Started on: 11-08-2008 09:15 AM
Replies: 11
Last post by: BrewCheese on 11-20-2008 09:25 PM
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
im figuring $10+ shipping on the spindles, and $20+ shipping on the rear control arms.

$25+ shipping for all of it if anyones interested.

id have to look again to be 100% sure but i think the rubber bushings in the control arms are still pretty good, no idea on the balljoints though.

matthew
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MarineFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Are the rear spindles still avaliable? Do they still have the bearings in them?

Thanks,
Jason
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BrewCheese:

Are the rear spindles still avaliable? Do they still have the bearings in them?

Thanks,
Jason

well, one set is already spoken for, but not paid for, i do have another set of spindles from a 1984 indy, it had 160,000 miles on it, but i have no idea if the bearings have been replaced, or anything else about them for that matter, the car didnt run when i got it.

i can sell them if you need a pair, or ic an sell you JUST rear wheel bearings if you need some, i have plenty of the rear hub/bearing pieces, ive got the rear tie rod pieces too if your interested.

rear wheel bearings (pair) $10+ shipping, and ill throw in an extra just incase one is bad, rear tie rods inner/outer appear to be in good shape $5+ shipping.

rear spindles $10+ shipping but ill have to remove them from the lower control arms, so it may take a day or two before they are ready to ship.

matthew

BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Im in need of a pair of spindles/knuckles, good hubs would be just a perk but I was just going to buy new ones because I didnt wanna take a chance of having issues with them. So unless you know you have a low milage or newer set I think I would just pass on that. Are the 84 knuckles the same as say a 87 GT knuckles? What kindof condition are they in rust wise?

Thanks,
Jason
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Im in need of a pair of spindles/knuckles, good hubs would be just a perk but I was just going to buy new ones because I didnt wanna take a chance of having issues with them. So unless you know you have a low milage or newer set I think I would just pass on that. Are the 84 knuckles the same as say a 87 GT knuckles? What kindof condition are they in rust wise?

Thanks,
Jason

as far as i know all 84-87 knuckles are the same, i can leave the hubs on them if you want to pay the extra shipping for their weight.

matthew
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Sorry It took me so long to reply Matthew. I'l take the spindles and you might as well leave the hubs on as long as its not totally obvious that there bad. Give me a total shipped to 60473, do you take paypal?

Thanks,
Jason
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
Just the spindles and hubs? no control arms right?

shipping is roughly $20 via fedex

matthew

[This message has been edited by m0sh_man (edited 11-12-2008).]

BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Yeah just spindles and hubs if there still ok. Do you have paypal?

Jason
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Yeah just spindles and hubs if there still ok. Do you have paypal?

Jason

yep, paypal is:

m0sh_man@hotmail.com

matthew

BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent!
Thanks,
Jason
PFF
System Bot
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Recieved Item today in great conditon! Positive feedback left!

Thanks,
Jason

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock