Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  More stuff up for grabs. Pay shipping and it is yours.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

More stuff up for grabs. Pay shipping and it is yours. by wikid_one
Started on: 08-15-2008 09:26 PM
Replies: 28
Last post by: speed1 on 08-26-2008 01:36 PM
wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
More inventory liquidation. If anyone wants something let me know. Pay shipping (or you can give me more if you're a really nice person ) and it is yours. Anything not wanted goes in the trash.

Wiring harness of some sort... headlight I believe?

Tan seatbelts. They could use cleaned.

(1) Gray aux gauge cluster. THe black one in front was all cracked up and was thrown away.

85MPH gauge cluster (the one on the left).

**EDIT**
Updated to show current supply

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 08-18-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Seven minutes and nobody has jumped on this?
Frank_Zeller

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Frank_ZellerSend a Private Message to Frank_ZellerDirect Link to This Post
Sent PM for one of the GT gauge packages.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
i might be intrested in that firebird cluster...
...maybe, ill see how my dash project goes this weekend.
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
I have some other Firebird interior stuff as well if you need more hookd. I have a center console and I believe I still have the door panels. I scrapped my project after my dash work went down the drain. I'll have to look tomorrow to be sure of what I have. If you need any of that stuff you can have it, but I think it would prob be easier (and cheaper) to meet you somewhere rather than ship it all.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
I'll take tour surround & aug. gauges if available & your broun interior pieces , & the grey seat belts !!!!!!shipped to 60123 !!!! !!!!! MEL

[This message has been edited by MEL H. JOHNSON (edited 08-15-2008).]

ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Direct Link to This Post
1 85MPH gauge cluster
tan map pocket

[This message has been edited by ly41181 (edited 08-15-2008).]

Austin

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustinSend a Private Message to AustinDirect Link to This Post
PM about the headlight harness.....mine's all chopped up.

Anyone know if this is 87-88 style?
Joe 1320

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post
I'll take the shift surround and shifter knob to Sebring, Fl. 338786

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wikid_one:

I have some other Firebird interior stuff as well if you need more hookd. I have a center console and I believe I still have the door panels. I scrapped my project after my dash work went down the drain. I'll have to look tomorrow to be sure of what I have. If you need any of that stuff you can have it, but I think it would prob be easier (and cheaper) to meet you somewhere rather than ship it all.

yea, meeting up would probly be easyer, i dont think ill need anything else from it... maybe the center.. idk, i plan on playing with fiberglass to make something custom, i was gona use an old stock dash i had, "mount" it up to a few block of wood or something, cut everything cept the mounting points off, and play with the glass... i dont see this going good :P
MetroMatt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
Mr Wik, PM sent about the firebird parts.

Muchos Gracias

Matthew
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
if not already spoken for, i'll take the dot matrix trim and beechwood auto shift handle.
shipped to 76013

thanks...
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
**EDIT**
[Member info removed]

I am going out now to take more pics of stuff I have, as well as the Firebird pieces I have.

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 08-18-2008).]

wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

wikid_one

2838 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Here are the Firebird pieces I have. I also have the HVAC controls, but they aren't pictured. The door panel pieces are not connected together. I was planning on using the lowerspeaker pieces and the armrests and making my own door panel.

Shipping would probably be in the $50-60 range for the entire inventory. I don't have any boxes big enough to ship the door panels or the center console, so I would need a little time to find packing materials.
myersports

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for myersportsClick Here to visit myersports's HomePageSend a Private Message to myersportsDirect Link to This Post
I am in for the firebird parts door panels center console hvac and ect. 08332 just let me know when and how to pay you. Rick
btw i can meet you mon tues or wed how far are you from delaware?

[This message has been edited by myersports (edited 08-16-2008).]

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about firebird speedo
Mark A. Klein

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinDirect Link to This Post
Is Joel getting the Dot Matrix panel? If not let me know the shipping to 50225. Thanks, Mark
Joe 1320

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post
I was in for the shifter surround, the shifter can go to the next in line.
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mark A. Klein:

Is Joel getting the Dot Matrix panel? If not let me know the shipping to 50225. Thanks, Mark

EDIT... Sorry, it was claimed by someone ahead of you. I guess I missed it. My fault.

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 08-16-2008).]

MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
I need the dot matrix also !!!!! Is pay pal ok ????? If so, who to ???? Revise my total !!!!! MEL I missed the post in front of me !!!! If the dot matrix is gone, let me know how to pay you !!!! MEL

[This message has been edited by MEL H. JOHNSON (edited 08-16-2008).]

wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Shipping quote didn't change MEL. You can paypal to wikid_one at mchsi dot com or PM me if you want an address to send a MO
PFF
System Bot
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
You've been Pay Palled !!!!! Let me know if my address doesn't show up !!!!! Thanks !!!!! MEL
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Everything I've received money for has been shipped. First post has been updated with what I still have. Whatever is left over from the first post will be thrown away on Wed. unless someone wants it.
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
i would like the grey aux gauges... shipping to 98604?

thanks
-todd-
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
got my item today.

a '+' for you.

thanks...
BabyVet

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post
Gray aux gauge cluster.
Pm sent
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
I got my box today !!!!! Thanks a lot !!!! MEL
speed1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for speed1Send a Private Message to speed1Direct Link to This Post
wikid_one, just checking to see if you were able to get a shipping quote for my parts.
speed1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for speed1Send a Private Message to speed1Direct Link to This Post
wikid_one, I PM'ed you on the 15th that I would take all the firebird stuff and still waiting on a shipping quote.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock