I need a trans mount bracket for a 4 spd by Dizzixx
Started on: 09-11-2008 04:51 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Dizzixx on 09-19-2008 01:33 AM
Dizzixx

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
I need a trans mount bracket for a 4 speed. I am doing a 4.9 conversion and also an auto to manual and forgot I needed the bracket. I went back to the junkyard which had two fieros both of which manuals with 4 spds, but they had been sufficently parted out or someone bought the chasis because they were no longer there.

It would need to be shipped to 84115, pm, email me, or respond to this post. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dizzixx:

I need a trans mount bracket for a 4 speed. I am doing a 4.9 conversion and also an auto to manual and forgot I needed the bracket. I went back to the junkyard which had two fieros both of which manuals with 4 spds, but they had been sufficently parted out or someone bought the chasis because they were no longer there.

It would need to be shipped to 84115, pm, email me, or respond to this post. Thanks.

$35 shipped for both trans brackets.

Stephen
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
I got the brackets and they look great he was even nice enough to throw the hardware in the box as well. Thank

++

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock