Started on: 10-13-2008 11:51 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Fiero Finale on 10-22-2008 01:35 AM
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
1986 Pontiac Fiero Owner’s Manual/Yat Ming 1:18TH Fiero Diecast Model $13 shipped
Nice for its age, but it has water damage (pages are dirty but still readable). Back cover is ruined from water damage because the do-it-yourself manual was stuck to it. The do-it-yourself manual is included for free but the pages are stuck together due to water damage. You can try to pull it apart yourself as I am not going to attempt it. The model has a cracked windshield and the spoiler came off, other than that its sharp.
Included for FREE is a Fiero mug from FieroFunFest. Great deal for all three of these things for one low price of $13 shipped

[This message has been edited by Fiero Finale (edited 10-21-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Bump! All three for just $13 SHIPPED!
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
Can't see the images.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Give the manual to someone who needs one. (all my Fieros are 84s and I already have an 84 factory shop manual) I'll send you $13 for the mug and the yat ming. PM me a mailing address. I will only deal in cash.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-22-2008).]

Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2008 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Give the manual to someone who needs one. I'll send you $13 for the mug and the yat ming. PM me a mailing address. I will only deal in cash.

Very nice gesture, sending a PM.

Anyone in need of a 86 manual then? Just pay shipping and its yours, to the first person.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock