Started on: 11-13-2008 09:37 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 11-22-2008 05:41 PM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Selling a leather wrap steering wheel from a 92-94 Grand Prix SE. Has the recessed horn paddles on each side of the wheel. Would make a nice replacement for the 88 style, which has a tendency to break off the paddles. Looking to get 20 shipped for it, as it is quite heavy for a steering wheel. May need an adapter plate made for it, but I am not sure. Leather is in excellent shape, minor scuff marks due to normal use. May be able to clean it up a bit, doesn't look too bad at the moment though. Horn paddles are in perfect condition, and all wiring is there, uncut and unmolested.

Pics to follow, waiting for them to upload

Edit: Also have a matching leather wrapped auto shift knob listed in my other thread HERE. I will sell them both together for 40 shipped. Looking for a fast sale, as I need money to pay my rent.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 11-13-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Pics of wheel:

Pic of matching auto knob:

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump and price drop. 15 shipped
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Selling a leather wrap steering wheel from a 92-94 Grand Prix SE. Has the recessed horn paddles on each side of the wheel. Would make a nice replacement for the 88 style, which has a tendency to break off the paddles. Looking to get 20 shipped for it, as it is quite heavy for a steering wheel. May need an adapter plate made for it, but I am not sure. Leather is in excellent shape, minor scuff marks due to normal use. May be able to clean it up a bit, doesn't look too bad at the moment though. Horn paddles are in perfect condition, and all wiring is there, uncut and unmolested.

Pics to follow, waiting for them to upload

Edit: Also have a matching leather wrapped auto shift knob listed in my other thread HERE. I will sell them both together for 40 shipped. Looking for a fast sale, as I need money to pay my rent.

notice how e used the word molested hahaha
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
As requested, heres a pic of the back of the steering wheel.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump, price drop to 12 shipped... Going to the trash if no one takes it, hate to see good parts get toasted in the burn barrel...
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Sold, pending payment.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Can you tell me how you shipped it ? i REALLY don't understand how you can sell it for $12 shipped - around here it would probably cost $17 just to ship (unless you are paying to get rid of it ? )
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Flat rate USPS priority mail. $9.80 to ship a $12 wheel...I make $2.20 off of this sale lol...
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
only if you don't figure in the cost of the gas it took to go to the post office

by the way, I have a variant of that wheel on my car. It is a little bigger than the fiero wheel and makes steering easier - someone's gonna be happy with that one ....

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 11-18-2008).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Yes, but you have to take into account that I drive an 88 coupe, and the post office is less than a mile away So in theory, I make $2 off the sale instead of $2.20

I'm probably going to be doing the same wheel in the future, but at this time I need the cash more than a new steering wheel...much more comfortable to hold this wheel than the stock 88 one with the crap horn paddles...
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Yes, but you have to take into account that I drive an 88 coupe, and the post office is less than a mile away So in theory, I make $2 off the sale instead of $2.20

I'm probably going to be doing the same wheel in the future, but at this time I need the cash more than a new steering wheel...much more comfortable to hold this wheel than the stock 88 one with the crap horn paddles...

i happen to love my horn paddels thank you

PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

i happen to love my horn paddels thank you

cool - you should definitely keep a spare wheel or 2 on hand then

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/044728.html

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 11-19-2008).]

skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2008 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
got the wheel today dang that was fast. thanx again skoon

------------------
84 gt project
84 daily
84 indy (no 4.9 that fell threw but hey still got my indy)
The junk yard is my zen garden

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2008 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I love my post office everything went out Tuesday, CenTexIndy got his stuff by thursday, and both you and the other guy got stuff today And I sent yours parcel post....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock