WTB Fuel Injector for the duke by JZeFF
Started on: 07-31-2008 07:04 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Newbfiero on 08-15-2008 08:24 PM
JZeFF

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JZeFFSend a Private Message to JZeFFDirect Link to This Post
The fuel injector on my 85 duke is leaking like crazy.. and autozone wanted 80 bucks for a new one!! I dont have 80 bucks, for a fuel injector...

So WTB one that just works, asap! cheaper the better please, im starting college in a month and i really have no extra money, and my car needs to run..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JZeFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JZeFFSend a Private Message to JZeFFDirect Link to This Post
is it possible just the o-rings need replaced? do they sell o-ring kits at local part stores??
i really need this fixed... just kinda lookin for what i need to buy.

Would this do me any good? im kinda lookin to replace all the o-rings that are in the TBI.. im not sue if this is it...
http://www.autozone.com/R,1...artProductDetail.htm

[This message has been edited by JZeFF (edited 08-01-2008).]

Frank_Zeller

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Frank_ZellerSend a Private Message to Frank_ZellerDirect Link to This Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...em=280232647098&rd=1

The 2.5 S10 use the same injector.
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
all FWD 84-86 2.5 cars such as the Celebrity Citation, Ciera, Century, 6000 etc also use the same injector.

Come to think of it, its also the same injector that the 85-86 1.8 TBI Sunbirds use.
JZeFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JZeFFSend a Private Message to JZeFFDirect Link to This Post
will the ones frank recommended work? it says 2.0l engine just making sure before i go through with the purchase.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
edit sorry I tought i Had one to give to you ..guess I did give more away then I tought to I have none no more left .but happen to find one you be the first one to know .... good luck on to find one ....Rob

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 08-02-2008).]

JZeFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JZeFFSend a Private Message to JZeFFDirect Link to This Post
Where can i get a throttle body gasket kit? i still havent had the time or money to fix this..
I have heard the throttle bodies are pretty bullet proof, and i find it hard to believe that mine is bad.. so i want to replace the cheaper possible problem parts first. Such as all the rubber o-rings in the throttle body and injector, and the gaskets, can someone possibly tell me what i need and where i can get it?
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Pm me your address ..I did find some from cleaning up around .. Its all New still in the Box whit evrything to O ring and gasket .. I.ll be keeping one for spare but one I will let it go to you ... Rob

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock