Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Did everyone get the die cast Fiero they wanted?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Did everyone get the die cast Fiero they wanted? by Lambo nut
Started on: 10-28-2008 02:46 PM
Replies: 35
Last post by: DRWBRTq19 on 11-11-2008 09:15 PM
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering, if anyone was still needing one to finish their collection. Some of the local Wal*Marts were clearancing them, so I snagged them up.

As you can see, I have
0 Red American Graffiti
0 Blue Fresh Cherries (Gone)
0Yellow Fresh Cherrie

Email me, with the one you might need, and let's see if I can fix you up. Contact via my email is the best, as I don't check PM's much at all.

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 11-11-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
how much for 2 of the cherries one of each color shipped to 98604?

thanks
=todd=
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
I need 2 yellows and 2 blue fresh cherries. Let me know.
DRWBRTq19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Direct Link to This Post
Man I've been checking my Wal mart all of the time hoping that they would get the Fresh Cherries.
I'd love to have 2 blue and 2 yellow but it looks like all of the blues are taken.

Thanks

Drew
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRWBRTq19:

I'd love to have 2 blue and 2 yellow but it looks like all of the blues are taken.

Thanks

Drew

So far, one of the blues, and one of the yellows are taken. So far, only two people have followed the simple instructions, and one of them wants one of the red ones.

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 10-28-2008).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
^
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Updated, and slowly dissappearing.
DRWBRTq19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Direct Link to This Post
I got mine today, so here is a bump and a "+" for you sir.

Thanks

Drew
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRWBRTq19:

I got mine today, so here is a bump and a "+" for you sir.

Thanks

Drew

Thanks, and your welcome.

Would you believe I have only had two people take me up on my offer so far?
Well, a third is pending, but I have not got an address from them yet.

Kevin
antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
how much for a red and yellow?
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by antinull.com:

how much for a red and yellow?

Email me, and find out.

Kevin

PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
I find it interesting, that 350 plus people have looked at the thread, but are reluctant to email to see how much, or should I say, how little I want for these. Then the ones that do know, have not sent me a mailing address.

I'm at a loss........

Kevin
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
^Bump^
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Pm Sent!

Jason
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

I find it interesting, that 350 plus people have looked at the thread, but are reluctant to email to see how much, or should I say, how little I want for these. Then the ones that do know, have not sent me a mailing address.

I'm at a loss........

Kevin

Not trying to dump on your thread, but usually when people don't list a price, people assume that the seller wants too much. And making the buyer e-mail you just to get a price makes it more of a hassle for them. It's not a huge thing, but a lot of people may not want to bother.

Why the mystery, and the need to e-mail? Just list the price you want, and make it easier on potential buyers.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:

Not trying to dump on your thread, but usually when people don't list a price, people assume that the seller wants too much. And making the buyer e-mail you just to get a price makes it more of a hassle for them. It's not a huge thing, but a lot of people may not want to bother.

Why the mystery, and the need to e-mail? Just list the price you want, and make it easier on potential buyers.

That logic makes even less sence to me. For instance, you would have took less to time to email, and ask how much, then to post what you just did. Same for asking the "price" on the forum, or PM. The guys that have went way out of their way to emailed me, and got their cars, or have them coming, know the "mystery". When all is said and done, and the mystery is told on the forum, I'm betting a lot of guys had wished they took the time to email, to find out.

With what I am doing, I honestly thought all the cars would be gone in 24 hours.....people shouldn't ASSume so much.

Kevin

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
^
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Hey Lambo Nut did you get my PM? Lookin for a yellow one.

Thanks,
Jason
Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

That logic makes even less sence to me. For instance, you would have took less to time to email, and ask how much, then to post what you just did. Same for asking the "price" on the forum, or PM. The guys that have went way out of their way to emailed me, and got their cars, or have them coming, know the "mystery". When all is said and done, and the mystery is told on the forum, I'm betting a lot of guys had wished they took the time to email, to find out.

With what I am doing, I honestly thought all the cars would be gone in 24 hours.....people shouldn't ASSume so much.

Kevin

Without a price posted, it takes even less time to say "no thanks".

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joe 1320:

Without a price posted, it takes even less time to say "no thanks".

Without a price posted, one should wonder if there is even a "price" at all.......

And edit to add, that was my way to keep from getting the "Oh, me me. I want I want".........this way, only the ones truely needing one, would at least take the time to contact me. Or so I thought.

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 11-05-2008).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Lambo nut

4442 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Originally posted by BrewCheese:

Hey Lambo Nut did you get my PM? Lookin for a yellow one.

Thanks,
Jason

Nope.

I suggetsed email form the first post. I hardly check PM's, if at all.

"Email me, with the one you might need, and let's see if I can fix you up. Contact via my email is the best, as I don't check PM's much at all."

Kevin
PFF
System Bot
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
Got mine today!!! thanks again

todd-
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Down to two red American Graffiti's, and two yellow Fresh Cherries.

Kevin
reverend

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reverendSend a Private Message to reverendDirect Link to This Post
How do you find these? No store in my area ever has them! I have to drag my son around store to store to look thru the racks. Never found a Fiero yet.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Just got lucky I guess.

I have kept one of each of the red and black, (I never had any extra blacks), Amreican Graffiti's and a blue and yellow Cherries for myself. Of course, none of which were marked down at the time I bought them. When I started coming acrossd these, I snagged up all they had. I have not seen any of the series since, well except for the tiny ones, which were mostly Gremlins and Pacers.

Kevin
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Lambo nut

4442 posts
Member since Sep 2003
One red one gone. Only three cars left.

Kevin
ckfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ckfieroSend a Private Message to ckfieroDirect Link to This Post
Figured a reply in the thread might go better than a PM, my email sucks right now....

let me know what it would take to get one yellow one....
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ckfiero:

Figured a reply in the thread might go better than a PM, my email sucks right now....

let me know what it would take to get one yellow one....

An email to me.

Kevin

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
They were very plentifull in Walmarts up my way I just got one more yellow one the other today to finish off my fifth full set. I guess that makes me greedy but it ends up with me keeping two sets and each of my kids getting their own set. if I find any more I will grab them up and see if any one wants one. Dan

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Still have three left, one red, and two yellows.

Kevin
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Only two yellows left now.

Kevin
PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Down to just one yellow one now, and I am just waiting on an address form the person requesting it.

Cloose enough to let the cat out of the bag.

For the persons griping to me for not listing a price, well, the reason is, there was not one! I gave all these away free! No cost for the car, for the packaging, or for the shipping. I said before, I got these things cheap. Cheap being 25 cents apiece. I looked at my wife when I saw them, and she goes, "What are you thinking". I told her, I knew there were some people on the forum, still looking for these, and at that moment, I decided I was going to help some out. I grabbed all they had in the Fiero's, went to the packaging isle, and found the envelopes needed to ship one, or two at a time, and here we are.

For those that said, or are going to say, "You should have said you were giving them away, I would have got one, "etc. Well, we all know good and well how that would have went. Everyone wants something for nothing, even if they "need" it or not. I hope doing this the way I did, I got these to people that were really needing them, and if there were some that looked, but did not take the time to email me, well, don't know what to tell you.
For everyone that got theirs, or has them coming, please enjoy them!
For the ones that still want ot rant and rave about what I did, or the way I did it, your on you own. Sorry.

Thanks,
Kevin
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Lambo nut

4442 posts
Member since Sep 2003
All gone now.
Thanks guys.

Kevin
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
Thank you
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
You did good Kevin I think you are my lost twin lol

..Rob
DRWBRTq19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Direct Link to This Post
My only question is why does this man not have more feedback scores?

Drew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock