Fiero1fan twin headlight buckets by buds
Started on: 11-03-2008 07:50 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: buds on 11-05-2008 05:52 PM
buds

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post
I have my car up for sale so I am selling my buckets...These are for the twin round 90mm hella's....The buckets have been sandblasted and are ready for paint....$250 us shipped in Canada or the US...OBO....Paypal ready

------------------
1988 N* GT

[This message has been edited by buds (edited 11-03-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Isn't that more than he's selling them for? Or am I wrong?

------------------

My Build Thread

buds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post
I paid more to have them shipped to Canada but I cant remember how much the total cost was....They are OBO
carpetviper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carpetviperClick Here to visit carpetviper's HomePageSend a Private Message to carpetviperDirect Link to This Post
The last shipment from FieroFan was about 245 w/ shipping so it's about the same.
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
Have they ever been installed? Are they just the buckets or lights and everything needed to get the system working?

Ryan
buds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post
Never installed...Buckets only

Just seasrched my paypal and I paid timo $194 Canadian and brad $80Us for shipping to him them to me so I have $275 invested.
Amida

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Send them to Washington state w/ install instructions. I'm in Seattle. What would the hellas cost? Where to get 'em? thx.
buds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Send them to Washington state w/ install instructions. I'm in Seattle. What would the hellas cost? Where to get 'em? thx.

All the info on the hella's and install is in this thread-----> https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/035039.html
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Holy cow ! it's like a novel on that thread. What page is the headlight purchase info on? Thx.
carpetviper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carpetviperClick Here to visit carpetviper's HomePageSend a Private Message to carpetviperDirect Link to This Post
Which information are you looking for? The lights themselves or the buckets?
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
The Hella lights. Just need to know where to get them online in the States. Thx.
PFF
System Bot
LookingForAFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LookingForAFieroSend a Private Message to LookingForAFieroDirect Link to This Post
Amida - Go to the very last page. It should be Rallylights.com or SusquehannaMotorsports.com (I doubt that is spelled correctly).

Quote from Page 29:

Thanks to F1F for being so helpful in PM's but I wanted to make a list here just to clarify some things for myself.

Twin Headlight buckets from F1F : $164 (as of 10/18/08)
4 Hella 90mm Halogen Lamps : $240
4 HL87193 (H9 connectors) : $26
2 CPH4CM (H4 male connectors) : $10
Shipping : $75

Total : $515

I have gone to the last RallyLights.com link supplied that shows the two headlamps you need to buy, and I made an account. There isn't any way to add the items to the cart though.

------------------
86 GT - Red, Auto, 3.4 V6
88 5.0 Mustang

"Don't even consider keeping up with the Joneses!! They're broke!" - Dave Ramsey

carpetviper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carpetviperClick Here to visit carpetviper's HomePageSend a Private Message to carpetviperDirect Link to This Post
If you use the Quick Search and add the items from there to the cart it should work. That worked just fine for me a couple weeks ago and there was no need to make an account.
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the quick info. It's SOLD.

buds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Thanks for the quick info. It's SOLD.

Yes they are sold...Thanks for the speedy payment....I shipped them today and will pm you tracking number later tonight.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock