84-87 & some 88 Items For Sale by Bizziedude
Started on: 11-11-2008 12:39 PM
Replies: 28
Last post by: skoon on 12-03-2008 12:01 PM
Bizziedude

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post
Some parts available from my old 87 GT plus some other stuff...my zip is 94928 if you want a shipping cost idea.

I'll be moving to Las Vegas area in 3 Weeks if you live in that area and want to wait!

All prices noted below include shipping within the USA lower 48 states:

SOLD 2 year old Fiero Store Front red sway bar kit...84-87 only
SOLD 2 Year old Fiero Store Rear red sway bar kit...84-87 only
SOLD Eibach 1" lowering springs and rubber bushings and "FRONT ONLY KYBs"...3 years/30K miles...84-87 only
$100 3 Year old 84-87 rebuilt rack and pinion with ends (about 30K on it)...RPO code WS6
$100 All the stock 84-87 calipers and rotors
$40 3 Year old stainless steel brake line kit from the Fiero Store
$200 11.25" Le Baron 84-87 brake upgrade kit (new in the box) with all 4 calipers (used)
SOLD 3 year old E-brake lines...1 year in New Mexico and 2 in California...no rust
Call Full set of Drilled and Zerked 84-87 A-Arms with West Coast Fiero channeled poly in them (30K on these)
Call Front cradle out of an 84SE Arizona Car...must pick this up or pay big $$$ for shipping!
Call Rear Cradle out of an 84SE Arizona Car...had the rear sway bar holes drilled in it...must pick this up!
SOLD Rear Cradle red poly bushings...3 years old
$75 Rodney Dickman 86-87 GT dual rear trunk strut kit...1 year old in perfect condition...these are very nice!
$15 (1) clean 85 GT passenger side grey upper seat cover
$40 Decent set of light grey door panels and arm rests from an 85 GT (P/W & LOCKS)
Call Original grey carpets out of my 87 GT...they'll work but aren't the cleanest!
$15ea 2 Grey non-aux gauge strereo/climate control covers...both have lifting around the edges...very cheap on these!
Call 88 2.5 duke motor with an Isuzu 5-speed and AC hooked to it...runs excellent...no smoke or ticks...tranny shifts
smoothly...86K miles
***2.5 engine/tranny comes with the perfect/uncut engine harness and computer***
***Must pick up or pay big bucks for shipping on engine/tranny...I can take to a shipping terminal if you need***
***Willing to separate engine and tranny***
$50 88 Base coupe 2.5/Isuzu/AC interior harness...no power anything but clean and uncut with the fuse panel!
$20 88 Base coupe tail light harness...uncut!

More to come as I complete my body and engine changeover to the 88...will update as I see more!

Much easier if you call me as I don't check the e-mails but a couple of times a day...Dave 707-326-9893

------------------
88 Coupe with a Fast Back GT conversion/3.4 Getrag
06 Silverado Z71
03 Jeep TJ
96 Sea-Ray 230...454 Chevy powered
03 Suzuki SV1000S

[This message has been edited by Bizziedude (edited 11-14-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
how much for

3 Year old stainless steel brake line kit from the Fiero Store
Rodney Dickman 86-87 GT dual rear trunk strut kit...1 year old in perfect condition...these are very nice

------------------
1987 Fiero GT (slightly modded) # 20798 of 46,581

Bizziedude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post
How does 80 including shipping sound?
Bizziedude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post

Bizziedude

152 posts
Member since Nov 2007
And 40 including shipping for the brake lines...
skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
lowering springs. are they front or rear? how much if thier fronts? 28212 and possible the shocks

------------------
84 gt project
84 daily
84 indy (no 4.9 that fell threw but hey still got my indy)
The junk yard is my zen garden

Bizziedude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post
That's a complete set of Eibach 1" lowering springs...I'll go 125 plus shipping cost on these!
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Direct Link to This Post
How much for
2 Year old Fiero Store Rear red sway bar kit...84-87 only
Shipped to 48192?
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Whats the deal with the steering rack? faster ratio? what ratio? how much... details please.
skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
does that include the shocks? ro just the springs?
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
How much for the red cradle poly bushings shipped to 60473?

Thanks,
Jason
rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
How much for the 11.25" Lebaron "kit"? Who was this made by ("new in box")? What calipers (all 4 caddy)? Stock-type or drilled/slotted rotors?
PFF
System Bot
Byron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ByronSend a Private Message to ByronDirect Link to This Post
how much for the All the stock 84-87 calipers and rotors
shipped to v2t3n2
Bizziedude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post
Some answers to above questions:

Skoon: I'll include the front shocks with the complete set of eibach springs. I'm keeping the old rear shocks for my 88 build.

doublec4: Fieros had 2 ratios available from the factory...RPO code WS6 (all GTs) included quicker steering ratio and higher spring rates on the suspension. I'll go $100 shipped on the rack with the ends...PM me if interested or want to counter-offer?

Riddick85: How does $125 shipped sound...PM me if you are interested or want to counter-offer?

Byron: How about $100 ishipped...PM me if interested or want to counter-offer?

BrewCheese: How about $25 shipped...PM me if interested or want to counter-offer?

jrblaze: Archie kit with VHS instructions NIB. Also, there are 2 camaro front calipers and 2 Caddy rear calipers...all 4 are calipers UBG...a fancy technical term for Used But Good. You will need to supply 4 rear 11.25" Le Baron rotors and a set of turned down front hubs to have completion on this set-up. I'll go $ 200 shipped for the Archie kit plus all 4 calipers. PM me if interested or want to counter-offer?

Thanks everyone!

------------------
87 GT 3.4/getrag
88 Coupe 2.5/isuzu
06 Silverado Z71
03 Jeep TJ X
96 Sea-Ray 230 Signature...454 Chevy
03 Suzuki SV1000S

skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
sounds good lemme know a total to 28212. paypal? thanx skoon

------------------
84 gt project
84 daily

BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Should have asked this before....but, Hows the condition of those bushings? Im assuming is the complete set for the front and the back of the cradle? Got a set of bolts to go with it?

Thanks,
Jason
Bizziedude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post
BrewCheese.........

It's a complete set for the rear cradle...I'll throw in 3 of the 4 bolts you'll need. 1 of the bolts is not worth the shipping cost! The polys are not new of course, but still decent enough for many more years of use...Dave
Bizziedude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post

Bizziedude

152 posts
Member since Nov 2007
Skoon......PM sent to you...Dave
jgrotzin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinDirect Link to This Post
Intrested in the 88 interior harness.... this is the one from the c500 to the interior of the car correct? Ac/Manual, could you send a pic... Thanks. Oh my email is the one in the link...
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
$25 shipped with the 3 bolts you got? How do you want payment, Paypal?

Thanks,
Jason
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
I need some parts for an 88 duke, not sure if you have them with the engine and/or willing to part with them.

1. AC hoses from compressor to firewall

2. trans bracket from the isuzu-the one toward the front of the car attached to the trans itself- not the mount, but the bracket.

3. fuel lines from the tank to the filter

4. Throttle cable

I need them specifically in this order, 1 being the most needed, 3 and 4 I can make my parts work, but Id like it to be right.

Let me know what you got. Thanks

-Joe
Bizziedude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jgrotzin:

Intrested in the 88 interior harness.... this is the one from the c500 to the interior of the car correct? Ac/Manual, could you send a pic... Thanks. Oh my email is the one in the link...

This is the one that goes from the engine compartment thru the engine firewall and continues on under the dash...finally connecting to the forward firewall/bulkhead pass thru connector. Just for a reminder...this is out of a 2.5/5Speed car that only had AC as an option...just to be sure you are getting what you need.
PFF
System Bot
Bizziedude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BrewCheese:

$25 shipped with the 3 bolts you got? How do you want payment, Paypal?

Thanks,
Jason

PM sent!
Bizziedude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post

Bizziedude

152 posts
Member since Nov 2007

Originally posted by joesfiero:

I need some parts for an 88 duke, not sure if you have them with the engine and/or willing to part with them.

1. AC hoses from compressor to firewall

2. trans bracket from the isuzu-the one toward the front of the car attached to the trans itself- not the mount, but the bracket.

3. fuel lines from the tank to the filter

4. Throttle cable

I need them specifically in this order, 1 being the most needed, 3 and 4 I can make my parts work, but Id like it to be right.

Let me know what you got. Thanks

-Joe

I'll get back to you on this very very soon...Dave
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Bump for you and PM Sent!

Jason
jgrotzin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinDirect Link to This Post
Bizzie... Still intrested in

$50 88 Base coupe 2.5/Isuzu/AC interior harness...no power anything but clean and uncut with the fuse panel

Pay-pal? MO? Thanks. It's just what I'm looking for!
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Recieved poly stuff today, looks great!

Thanks,
Jason
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
I received the swaybars today. They are in excellent condition!
Excellent seller!

Thanks,
Chris
Earl-R

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the dual rear deck lid strut kit and the braided brake lines off your hands. I didn't read all the way through but do you take paypal?

Earl R
skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
got my stuff the other day. thanx again. love it when people are easy to deal with. good luck with the move. later skoon

------------------
84 gt project
84 daily

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock