Started on: 11-10-2008 10:13 AM
Replies: 14
Last post by: bmwguru on 01-04-2009 04:47 PM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
It is that time of the year again where I clean out my shop. We just intalled a kitchen and a lot of my inventory has to go. Here are a list of books that I am looking to sell.
All the proceeds collected will be used on a near future -never been done- Fiero swap...hopefully completed by late April. (it is not a VR6 this time...it will be better) I have it all planned out and the budget set, so I need to raise some money.
Here is what I have.....
Haynes Manuals. I'd like to sell them as a set to someone who has their own workshop at their house or someone who needs to fill their shop's bookshelf. Looking to get $40 plus shipping for all the books listed. i will sell them individually if need be, but I want a quick sale. The first pic is all of them. The second and third are close ups of the two stacks.

Chilton Manuals- $12 plus shipping for all

Jendham training manuals. $25 plus shipping for both

More to come..........
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Motor Service manuals.....
These for $45 plus shipping for all three

Light truck performance & driveability manual $25 plus shipping

General Motors auto engine performance & driveability $25 plus shipping

Chilton import wiring diagrams 1978-1983. It kinda rough, but 99% all there. A very helpful manual. $20 plus shipping
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Haynes Manuals. I'd like to sell them as a set to someone who has their own workshop at their house or someone who needs to fill their shop's bookshelf. Looking to get $40 plus shipping for all the books listed. i will sell them individually if need be, but I want a quick sale.

If you can wait until friday , I can send you a money order for these...
If you cant then put me first in line for all the GM ones if no one buys the set. LMK. John

[This message has been edited by fiero67 (edited 11-10-2008).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
If they don't sell before Friday, they are your's.
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
bump
fiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
Its friday!

Please PM me with all your details so I can put a money order in the mail.
Thanks. John
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
pm sent to you yesterday, so the Haynes manuals are on hold for you until I hear back from you. I also will be posting up on ebay soon all my classic BMW manuals (for late 70's/early 80's), I have a ton of books that I just don't have the room for since my breakfast nook took the place of my bookcase.
But the butterscotch pancakes every morning before work are definitely worth it. I also may have another opening at my shop come the new year....you must be able to cook as well as fix German cars.
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
bump
fiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
got the manuals! Thanks alot, they are in like new condition. free bump.
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Morning Dave -

You happen to have anything that coves a o4 A6 S-Line?

--Allen
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Everything I have for a 2004 S6 is on my hard drive. All my books are for the older cars or cars I do not work on at my shop.
Dave
PFF
System Bot
brokeagain

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brokeagainSend a Private Message to brokeagainDirect Link to This Post
you must be able to cook as well as fix German cars.
Dave

I can fix anything, including buttermilk biscuits and gravy!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
lol
actually, Scrubby makes us bacon and eggs every morning. Joey will make us butterscotch pancakes every Friday....but I BBQ everything on our grill. I just wanted a kitchen/breakfast nook installed so that I can eat my meals in peace. There is nothing worse than having a customer stare at you while you are eating because "god forbid" we needed to stop working on his car to take our lunch. It is so much more enjoyable to go to the shop now.
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
GM ones are sold. I'll repost new pics later today.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
bump. I'll be adding a bunch of BMW, MB, etc manuals to the list as well as putting some on ebay this week

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock