Started on: 09-09-2008 02:33 PM
Replies: 35
Last post by: GOT2B GM on 09-27-2008 01:31 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
OK I have been working on my car for some time now and I still have a few parts for sale.
all the parts I have are body and int. no drivetrain
PM me with any parts requests and I can let you know
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
If the price is right for a HVAC surround (large vinyl part) Xerces might be interested, i'll let him know when I talk to him to check here
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I have that part in beachwood
let me know
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bah, I need it in dark gray...I suppose I could paint it...

Any chance you have the silver shift surround plate for an auto trans? (the ones that came in the SE)
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Any chance you have the silver shift surround plate for an auto trans? (the ones that came in the SE)

I have one for the auto but it is from my 88GT I dont know what the diferance is so I will try to get a picture of it and PM you with it.

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I have one for the auto but it is from my 88GT I dont know what the diferance is so I will try to get a picture of it and PM you with it.

i be interested in the auto shift surround if Xerces passes on it.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
in the next few days I will try to get pic's and a list of parts
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post
I could use a set of BEECHWOOD SEATBELTS. Are they good and are they for sale?

-Gary
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
the seat belts are sold
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
DOH!

I always miss out on the auto surround. If by some chance the people ahead of me drop out I'm interested in the dot matrix surround plate.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

you'd be better off buying one in the dark gray, they are pretty common....dont want to ruin a good beechwood part
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

you'd be better off buying one in the dark gray, they are pretty common....dont want to ruin a good beechwood part

You make a good point...Even when I get the dark gray though, it'll probably either get recovered in black vinyl like the center console, or painted black..

Whodeanie, If I can get Back On Holiday to post pics, I know he has the surround that I am looking for. problem is, its going in his center console... Its kinda shiny gunmetal looking with black edges. No dot matrix printing on it. I would need the surround and matching plate that has the ashtray covers in it.
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the D&P side seat mechanism covers & drivers side seat belt bolt cover....beachwood/tan, got em?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
the dash pieces I have have the dot matrix.
Ok here is a partial list of the parts I still have ....
I have the 2 tone beachwood dash, the instuament cluster with the 120 speedo, the radio suround, door pannels, aux gadges, and a few other small pieces
for the ext. I have the rear bumper, the rear bumper reinforcment, a solid top, a free hod with the start of a vent cut in it just needs to have the finish work done I decided to go another way with mine, I have a set of gt rockers and rear quarters they would be free for pick up they have a few minor tears on the underside not visable and some gt moldings. this is just what I can think of at the moment I do have a few other things so feel free to ask and I will help if I can.
anyone who has gotten parts will tell you that I will not sale junk and my prices are cheep. I just dont want to throw parts away when someone can use them.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
120 mph cluster eh? Think I may just hafta snag that up... It has dot matrix trim on it correct? Can I get some pics? And a shipping quote to 19539?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

120 mph cluster eh? Think I may just hafta snag that up... It has dot matrix trim on it correct? Can I get some pics? And a shipping quote to 19539?

I will try to get pic's by friday and a quote on shiping also and yes it has dot matrix

tc7130

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tc7130Send a Private Message to tc7130Direct Link to This Post
I would be interested in the aux gadges and the radio surround. PM sent, Thanks
250rider3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Direct Link to This Post
What all do you have as far as exterior? Everything?
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I saw these parts last Saturday and generally they seemed to be in very good condition.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

carnut122

9122 posts
Member since Jan 2004
I saw these parts last Saturday, and generally they seemed to be in very good condition.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanie, I don't need the dot matrix trim. In fact I am trying to get rid of the dot matrix from my 88. I want to swap to the brushed aluminum (?) look of the SE gauges. if you can pull that off and maybe adjust the price a bit on the speedo cluster (?) I will definately take it. Drop me a pm and we can work something out.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Ok I was not able to get pic's of the parts last night but I will get some this weekend and post them monday for all to see.
thanks, D.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I will take the 120 speedo cluster for certain... Pm me your address and a price please so I can drop the money in the mail. I will not need the trim, only the cluster and the plastic gauge cover (the clear panel behind the trim)

Thanks,

Brian
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

I will take the 120 speedo cluster for certain... Pm me your address and a price please so I can drop the money in the mail. I will not need the trim, only the cluster and the plastic gauge cover (the clear panel behind the trim)

Thanks,

Brian

PM sent.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Back atcha. money in the mail today or tomorrow
perceptionist

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for perceptionistSend a Private Message to perceptionistDirect Link to This Post
Hey do you still have the rear wing and both seats? If so, can I get an idea of price and shipping?

I am not too concerned about the appearance of the seats as long as they are complete with no missing foam.

Thanks,

Mike
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2008 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Dean, money went in the mail today. Thanks again! I'll leave some feedback for ya when I get the cluster

-Brian
I wear pants

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2008 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a drivers side sail panel?
250rider3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Direct Link to This Post
how about the exterior?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
PM'S sent to all !
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Dean, what are the chances you have a stock wing with stands and hardware laying around?
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Dean, what are the chances you have a stock wing with stands and hardware laying around?

PM sent and sold!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

PM sent and sold!

?

I didn't get a pm....I am guessing by your post that you sold the wing to someone else already?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump

IP received this morning like promised. Better shape than I expected! Thanks Dean!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
do you have taillights and quarter windows?
GOT2B GM

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
upper and lower rad support available? Rust free?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock