Started on: 11-06-2008 10:21 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: TRXSandRacer02 on 11-21-2008 12:52 AM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
The few crazy busy months I have had are lightening up a bit so I am starting the next round of factory seat covers on eBay. I listed 10 covers tonight. Eight of them are near mint. The other two are not and are priced accordingly. They are still good covers for someone who is in need of something better than the ripped up covers they have.

After these, I still have about 60 more covers and a garage full of Fiero parts to list.

Thanks.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/casongman
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
For anyone who might have a need... This is an 87 GT seat that looks great - until you look at the bottom edge. I have no idea what could have caused this damage but it makes it so I can't sell it. This one is free to anyone who is willing to pay shipping costs. It has a lot of great material and if not for the crazy damage at the bottom would be a perfect seat cover. What a shame. Shipping on these cost me around $12 for Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If no one needs it, I understand. Just thought I would make the offer.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

For anyone who might have a need... This is an 87 GT seat that looks great - until you look at the bottom edge. I have no idea what could have caused this damage but it makes it so I can't sell it. This one is free to anyone who is willing to pay shipping costs. It has a lot of great material and if not for the crazy damage at the bottom would be a perfect seat cover. What a shame. Shipping on these cost me around $12 for Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If no one needs it, I understand. Just thought I would make the offer.

ill grab um if you still have them thyll probabley work with the speekers in my headrests

reverend

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reverendSend a Private Message to reverendDirect Link to This Post
All you have are the seat backs? Any complete sets? bottom and backs? All of mine need replaced.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Tell me what year, style and color you need and I will see if I have a complete set of anything. I have stacks of single pieces so I am not really sure.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
The free seat cover is spoken for. Thanks Bob.
Frank_Zeller

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Frank_ZellerSend a Private Message to Frank_ZellerDirect Link to This Post
Sent PM for match gray 86SE covers
my286fieros

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my286fierosSend a Private Message to my286fierosDirect Link to This Post
If you have them. How much for a complete set of tan seat cover for an '87 GT? Thanks.
Bill
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
I will be looking for an 88 Formula driver side grey seatcover. I believe I need the bottom for sure. Do you have?
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetDirect Link to This Post
I PM'd you, Dale.
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidDirect Link to This Post
i need some for a 86 se that are tan i would like to have some nice ones i need the bottom and backs.heres a link too what i need or some without the leather inserts
http://s302.photobucket.com...y%20Pontiac%20Fiero/
PFF
System Bot
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for the freebee.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
OK guys. I was gone celebrating my birthday this weekend. I will try to find any requested seat covers today and let you know. Thanks.
FieroGT_DK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT_DKSend a Private Message to FieroGT_DKDirect Link to This Post
Do you have seat cover set for a '87 GT (Grey)?
Would you send a set to Denmark?
DRE Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRE FieroSend a Private Message to DRE FieroDirect Link to This Post
Do you have one of the bottom cushion covers for a 1987 GT? (Dark grey fabric with black vinyl sides.) Thanks!
HarryT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HarryTSend a Private Message to HarryTDirect Link to This Post
Do you have drivers upper in tan for 87 GT
Harry
Hkthorn@aol.com
TRXSandRacer02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRXSandRacer02Send a Private Message to TRXSandRacer02Direct Link to This Post
Do you still have any covers? I need a passenger seat cover for an 85 gt in grey. Thanks

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock