Ribbed IMSA Quarter Panels by JetroGT
Started on: 11-13-2008 02:42 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: mrjohnishome on 11-17-2008 12:56 PM
JetroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JetroGTSend a Private Message to JetroGTDirect Link to This Post
I bought these at the swap meet two years ago for the GT and never got around to installing them. Normally they sell for over $200.

I am selling them for $100. You pay shipping.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Please keep me first in line for these scoops, and I will let you know by Monday. You also have PM
Nick

[This message has been edited by mrjohnishome (edited 11-13-2008).]

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
Second dibs!
I need these for my Volkswagon...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
And put me in 3 if happen to sell in Canada thx Rob
JetroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JetroGTSend a Private Message to JetroGTDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Sale 1 is still pending
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
why am I always to late when stuff like this pops up. in the event that nobody else comes throught, I have money ready NOW!!!

Joe
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I have the money, but I have class until 7 o'clock tomorrow. The money order will be in the mail monday morning. Please let me know how much shipping will be to 25755, and PM me your address.
Nick
JetroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JetroGTSend a Private Message to JetroGTDirect Link to This Post
I'll find out the shipping cost sometime tomorrow. I'll let you know by at least 5:30pm.
JetroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JetroGTSend a Private Message to JetroGTDirect Link to This Post
I was not able to get away from work long enough to get to the post office. But I did go to usps.gov and went to their shipping calc. I estimate the weight to be about 4lbs and a box 25x16x25 then the distance between the two zip codes.

This is my bad cut and paste. So shipping is going to be any where between $15 and $25. Depending how fast you want it.

Express Mail® more info about Express Mail
Hold For Pickup option
Monday, November 17 $22.75 $22.07

Parcel Post® more info about Parcel Post
Additional Postage May Apply
5 days 17.72

Priority Mail® more info about Priority Mail
2 days 15.80 14.85

mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Cheapest way is fine with me. Like I said, the money order will be in the mail monday. I willl make it for $120. Please PM me your mailing address.
Nick
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Good for you mrjohnishome you got the panel ..Happy to hear you got them ..Take care

Rob
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

Good for you mrjohnishome you got the panel ..Happy to hear you got them ..Take care

Rob

Good for him, bad for us.
They are exactly what I need. I could have cut the scoops out to use in the VW Cabriolet, & use the rest to 'glass in the MR2 scoops for the custom Fiero.
Oh well....
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
JetroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JetroGTSend a Private Message to JetroGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrjohnishome:

Cheapest way is fine with me. Like I said, the money order will be in the mail monday. I willl make it for $120. Please PM me your mailing address.
Nick

You have a PM
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I beat you guys to it! I wish there were enough to go around. I have the money sitting on my desk, and I will take it to the bank to get him a bank money order. I do need a last name for the money order and shipping address though.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
i was going to go for this style but i found a set of archies rockers so il all good
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrjohnishome:

Sorry I beat you guys to it! I wish there were enough to go around. I have the money sitting on my desk, and I will take it to the bank to get him a bank money order. I do need a last name for the money order and shipping address though.

Hey it pays to be quick!
There'll be more.... (I hope)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Genius by birth, slacker by choice.
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I still need Jacob's last name to put ont the money order and the envelope it is to be mailed in. I have tried PM'ing him, with no luck, any one know his last name?
Nick
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
If no sale, I'll take them.

Bob
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Edit, he originally gave me his contact information in the first PM he sent, my fault lol
Nick

[This message has been edited by mrjohnishome (edited 11-17-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock