Act Fast its going to the scrap yard monday v6 auto by DailyDriverGT
Started on: 09-06-2008 08:14 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Blue3800scGT on 09-07-2008 10:14 PM
DailyDriverGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DailyDriverGTClick Here to visit DailyDriverGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to DailyDriverGTDirect Link to This Post
I have the free 86 gt block, tranny and craddle from fierojunkies post... im scraping it monday moring i took off all i need ( intakes, heads, starter, alternator, waterpump, manifolds, the bolt on stuff ) i have an uncut v6 auto wiring harness from it, and some other things u may need axles??? calipers??? if u need something let me know ...

engine had a LOT of Sludge ( like full of it ) , also have solid exaust from in front of the cat tips rusty looking

let me know what u need it wont be here long,
ted
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
save the axles, im going to need the passenger side axle, but right now i cant afford to make you a decent offer on it unless your willing to ship it for the cost of shipping plus a few bucks, but if you wait till the beginning of next month, or the middle of this month i could give you a few bucks for a passenger side axle.

matthew
myersports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for myersportsClick Here to visit myersports's HomePageSend a Private Message to myersportsDirect Link to This Post
what about the body is it all going to scrap?
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
I believe he just has the cradle and what's on the cradle, engine and tranny, and brakes.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
pics of the tips? I may be interested.

-Brian
DailyDriverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DailyDriverGTClick Here to visit DailyDriverGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to DailyDriverGTDirect Link to This Post
i just have the craddle stuff and its going tommarow morning ( im not taking it dad is, its sitting on his trailer im considering the rest of it junk ) the craddle is rotten, the block is filthy, and the trans i do not know the condition of, however i work tommarow and its got to be off dads trailer yesterday... lol

i have no body panels for sale, the wiring harness is probably about the only thing worth something ( in my opinion, i have several replys about it first one to pay shipping gets it )

thanks,
ted
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
pm returned
Blue3800scGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue3800scGTSend a Private Message to Blue3800scGTDirect Link to This Post
Daily driver PM sent.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock