Started on: 09-28-2008 06:35 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: JimmyS on 12-24-2008 12:44 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
We now have stock, front & rear, fiberglass bumper for sale. We also have 3 versions of the Kris Munson front bumper. Eliminate that rubber bumper "sag" and upgrade to Fiberglass.

So far, the least expensive route to take for shipping is going to be Greyhound. Greyhound shipping will be $80.00 for 1 bumper and $140.00 for 2 to the lower 48 states. We will have to give a custom quote for all others. You are also welcome to pick them up yourself. The shop is located in the Sarasota / Bradenton area. PM me for directions.

Stock front bumper... $350.00 + $80.00 Shipping & Handling (VIA Greyhound) *Payment must me made by Postal Money Order only* PM me for address to send Money Order to.

Stock rear bumper... $350.00 + $80.00 Shipping & Handling (VIA Greyhound) *Payment must me made by Postal Money Order only* PM me for address to send Money Order to.

Kris Munson front bumper Style #1... $350.00 + $80.00 Shipping & Handling (VIA Greyhound) *Payment must me made by Postal Money Order only* PM me for address to send Money Order to.

Kris Munson front bumper Style #2 No upper openings... $450.00 + $80.00 Shipping & Handling (VIA Greyhound) *Payment must me made by Postal Money Order only* PM me for address to send Money Order to.

Kris Munson front bumper Style #3 Different (larger) center area in main opening... $450.00 + $80.00 Shipping & Handling (VIA Greyhound) *Payment must me made by Postal Money Order only* PM me for address to send Money Order to.

------------------

Sail Panel Window Alternative https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/043053.html
My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 11-08-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kyle1016

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Direct Link to This Post
Any more possible style bumpers in the future? The modified one still to close to the stock one for me. Any chance of any shorter, more aggressive noses? Kinda in the styling of fourpoint9, or Fie Ro 's department.

And please don't take this as a bash towards the noses. I think the quality looks amazing, they are just not my style. I think its great that someone stepped up and got something different made for us. I was just curious, because i have been dying for some shorter noses.

Heres a bump for ya
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
We have lots of stuff planned for the future. Untill we finish the stuff we already have planned, we are just taking feedback.

The great thing about our fiberglass bumpers is, they are much more easy to modify than the stock rubber bumpers.
davef

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davefSend a Private Message to davefDirect Link to This Post
please pm me when i can buy the kris munson #3 style front bumper, thats beautiful. dave
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersDirect Link to This Post
i'm also interested in rear bumper and the #2 bumper thnx Ray
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Wow! Is that an available hood scoop? The heck with the noses, PM me with where to get that!

-Brian
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davef:

please pm me when i can buy the kris munson #3 style front bumper, thats beautiful. dave

PM sent
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by rcp builders:

i'm also interested in rear bumper and the #2 bumper thnx Ray

PM sent
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Shipping info has been updated in the first post.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
We are now selling Gift Certificates in any denomination wanted.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
you jimmy im gona be pullin a set of the reach through quarter windows off of you when my fiero is ready for paint but do you have any plans for rear bumpers any time soon?
PFF
System Bot
tampalinc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tampalincSend a Private Message to tampalincDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you would consider a new product?
How about a panel that fills in the Aero nose in this location?

[This message has been edited by tampalinc (edited 11-08-2008).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

you jimmy im gona be pullin a set of the reach through quarter windows off of you when my fiero is ready for paint but do you have any plans for rear bumpers any time soon?

Currently, we are only doing the stock rear bumper. We plan to do a Ferrari rear bumper in the future but it may be 6 months to a year.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by tampalinc:

Any chance you would consider a new product?
How about a panel that fills in the Aero nose in this location?

Thats the best thing about buying a fiberglass bumper. You can hack it up and modify it to your liking.
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

...We plan to do a Ferrari rear bumper in the future but it may be 6 months to a year.

You LET ME KNOW when you come to market with this. I'd be very interested!

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 3.4L | The Fiero Blog (Since April 2000)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Portfolio site | JustinChristie.ca

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Currently, we are only doing the stock rear bumper. We plan to do a Ferrari rear bumper in the future but it may be 6 months to a year.

put me as your firs order on it when its done

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
bump
Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinDirect Link to This Post
I am glad you are making stock bumpers, but i really want one like Fie Ro 's
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great product by JimmyS, ...and any update on that Ferrari rear bumper? Spring or Summer 2009?

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 3.4L | The Fiero Blog (Since April 2000)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Portfolio site | JustinChristie.ca

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
No details yet on the rear bumper. When I get back to Florida, (in Ohio right now for Christmas) I will get with Dan and maybe we came come up with some kind of time frame.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Wow! Is that an available hood scoop? The heck with the noses, PM me with where to get that!

-Brian

PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jimmy. Since your working with Kris Munson on some of these modified facia's is there any chance you'll be making his flushmount parking light covers? I'd love a set of these!
Marc
Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post
As soon as a stock 84 type bumper (non GT) is produced, I'm in!
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:

Hey Jimmy. Since your working with Kris Munson on some of these modified facia's is there any chance you'll be making his flushmount parking light covers? I'd love a set of these!
Marc

Yes we will be offering these in the future. Kris works on making the turn signal covers and flush mount headlights in his spare time. He has been extremely busy lately and has not had time to make them but we will offer them later.

Originally posted by Joe 1320:

As soon as a stock 84 type bumper (non GT) is produced, I'm in!

Not for certain but we may make these in the future. Our biggest problem is having a stock nose, that is in great shape, to pull a mold from.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock