Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  WTT: Dot matrix surrounds for your brushed aluminum(?) style surrounds

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

WTT: Dot matrix surrounds for your brushed aluminum(?) style surrounds by Xerces_Blackthorne
Started on: 09-11-2008 12:30 AM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 09-13-2008 07:40 PM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
As the title says, I am looking to trade my Dot matrix surrounds for your brushed aluminum style (the stuff from an SE car). I have the HVAC surround and the instrument gauge surrounds for trade of the same. I do not have a dot matrix auto shift surround, sorry. The one in the car was painted all black by a previous owner.

Reason I want to swap is because I am looking to do a gauge conversion over to the aux style, and I don't like the look of the dot matrix with those gauges. Come to think of it, I never really did like the dot matrix style in the first place...lol

I am also in need of an HVAC console skin in gray that has the cutout on top for the aux gauge pod.

Anyone that can help me out, please send me a pm asap. I want to get this done before I move onto my carpeting and center console designs.

Thanks,

-Brian
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump. Anyone?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Wow, can't believe no one wants to swap... From what I see, the general concensus around here is that the Dot matrix style is the best...

Bump again, 3rd time's a charm.
Jeckel

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeckelSend a Private Message to JeckelDirect Link to This Post
do you have pics?
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Wow, can't believe no one wants to swap... From what I see, the general concensus around here is that the Dot matrix style is the best...

Bump again, 3rd time's a charm.

Not the best per se, just original and a PITA to find. I may have a silver aux and gauge plate, but I think thats it. I can check.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
PM and email sent
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Tom Slick

4342 posts
Member since May 2003

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 09-11-2008).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Tom, Got your email. Looks good. I only need the bottom 2 surrounds in your pic (silver speedo trim and hvac trim, see pic). If you have a matching auto shift surround, I may be tempted to buy it off you too. Just in case...

pm me and we can work something out.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 09-11-2008).]

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
pm sent part deux
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Round 3 on the PM... need your address if you are still interested
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
tag you're it.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2008 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Surrounds in the mail today, should be there sometime around wednesday/thursday. will Pm you tracking info when I get back from the post office.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2008 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Lock it up please mods. Trade finished.

Thanks

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay