212? lemme know thanx skoon

------------------
84 gt project
84 daily
84 indy (no 4.9 that fell threw but hey still got my indy)
The junk yard is my zen garden

Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
Hey puck how much for the rear glass? KCMO 64015
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
The car didn't have power mirrors and the fender wheels are in good shape.......would like $12 bucks plus shipping for the 2 you mentioned
The rear glass is in good shape but the wires were cut before I got the car but there is still plenty of wire left to resplice them into your car....i have no idea how to ship it without breaking it but any information would be great......would like $20 plus shipping

anything else?
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Could you take some pictures of the bumpers?
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
I have pics of everything and they will all be up tomorrow....i would do it tonight but it is getting late but at least I got everything spread out

I have most of the ground fx for the car, 2 tan inner door panels, gray console and 1 door panel, and misc others.....even have a good trunk seal and decent carpet for the 85GT but could use cleaned.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Sorry i haven't loaded the pics up yet but was just wanting to put some prices with the items..

Rear aero bumper (red) $45
Rear aero bumper(red with small tear) $40
Front aero bumper(red) $40
Spoiler(black need wing stands pop rivets back in) ***************SOLD
Doors with glass in them $15 / piece
85 speedo gauges $15******************PENDING PAYMENT
2 tone gray dash (good condition) $35
Trunk carpet $20
Trunk seal $10
Quarter panels $25 or $13/piece
Notchback clip (red) $15
Headlight doors $7 / piece

lots of other parts and these prices are NEG and most will have to be picked up and i will cut a break if you are coming to get some items if you buy alot we can work out a deal to get it out of here and into the fiero community........Thanks again

pics at http://smg.photobucket.com/...v515/d_haston/Fiero/

Four_hundred_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
rear glass?
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
I posted above about the rear glass.....$20 plus shipping
FieroCS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCSSend a Private Message to FieroCSDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

[This message has been edited by FieroCS (edited 11-21-2008).]

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
pms replied ..... sorry about the pics they will be up tonight...have been busy with college papers and work but have the pics taken just need to load them all to photobucket and link them
PFF
System Bot
Ditkaphile

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post
Hey Puck,
PM sent.
Ditkaphile

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2008 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post
Puck,

Paypal payment has been sent for spoiler/wing. Will PM you also.

Thanks,
Christopher
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2008 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Spoiler is sold and if anyone wishes to pay through paypal that is acceptable but I will have to add like 2 dollars to the shipping to cover paypal fees....thanks for the understanding.....pics loading right now

Pics at http://smg.photobucket.com/...v515/d_haston/Fiero/

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2008 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Are the aero ground effects spoken for yet? How much if they are available? Would probably need the quarters and fenders with them as well.

Also interested in the passenger side wheel liners...

Definitely want that auto shift surround shipped to 19539. Not the vinyl piece, just the brushed aluminum style trim plate... say $8 shipped? I don't need the shift boot, but will take the ring from it if it has one...

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 11-22-2008).]

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2008 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
the ground fxs pieces i have are the front fenders and rear quarter fx and the lower door fx but i only have 1 of the long under the door pieces.....no one has jumped on them yet but i do have the brushed alum surround so pm me a price and the total details of everything you are needing.

and i have the passenger fender wheels as well so add that to your price

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2008 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
ygpm

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock